Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sheka's 2014 KVK ENTERPRISES Special Price List

Hi World!

I'm Sheka! KVK's New Sales and Marketing Manager. My team and I are ready to take care of you TODAY! 

If it means visiting you at your office at your convenience or chatting with you on SKYPE for a few hours until you're satisfied with your graphics design and order, WHAT  EVER  IT  TAKES, we'll do it to please you. If it's a large project in your island and you want a team member to travel and sit with you to discuss T-shirts, Polo Sport Shirts, Banners, Signs, Flyers, Promotional items such as pens, pencils, keychains, mugs, etc - YES  WE  CAN  DO  THAT!  From 2014 - We're marketing and taking care of the entire world from 2014. YES  - We've been shipping Globally since 2010!

I'm happy to release my personal special PRICE  LIST  FOR  2014. That's MY  PERSONAL SPECIAL price list just for you. Contact me directly - Email: sheka@kvklives.com  or let's schedule an appointment on the phone or in personal immediately.

Have a great rest of January 2014! My Price List is Below









No comments:

Post a Comment