Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Birthday Khrystus From Stan in Seychelles - Africa




I know its not July 4th where you are as yet but it is here. Happy birthday Lil bro. I just want to wish you a wonderful day and to tell you that I love you. You are Unique and there is no one quite like you on this planet. Many times people see different as weird or intimidating but you DARE  TO  BE  DIFFERENT in a world that really needs DIFFERENT people. 

You DARE  TO  DO  and to say what we keep bottled up inside. The world may never understand you but that’s because they don’t know you and feel threatened.

Life will always be lifey – there will be good times and bad times. When things are good enjoy the good times. When things are down endure the down time and rise stronger than you were before. It was Channing Pollock who said, “The only good luck many great men ever had was being born with the ability and determination to overcome bad luck”. 

I love you my brother make the best of your day GRAMPS 

Stanacius Wallace, Seychelles - Africa



Please Enjoy My Video - Your Birthday 


Gift Is In The Mail


smile emoticon

hh

No comments:

Post a Comment