Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Caribbean Bankers Do Not Care - Let's Pressure Them Into Subjection - Or Stay Silent and Die




If I had a bank, I'll help EVERYONE! Those that were credit worthy. Those that were just building a name. Those that messed up and were willing to try again. (Don't worry Dare 2 Be Different Financial is apart of our MISSION-VISION PLAN) to knock Caribbean Banks asunder with our creative, technological plans. We are just giving them their space and letting them be happy for the moment)

I have NO financial background. I actually hate accounting and do not fancy business that much, but ONLY use it as a tool to stay thinking until I'm ready to study something in Sciene.  Don't worry, I'm still a little 26 year old baby, so unless God takes me before, if I go to study Medicine at 30, I'll still be a young doctor - RIGHT?. I love the Sciences - tell me about Chemistry or Biology or Mathematics - then we're talking.

Why did I include that extra paragraph above? If I had a hired editor, they'll probably SCRATCH it out and comment - NOT IMPORTANT. I included it because I wanted the world to know, that not because the people in top financial positions in the Caribbean and around the world, that have a bachelors, masters or doctorate in Finance and getting paid the biggest salaries, means that they know what they are doing. Put me on the board of a bank for 12 months and you'll see what I do with a Science Background. (We'll of course you know that I've stopped offering free consulting services from 2013 - www.kwconsultingskn.com)

Note Well: After this Blog Entry, Caribbean Bankers will hate me even more and I expect them to pressure me even more. I will live to blog about it too or even write a book about them.

Don't let Caribbean Bankers fool you! Don't let the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank fool you either - THEY  ALL  HAVE  THE  POWER  TO  HELP!

They have the power to lower interest rates. They have the POWER  AND  THE  MONEY  to lend more. They have the POWER to speed up how fast we get out of this recession, but. . . .there is a BIG  BUT. . . . .it's all apart of THE  SYSTEM to keep people under pressure. I won't lie, because no money is circulating among the small man and small businesses in the Caribbean, we all have problems meeting our obligations and this causes banks to rate us HIGH  RISK and put all soughts of notes in their systems about you.

Next time you go to a teller and the teller goes to his/her supervisor, or his or her supervisor has to come to the computer, tell yourself that the bank probably has some safety mechanism in place to protect themselves from you - which is all good - we all need policies in business.

BUT. . . .there is a BUT again. . . .Caribbean People - when will we open our eyes and learn. If Governments are having hard times too and running to the IMF for help, even when they can't pay their bills and the International Monetary Fund is still helping them, just under structural arrangements, don't you think that our BANKERS  CAN  HELP  US  TOO  JUST  LIKE  THAT?

I'm sure everyone has answered in the affirmative. Those that didn't answer, are probably the top bankers who are reading this blog entry, hating on this little boy for talking and opening eyes and who are financially safe and just care about themselves.

Don't let them fool you - They can help and they can help fast. I want us all as Caribbean folks to also note too, that while we sometimes blame those at the TOP for not wanting to help, it is sometimes those at the BOTTOM, the JEALOUS ones that are keeping back your loan applications. The ones that think that you are too poor to own a house. The ones that think that you have too many ideas and will do everything in their power to stop your application from being approved and then smile with you and wish you well outside the bank, when in truth and in fact, they CREATIVELY  ENSURED that you would never get through when it is passed on to the manager or board for approval.

I am always of the view that applicants should be called in to see their application, comments, etc from other creditors and to maybe, at times, challenge comments before the application is passed on for approval. Haven't you noticed? You apply, they do their credit checks, people say good or DIRTY YOU, then you keep calling and calling and waiting and waiting to only hear you are denied? How disheartening?

You get my point by now! I'm ANGRY with Caribbean Bankers and I'm going to START  THE  CARIBBEAN  BANKING  REVOLUTION  NOW. I'm going to give you but a few ideas, get you angry and thinking too and I'll show you right here in the Caribbean and around the world, how to REACT  IMMEDIATELY and not just scare our Bankers - but cause them to issue press releases, advertise more and even lower interest rates quickly.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. commented on the Fierce Urgency of NOW. If I don't stay ADVOCATING for better BANKING  POLICIES, BETTER  BANKING  RATES,  MORE  FLEXIBLE  TERMS  FOR  OUR SMALL  BUSINESSES, our people and businesses will soon be hanging on the gallows until we die.

I believe as an ordained minister, my duty isn't only to preach CHRIST ALONE, but also to CONDEMN AND  SPEAK  OUT  AGAINST  WRONG. I'm far from perfect, but I believe that is just what Jesus would have done too and it would be remiss of me to join with a large majority of SILENT  PASTORS  around the Caribbean and world and ly in my bed, fill my coffers with earnings from the church, live big drive big, eat big and not try to help my flock and following.

I always wonder and ask God - "What's the delay with opening The Dare 2 Be Different International Victory Centre in St. Kitts - www.thevictorycentre.com ." His response is always, you have to work for BETTER for the people FIRST AND FOREMOST and show them that you are a DIFFERENT  MINISTER  AND  REALLY  CARE and are working for them. As soon as you open your doors, you will have to have two or three services because there won't be room enough because folks will see your heart.

I am excited, because nothing is keeping us back. We have done all the work in preparation. We have our speakers, mixers, cameras, Easy Worship Software, we already set up our computer lab to ensure ALL our members become computer literate and we have classes already, we have our 1st Opening Service Program, our group names, meeting times etc. Our plans are all set so if God says to open TOMORROW NIGHT - we are ready, but he just wouldn't let me, thus I wait.

Note well, I may be wrong with this statement, but I don't believe the Chambers of Industry and Commerce around the Caribbean work for the small man. They already have their big money put asside, so they just use their power and governmental access to grab more of the pie and try to crush us as small business people. I would never join those small businesses that give up.

Even if I'm bleeding and to my knees, I will creep on still in hot coal fire. I will still fight on.

The small businesses and their owners that survive this global recession, and NEVER  GIVE  UP despite the trials, the embarrassments, the pressure etc, will go down in HISTORY as real business people and Angel Investors, Venture Capitalist Firms seeking to get better interest rates will RUSH  THEM  DOWN, because they will trust their spirits of DETERMINATION.  (Don't forget to email me at: information@kwforchrist.com to become an angel investor or private shareholder or joint venture partner in one of my many ideas.See some of what I've done in 13 years having started printing t-shirts with my mother's hand iron at age 13 in Secondary School - www.khrystuswallace.com. ) I won't lie, its been a tough road indeed, full of lessons, but I fully believe what I always say - HOPE  IS  AHEAD - www.hopeisahead.com

And so, let me help you a little bit through Khrystus Wallace Consulting - www.kwconsultingskn.com . To get full help, you'll need to make an appointment. USA Bankers and Lenders are out there and more than willing to help. Sadly, they are not going to help you if you do not have a USA COOPERATION.

Don't Sigh! Cheer Up! You can register a USA Cooperation for only US$70 (depending on the state) all online and have your incorporation documents in your hands between 24 - 72 hours. YES  YOU CAN  DO  IT  YOURSELF - No Lawyers - No excess Fees etc. Call a Lawyer now and ask them how much is it to incorporate a company - then call your country's financial regulation office.

Having a USA company can give you access to outside the box capital. Research Merchant Account Funding, Account Factoring, Hard Money Loans, Grants for Small Businesses etc (To Name a Few) The USA Helps and I wish I knew all of this sooner, but better late than never.

I did tell you that I have a USA Company in right? The Supply Shop Inc - www.thesupplyshopinc.com. I wish I had worked harder with it, because I would have been already able to THANK  GOD for getting access to foreign capital. Now that I have a USA Expert Advisor, I definitely won't let 2013 pass without informing you a bit more about my success of just using Caribbean Bankers for Convenience and moving to offshore accounts.

I did register Dare 2 Be Different International (USA) Inc - www.daretobedifferentusa.com   just two days ago in time for our 1st February, 2013 launch and the officers from the State Department already emailed me my documents. When will our Caribbean Islands get up to date?

Why are you paying out so much to WIRE monies when you can

1. Register a USA Cooperation 

2. Open a USA Bank Account 

3. Get a USA Merchant account in about 24 - 72 hours  

4. Deposit your cash to your local account, then just charge your own debit card from your merchant account and the cash will go to your USA account. (NO  FEES) Well, just the monthly Merchant Account Fees, but it is FAR LESS and you won't pay VAT on that.

Caribbean Bankers are getting angry. Brother Khrystus is helping Small Business People and they hate that. I'm showing you how to quickly open an offshore business, offshore accounts, get a merchant account and transfer money to your USA account for free. How will you get access? You'll have a Bank of America or Chase or HSBC Card in your wallet or purse. I know what I'm talking about - ask me to show you next time.

Note: It doesn't mean I have money, but I went through it all to be able to talk to you and help my consulting clients around the world do the same thing - www.kwconsultingskn.com

Note this friend, The Supply Shop Inc has passed the 2 year mark which now settles us as a company that is seasoned and serious about business. Therefore, investors and banks etc really do contact me. They read about me on the internet, they research my company and they want to help.

There is a little problem though. Although I have a USA company, I do not have USA Citizenship papers, so they lowest they want to start with outside the country is US$10 Million or US$5 Million and some say they'll go down to US$3 Million.

Yes. . . .they are willing to do that under my USA Company Name. Honestly, unless I get a proper finance expert and team, I won't do that. Maybe, just maybe, if more of us St. Kitts - Nevis small businesses hung out around me over the last 10 years of my business or churches partnered with me during the last 5 years of my ministry, then we could have started our own little Private Capital Firm and leave the banks and their monies and high interest rates alone.

But. . . .Oh Well. . . .It's our fault for not working together and it's your fault for not partnering with me in the earlies because under NO  CIRCUMSTANCE would I ever consider working with persons from St. Kitts - Nevis who never helped or partnered with me at KVK - www.kvkenterprises.com  or my ministry - www.daretobedifferentskn.com  in the earlies.

You call those people OPPORTUNISTS! They only want to ROB you of your knowledge and skill and run off to another opportunity. Here again, Caribbean Individuals and Caribbean Small Businesses will continue to be left in the dark because of our CRAB  IN  A  BARREL  MENTALITY. Instead of working TOGETHER, we pull down, tear up, chat bout and never commend, elevate, cheer on those trying their best.

Instead of working together, we pull down. Shepherds are called to look after their sheep and I believe God is exposing me to these great opportunities so that He can be assured that when we finally open The Dare 2 Be Different Victory Centre - www.thevictorycentre.com in St. Kitts and in Nevis, we will have our own PRIVATE  FINANCIAL  FIRM  to help our Dare 2 Be Different resident and global members, so they won't be left kneeling on gravel stones at Banker's Door begging for a mere $5000 and needing 2 sureties and 20% down in order to get it or needing it fully cash secured. Caribbean Bankers are CRAZY.

International Financial Firms, if you are looking for a lucrative opportunity to make some good money, try the Caribbean Market. I won't hide my idea. I'll tell you because I want help for my Caribbean People. From the moment Dare 2 Be Different International (USA) Inc - www.daretobedifferentusa.com gets access to a suitable amount of funding, we'll open a private lending firm to help our Caribbean Members. They apply for a loan by our Ministry Lawyer Representatives in each Caribbean Island, once they are consistent tithe members, they will be approved at an amount we think they can handle within 48 hours. From the USA, we'll Fedex or DHL them a Debit Card with the loan and they either make the payments at our Ministry Office or online at our website.

So Dare 2 Be Different International will be HELPING. That's what credit unions are suppose to do, but they now operate like banks. EN TIT?

Caribbean Bankers Do Not Care - Let's Pressure Them For Better - Or Stay Silent and Die. These are but 1% of my researched ideas that I will be sharing with my church members and team members as we WORK  TOGETHER  and look after each other.

If you are not apart of a global Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com in your country, then the alternate route is to make an appointment to see me, talk on skype, get a phone call etc - www.kwconsultingskn.com

I did pray to God for wisdom like Solomon when I was younger and not riches at first. Sadly, the other day while lying down, and writing down my ideas (Because I do sleep with a book next to my head), I asked the Lord when He would stop and He responded, "Khrystus, you always prayed and asked for wisdom and not wealth. Take my ideas that I have given to you and make sure that you, your family, your group members, your team members and church members are always well cared for and never suffering."

I simply responded like Samuel, "Speak Lord, for thy servant heareth"

Since 2008, when the recession started, I have been waiting to see which Caribbean Prime Minister would be creative as President Barrack Obama to inject some URGENT capital into businesses and establish a program like The Jobs Act to pump money into the small businesses. I still wait to write that article 5 years after. By not helping the poor and the small businesses, Caribbean Bankers and Governments are saying to us - "GO BOUT YOU BUSINESS - WE DON'T  NEED YOU!" Therefore we should begin to GO NOW!

Just imagine if every day, 25 people register a USA company and let me help them through www.kwconsultingsknc.om, then open a USA Bank Account and get a debit card tied to their account so they always have access to their cash and also get a merchant account where they can transfer monies from their Caribbean Accounts to their USA Accounts and after 6 months of solid bank statements or merchant statements, they will start being able to get access to capital.

Ohhhh how banks will begin to listen and lower interest rates. Bank Managers will get angry and fire LOAN  OFFICERS and they work on a COMMISSION depending on how many loans they get. That's a big thing in the USA. Under The Supply Shop Inc - www.thesupplyshopinc.com, I'm apart of programs that connect lenders with clients and if the loan closes, I get a commission. I didn't sign up because I wanted the job, I just signed up so that when I talk to you, if you want proof I can show you.

Let's bring bankers to their knees and make them begin to BEG  US  instead of we begging them, when they see how fast you can open OFFSHORE  accounts and use their services.

OFFSHORE  ACCOUNTS  are critically important in our small economies too because I don't believe Bank Secrecy Policies are being upheld. Even so ofter I hear how much you have on your account or whose account is in overdraft around a bar shop. That's another article by itself.

Be wise like MITT ROMNEY and so many other rich folks. THINK  LIKE  THEM - that's how you'll reach far. He opened offshore accounts to keep everyone out his business in the earlies. Thus no matter how President Obama's campaign pressured him to release records, I believe he still had certain accounts concealed.

In our small islands, where everyone knows everyone and all the bankers have outside friends who they share your business with, because they know their employers won't do anything, it doesn't frighten or worry me anymore when a man is condemned as bankrupt because his account has on $10. Wealth is never in what you can see on the bank, it is . . .


Khrystus Wallace, President and Founder
Dare 2 Be Different International
www.daretobedifferentskn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment