Thursday, December 26, 2013

and she called to say "I'm Sorry"

Dear Global Follower,

Happy Belated Christmas!

I trust that you had a wonderful Christmas 2013 and you took time out not just to eat and drink, but also to share much love with those closest to you and someone else who may not be that close, but needed some LOVE too.

I humbly apologize for writing to you after Christmas is over, but it's better late than never.

An early morning call to one of my telephone numbers very early on Christmas Day 2013 touched my heart in a way that I would never forget for the rest of my life.

"She called to say I am Sorry!"

When I answered my telephone, a mature lady on the other end, in a low toned voice started talking and this is in essence what she said. "Brother Khrystus, I am just calling to wish you a Merry Christmas. I also want you to forgive me. I was one of those that was judging you and condemning you and calling you down and happy to see you go through HELL in 2013. I literally rejoiced. 

I was one that joined in spreading lies about you and helped spread dirty gossip and untruths just to make you look bad. You have probably started hearing from others some of the things that I was saying, so I called to tell you that it is true, what ever you've heard that I was saying, I was one tarnishing your name just for the fun of it.

Now as you continue to write and share the truth and as I continue to learn the truth of your entire experience bit by bit, especially as I receive your emails, I can't get to sleep. I can't get to function well at all. You have been too nice of a person all your life to have gone through so much and have suffered so much. I can't get to even read my Bible without thinking of you. I feel like one of those people who shouted HOSANNA with Jesus and then turned on him and crucified him. I am not calling any other names who I know were doing just like me. I am the guilty one. I should have stretched my hand and shoulder out for you to lean on. I should have spent time praying for you, but I didn't.

I woke up this Christmas feeling worthless and I had to get it off my chest. Please forgive me. When you see me, you don't have to talk to me ever again if you don't want to. I'll feel so honoured if you do that because I feel worthless. Merry Christmas Brother Khrystus. I honestly love you alot, but I don't know what got into my mind to join with the crowd that was pulling you down and gossiping about you during your STORMY PERIOD. I can't say how much I'm sorry. Nothing you've gone through this year, you deserved. From personally watching how you moved and persevered and succeeded and never seem to give up, help and encourage so many people over all the years, you are just too nice to have suffered so much."

The mature lady hung up CRYING before I could even respond.

Friend, that touched my heart so much. You see, no matter how hyped and energized I get after my trials this 2013, I can never run away from the REALITY of my past struggles. They have left an indelible mark on my heart and I am still healing. I am not immortal. I am HUMAN - just like you.

After that call, my energy was tainted a lot as I used Christmas Day 2013 to reflect on just how Good God has been to me. I lifted my hands in VICTORY during the day and shouted, "It wasn't EASY, but it was worth it!"

If I were to live my life over again, I would do everything the same way to get the exact same result, because I am stronger and wiser now because I've passed several God-given tests. I have a powerful testimony now to share with the world as I dream of preaching large Billy Graham Stadium type crusades around the world very shortly.

As for my Christmas Day, I like GIVING and SHARING with others. After our little family sharing time, I went into the Dare 2 Be Different Kitchenette and became Chef Khrystus for a couple hours. Having sought and gotten approval from Prison Superintendant Franklyn Dorset, I baked several Christmas Cakes and made local drinks for the inmates at Her Majesty's Prison - St. Kitts and was more than honoured to deliver them with some of my Dare 2 Be Different Team Members.

I was humbled to join with part of my team and officially launch The Dare 2 Be Different International Global Prison Initiative on Christmas Day 2013 as we prepare to impact the world and remind our fallen brothers and sisters that GOD forgives and they too are sons and daughters of Abraham.

I also drove to select homes to deliver donated Christmas gifts to deserving children around St. Kitts as I've done over the last five (5) years and also to a few of my very, very, very, very close "girl" friends.

I'm human, so I'll be honest. I do sometimes ASK  GOD  WHY  ME  LORD?  WHY  ME?  When ever I do, his response accords with the same one he gave to the Apostle Paul, ". . . .2 Corinthians 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

My words to the world are the very same words that Jesus uttered in Luke 23:34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.

Happy Belated Christmas 2013!

Rev. Dr. Khrystus V. K. Wallace, President & Founder
Dare 2 Be Different International
www.daretobedifferentskn.com





No comments:

Post a Comment