Sunday, December 22, 2013

Why are you questioning my faith in God? Examine YOU!

Dear Global Follower,




Sunday greetings!

Quite recently, someone asked me a very important and critical question and I was most grateful that they didn't join the crowd that is criticizing me behind my back, constantly gossiping about me and trying to tear my name and reputation apart, and sometimes smile with me to make it look like they are all so innocent.

Kudos to this most honourable person.

And so, this person who I now highly respect even more, asked and commented, "Is your faith still in God? Your emails and actions confuse me at times. I really can't keep up with your energy and thinking."

I smiled and responded. "I'm happy that you've asked my friend. You see, that is the problem with the 21st Century Church. We are living in the 21st Century and too many preachers and pastors are leading and teaching their flocks to live in a 15th century world. God's message doesn't change, but the METHOD of delivery of his word has always changed over the course of time."

The individual watched me with a strange look. I know sometimes when I start talking to folks, I have to move from my deep thinking, back up to the surface to explain clearer, just so they can see where I am coming from.

I continued talking. "You see friend. In Moses' day, the men of God offered unblemished lambs and bullocks as a sacrifice for the sins of the people. Pastors don't do that anymore because Jesus paid the price once for all. The fact that we NEED forgiveness for our sins doesn't change, what has changed is that we no longer need unblemished lambs and bullocks to pay that penalty. JESUS  PAID  IT  ALL!"

The young lady started shaking her head as she understood what I was saying. Therefore, since I had her attention, I continued on. "You see, God calls us to a RELATIONSHIP with Him, not a RELIGION  or a CHURCH, but a RELATIONSHIP."

"That relationship requires that we accept to follow Him as Lord and Saviour of our lives and from hence forth DO  GOOD  and DO  RIGHT. We are human! From the time Adam and Eve sinned, sin has reigned rampant in our world because we are born into a sinful nature. That means we all slip and fall at times. God doesn't like that, but as a father, he is always ready to forgive and restore us into a proper and in order relationship with him so we can live the BEST  LIFE  EVER once we want His forgiveness."

"You see my friend," I continued. "It's really not how YOU or ANYONE following me sees or thinks of me. It's what God thinks of me. I am usually ostracized by so called "HOLY  CHRISTIANS and PASTORS and PREACHERS" for being DIFFERENT and UNORTHODOX. That doesn't move me one bit. Jesus was constantly OSTRACIZED too. He was DIFFERENT to the scribes and pharisees and that's how he got such a large following. People LOVE  DIFFERENCE  MAKERS. Change is the SPICE of LIFE! I personally believe that the GREATEST  MEN  GO  THROUGH  THE  GREATEST TRIALS. Therefore, if you haven't been through anything yet, you are still living the SURFACE life and you may stay there for the rest of your life if you don't go through some very trying situation in your life."

"God has blessed me with a lot of talents, gifts, ability that I use to Glorify Him and win souls all across the world DAILY. He has gifted me to use many DIFFERENT and UNIQUE methods to get thousands upon thousands of people around the world, especially YOUTHS, to follow me. When they follow me, I simply get to introduce them to my faith in God directly (via email, facebook, skype, telephone, BB, Whatsapp etc) or indirectly (by just reading my blog entries, listening my online church services or youtube sermons etc)."

She was smiling now and I started summing up. "Let me make a strange statement here. Listen very carefully to what I am going to say and when you leave, think about it. Over the course of history, I think that the establishment of so many varying churches and varying beliefs has actually caused much of the worldwide division that we see today. Could we honestly say that the worldwide governments and political parties are causing the division? Or is it that the churches that are all so divided in belief and doctrine have pre-conditioned its followers to always be at strife but claim to be happy and following ONE  GOD?"  Food for thought - If I go deeper, I'll have to share with you my entire Theological Course."

 I didn't go any deeper into theological history about how many of the churches started by a constant breaking away from each other causing enemies over and over and over again. I didn't go into how the Catholic Church was started and how many of the churches we see today was a constant breaking away and breaking away. Those who believe in God really need to study HISTORY and not just take what we as preachers say WHOLESALE. When you study for yourselves, then you will get a clearer picture and understanding of GOD and would see how critically important He should be in your life.

"Let's look at it, all of these "TRUE  CHURCHES or MONEY-MAKING RELIGIOUS BUSINESSES, as many of them are today, all claim to point us toward God. Yet, one church believes that the main day of worship is Saturday, while others are satisfied with Sunday. Some churches believe that music should be played softly and in order, while other churches are loud and expressive. Some churches believe in talking in tongues and saying anything while others believe that all tongue talking should have an interpreter, which I believe as God is not an author of confusion. Some churches feel that their female members should wear hats and not preach while others do not wear hats and females are some of the greatest preachers in the world today. Aren't we all saying that we are going to the same HEAVEN? Then why do we have so much confusion in the churches here on earth and why are CHRISTIANS in CHURCHES known as the top Gossipers in the world?"

She said, "Stop! Stop! Stop! Now tell me, what do you believe? I like following Dare 2 Be Different International, but I want to know what you believe."

I ended, "I believe that God calls all individuals globally to a personal relationship with Him. He doesn't call them to be Christians, but rather disciples. The name Christianity was first introduced in the New Testament at Antioch. Does that mean that everyone before weren't Godly people or disciples? Of course not! I lead youth and as a youth too, I understand the challenges that many young people face with following God and the confusing fact of so many varying churches and religions and beliefs, all preaching that they are the ONLY  WAY  TO GOD."

"Young people then want to know, who should I follow? That is why they start out in church and the world grabs them. Do you you think because I'm a preacher, I don't get a lot of global offers to enter the secular world? Trust me - Great instant rich offers. I have dozens of secular email offers that I can sign at ANYTIME and be instantly out of debt and instantly rich, because you get paid ALOT just to make the move and shift.. The world follows my talent and they HOUND me, to buy me (like they buy football players) and give me a world of instant gratification. But, who suffers -  Me and my faith in God and you too, because I won't be writing anymore - I'll be too busy."

"I believe that once you TRUST  God as Saviour of your life and do GOOD and do RIGHT. That is simply your ticket to Heaven!"

"I do not and would never bombard my youth followers with a long list of DARE  2  BE  DIFFERENT  INTERNATIONAL  CHURCH  DOCTRINE and LAWS. I teach them the Bible in the simplest format ever and I enjoy being real with them because we live in a real, real, real world. I DO  NOT believe that God wants us to live in BONDAGE, which many churches force their members to live in today. I believe God wants us to simply FOLLOW  HIM - DO  GOOD  and DO  RIGHT and enjoy life to the fullest, become ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that we want to be in life and finally, He wishes above ALL things that we may prosper and be in good health."

Global follower. I never question anyone's faith in God, no matter who they are. I preach Christ and I highly recommend that you follow HIM - not me. I am just a mere vessel of clay that he is constantly shining and making better day by day. I am in no way perfect and I will slip and slide at times. If you want a PERFECT example of who to follow - Read through the pages of the New Testament and FOLLOW  JESUS - not me. I can only point you to Him and keep you encouraged.

If you too are confused with what the many religions and churches in the world believe and are postulating, I encourage you to follow what Dare 2 Be Different International's following believes. We use the K.I.S.S strategy (Keep It Simple Stupid).

*  We believe that once you put your TRUST in God and ask Him into your life and DO  GOOD  AND  DO  RIGHT, you are going to make it into heaven.

*  We believe that by using the great stories and characters from the Old and New Testament as a guide for our lives, we can learn from their mistakes and triumphs and be successful in life.

* We believe that each individual MUST search the pages of the Bible for themselves which would allow them to personally see, believe, understand and follow God's word, instead of just hearing what everyone else is saying and thus gambling on what to believe.

*********In the near future, the world will see the launch of its Newest Global Religion by Dare 2 Be Different International called  The Victory Sect with hundreds of New Churches being established around the world by 2020. (This is a faith in God that would UNITE the world, create world peace, restore love, and teach once more that FAITH in GOD is a simple process and everyone needs CHRIST!)

Why are you questioning my faith in God? Examine YOU!

Rev. Dr. Khrystus V. K. Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International
President & Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment