Thursday, February 21, 2013

Anal Sex: A Teenage Girl's Passport To Sex That Mommy Doesn't Know About

Let's Talk Sex!

Come on - Why did you open your eyes wider? Is the word SEX, a bad word? It is because parents and guardians, Sunday School teachers and Pastors, Bankers and Businessmen along with the common man on the street, don't talk about SEX with their children, why many of them do things that they would never expect them to do and they never find out.

I have wondered over the last two years since I found out what teenage girls were heavily involved in St. Kitts - Nevis, when would be an appropriate time to pen this article having known about it so long. After I was in yet another discussion with your teenagers quite recently, I said, let me pause from my schedule and warn the world NOW.

If you know me well, Brother Khrystus gets down to earth with the young people and has youth friends from all across the world, especially on his BlackBerry PIN: 2A3CBAA3. They all talk to me about any and everything, even in broken english. So many are hurting and can't take it. Others have everything they want, but feel lonely - so lonely. They all have issues and just need an ear. TRUST  ME - YOU  WOULD  BE  SURPRISED  TO  KNOW  WHAT  I  KNOW  and   ACT  LIKE  I  DON'T  KNOW.

It's not that I don't write on www.askbrotherkhrystus.com anymore, it's just that the questions and statements that come into that website are so sensitive and confidential at times, that I don't even respond in Black and White Print or Ink for that sake.

While doing my regular chat and chill with some youths about two years ago, the talk about relationships, feelings, dating, sex etc came up. Of course I always like to talk about that with youths because I get a chance to direct them to Dare 2 Be Different's Love Guidance Website - www.loveshouldlast.com

During that talk, some of the teenage girls spoke about how they were constantly having ANAL  SEX  with their friends or boy friends for three reasons:

1. When mothers take them to the doctors to check to see if they are sexually active, they wouldn't find out
2. They figured they won't get pregnant having ANAL SEX
3. They said that since their hymen wasn't broken, they would still remain virgins until they met the right one.

Friend - I was wowed and over the last two years, I continued to hear much of the talk, because I have a close relationship with the youth. I listen, warn, help and guide because those that should be doing it seem to be failing.

Quite recently, I pulled up some videos to show some youths around me, Leah Davis - Mr. J - The 38 year old Gentleman from Bahamas that will be working to register and run Dare 2 Be Different International (Bahamas). Mr. J which is his singing name recently released a new video called "I'm a Virgin" on Valentines Day 2013 and headed to many Bahamas Radio and Television Studios to launch his abstinence campaign which will be the focus point of Dare 2 Be Different (Bahamas).


I'm A Virgin Video


Mr. J uses his testimony of still being a virgin at 38 years old to get his Abstinence Message across to youths. Some of the youths around me were baffled, started calling him names and others started saying, "I'm a virgin too - I only have ANAL SEX so I'm still in ONE  PIECE."

This topic then became the focus point for the rest of my time with them as I tried to guide and help. I was really surprised to learn who were involved. As you know, it's always better to not have a partner in Crime, because when the news goes public, partners TALK. Once you're a youth and you do something with other children and youth, they will start talking and calling names too just to show that they are not alone and whose children are involved too.

I then questioned whether or not School Counsellors knew about this happening on the rise and why they weren't on radios and providing workshops for parents and sessions in churches to try to stamp it out early. I then concluded - that's why God placed Dare 2 Be Different International on earth at such a critical time, to bring to the top of the water, issues that youths are struggling with and to HELP  THEM - NOT  THREATEN  OR  CONDEMN  THEM.

So, as I close, remember the trend locally in St. Kitts - Nevis among SOME of our teenage girls. Anal Sex: A Teenage Girl's Passport To Sex That Mommy Doesn't Know About

But. . . .I would hate to say this here, but I must, I have met teenage boys who act straight, but confidentially told me - ANAL  SEX  PAYS  HIGH  and can be done privately without anyone knowing and that was their legal way of making quick money without getting involved in drugs and gangs.

I asked some of the youth if their parents knew what they were doing. They responded "YOU  CRAZY!!!!! They would break my back!" So. . . .don't go and pressure your child into confessing anything now that I've written because if you give more attention to him or her instead of going after the BIG  DOLLAR  ALONE - then they won't get involved in certain things.

And. . .  .you would be extremely surprised to know that the Adults that dress well, hold big jobs and those that are always being so inquisitive and looking in other's back yards and can never find time for theirs, those are the ones whose children are heavily involved.

In dealing with youth, I've noticed this. The poor youth just have sex like that, they don't care whether its anal or vaginal or whether they use a condom or not. They don't hide because many of them live under such depriving conditions that they know any better and don't have the sex education readily available using more up to date means. (That's another topic all by itself - Is our Health Education Department Sleeping? Why aren't they using social media? Why don't we hear of ongoing workshops in community centres, radio and tv, posters in shops etc. Well we do see AIDS banners and posters once a year - RIGHT? I remember the years when I was in Primary School - they seemed to be so active - I still remember a few lessons from Grade 5 and 6. That department was VERY  AGRESSIVE  THEN - but seems to be sleeping now)

It is the middle class and the richer youth that come from better homes where the parents usually play HIGH  SOCIETY and run their children's lives with threats such as, "If you only get pregnant, that will mash up my name and I will break your back." Those are the youth, that try to hide, or double their condoms or do the popular - HAVE  ANAL  SEX.

One girl, now 21 and legal said, "I did that from age 13 till I was finished with school in St. Kitts and my mother never found out. She did leave school with plenty of CXC SUBJECTS and works in at a reputable institution. I'm sure you know her or see her around."

Don't scare youth away from SEX with threats - EDUCATE  THEM  -  SPEND  TIME  WITH  THEM - GET  THEM  INVOLVED  IN  POSITIVE  ACTIVITIES. LEAVE  LITTLE  ROOM  FOR  THEM  TO  BE  UNOCCUPIED  AND  OUT  OF  YOUR  SIGHT.  JUST  LOVE  THEM. . . .

Again, this is the second or third recent article where, as President and Founder of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com, I am imploring you to restructure your life and your QUEST  AFTER  THE  MIGHTY  DOLLAR  IMMEDIATELY. As you work to become RICH or get a better life, your children are going to the dogs.

I am happy that I am learning these lessons now before I get children if God allows.

Honestly - what do you really prefer? A Big House, Fancy Car, Money on the bank and a daughter that was penetrated in her anus by nearly every boy in her class or school all for the sake of FUN - and claiming that she has her virginity still?

Or a youth son that penetrates or receives privately just to have the latest and to keep money in his pocket?

It is REAL! It is Happening! DAILY!

These are the realities of life that no one is talking about. I don't want your forgiveness for being so raw - Moses told Pharoah just as is and Noah didn't water down his message.

There is work - MUCH  WORK  to be done with our youths.

Is your child involved? Here again - this is the importance of working together and helping each other.  We  ALL  NEED  HELP! WE  ALL  NEED  EACH  OTHER.  WE  ALL  HAVE  VARYING  ISSUES.  I can't guarantee you that your youth that I spoke to has stopped since it has now become a habit and since you are not finding out. What I can promise you though is this - Brother Khrystus listens and warns and encourages them to be better. Don't search their phones - I am wiser than that - I would NEVER TEXT or CALL - I'm a techno-king. What I'll encourage you to do - is to sit and talk with your child or children in the earlies. If they are already involved and have you well fooled - JUST  PRAY - only God can make the difference now.

I sometimes get scared too - because its not just children are involved - this thing is becoming common around the Caribbean and The World. It seems to have become common nature among high society folks, government officers, pastors etc. Is God going to destroy earth as he destroyed SODOM and GOMORROH? These are definitely the last days!

You really want to ask me if your child is involved but . . . . there is a big but. . . .

Mr. J - President (Designate) of Dare 2 Be Different International (BAHAMAS) and the headquarters are currently working on a Caribbean Tour Itinerary which would take the Abstinence Campaign around the Caribbean into schools and through Mega Abstinence Youth Rallies then on to the USA through Dare 2 Be Different International (USA) Inc

MR. J Interview Videos






Khrystus Wallace, President & Founder
Dare 2 Be Different International
www.daretobedifferentskn.com

www.daretobedifferentusa.com

www.daretobedifferentkenya.com

www.daretobedifferentghana.com

www.daretobedifferentsvg.com

No comments:

Post a Comment