Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Child Under 15 Plans To Commit Suicide - Shall We Pray!

Friend,

I know you've probably missed my articles and thoughts for a few days. I won't apologize. I have just had to shut away a bit and do alot of praying and thinking and praying and thinking.

When a child under 15 years old leaves the ears and hearts of teachers, parents, church members and reaches out to me with a one line statement that buckles my legs - what else is left to do? What would you do if you are going along your merry way and a child, in the prime of their life stops you on the road and tells you, "Brother Khrystus, you're doing a great job on Dominion Radio 91.5FM, but I'm going to commit suicide soon, I can't take it anymore. Don't tell anyone and continues on their way." As I see the child here and there, from the happy look, I would never suspect that thought would be on their mind.

What would you do friend? What would you do?

In a trying economic time as today, every dollar matters and I had a split decision to make in order to save a life. I won't get into it, I won't share it with anyone, not even the child's parents or teachers or police or child care officers or anyone because its a promise. What I will guarantee you is this though - that particular child won't kill themself again. I personally know for sure.

The child's statement's after the conversation was baffling, "Brother Khrystus, please don't tell anyone. Don't even tell my parents. They hate you. They hate you really bad. They spend their time tearing your name apart and talking about everything you do with their friends. I wish I can jump in to protect you because none of us are perfect. Not even them (The child went on to share some INSIDE matters), so I don't know why they hating on you like that, because as far as I see, they are one of the reasons I wanted to commit suicide and they see me so often and don't even know what's inside me. Thanks again Brother Khrystus - Thanks again for the encouragement and I'll keep the promise once you keep yours!

Friend, I walked away a bit and questioned myself as to whether or not I should have really ever gotten involved in ministry, or even gone so global with it using the technology. I won't lie. Things are hard! Things are brown! Many persons can't seem to see the HOPE  AHEAD. I don't want to say it - but sometimes when I visit my own www.hopeisahead.com website to re-read several of my devotionals for encouragement - I silently wonder - IS  HOPE  REALLY  AHEAD?

I know its the trick of the devil and his working imps around St. Kitts - Nevis, The Caribbean and the world to apply PRESSURE on people in general, but more so on the children of God during such a trying time. Again - I want to encourage you to not SIT  WHERE  YOU  ARE  AND  SUFFER  AND  DIE - Do what Dr. Annette Lazarus Rose suggested almost a year ago - MOVE - FAVOUR COMES  BY  MOVING! (Read that devotional on:
 http://hopeisahead.blogspot.com/2012/07/dont-die-there-favour-comes-by-moving.html)

When that co-worker is upsetting you on the job, MOVE - Take a Bathroom Break and pray, sing a song, wash your face and come back out smiling and happy. SHOW  THEM  THAT  THEY'VE  LOST!

When you find that somebody wants to set you up to lose your job - MOVE - move to a new level of professionalism, so that your bosses will stand amazed.

When you see one of the devil's workers are putting pressure on you to bring you down - MOVE - move to a new level in your prayer life. Call their names if you know who is after you and if you don't know who is in the background trying to send you crazy, just ask God to deal with ALL  YOUR  HATERS! ALL!

When you find that your husband is looking else where at THE  DEVIL'S  QUEEN - MOVE - move to a new level in your prayer life and your personal life. Stop giving him your money to spend on other people, but take it now, buy some dresses, a nice weave or take a hair do and show him and the world that you are UNMATCHABLE and a WOMAN  OF  CLASS. By doing that, you'll make him live in regret for the rest of his life for even considering the WOMAN  SENT  BY  THE  DEVIL  to destroy your marriage. Hold off some of that special stuff too - PUNISH  HIM - ESPECIALLY  WHEN  HE  WANTS  TO  COME  RUNNING  BACK.  (Note well, for my handful of criticizers - Brother Khrystus didn't say NOT  TO  FORGIVE  EH)

Do Not Sit There and Die - Favour Comes By Moving - Favour Comes By Doing Something!

Honestly friend, you do expect Brother Khrystus to be honest with his writings. I will not LIE and tell you that things are ALL  OK with me and with everyone. Just yesterday, during my business day, I had to answer ministry calls and do my job as a Preacher rather than a business man. On one call, I didn't have to say a word, the individual just cried and cried and cried and thanked me for coming.

MEN  DO  CRY.

Men - it is OK to cry - don't play MACHO and keep it all in. This can cause you to blow your top and do something crazy to someone or to go CRAZY yourself.

I inquired of two businessmen who could be my father just yesterday as to how things were with them - they both responded with the same answer (and they were not together). KVK - THE PRESSURE - THE  PRESSURE - THE PRESSURE. No money there! I can't get to collect! People not paying!

One of them made a statement which got me offended instantly. He said, "KVK - it's only you got the ideas - only you got the fresh ideas. But like all of us small businesses, we ain't got the money and the Caribbean don't readily fund our ideas that have so much potential too. We need a SILICON  VALLEY  IN  ST. KITTS"

I agreed with him somewhat and then commented, "The banks are totally RIGHT! The pressure we are in its our faults! We have the power to enact change but we fail to work TOGETHER. I bet if we stop banking with our Caribbean Banks, get USA merchant accounts and process credit cards so that our monies go outside the country, we just cash checks and hold the monies in our volts at homes or wire it to our offshore accounts, the banks will start tumbling and begging us to bank with them. We'll see interest rates lower, governments will get involved etc. But. . . it's our faults why we take what ever treatment it meted out to us all because we are NOT  WORKING  TOGETHER.  Where are the clubs? The Cooperatives? The Groups?

I showed him a foriegn card from my wallet - I said, it doesn't have on much YET - but at least I got to do it from right here by my computer and I my aim is to apply pressure on Caribbean Bankers to get BETTER by just helping as many youth around the Caribbean open OFFSHORE  ACCOUNTS  like  me using my consulting services - www.kwconsultingskn.com.  (See the damage that can cause - if YOUTHS start banking with foriegn banks early? I got my first Forign Account when I was 16 by sitting down here in my chair in St. Kitts and they sent me a card to access my funds.

So all my time isn't in vain, I know how to ensure that all my Dare 2 Be Different Members get an offshore account too. I will only stop when banks treat us differently and when those with the monies free it up in VENTURE  CAPITAL. I hope by then, the Caribbean wouldn't have become unstable since folks would be sending their salaries overseas. That's how you put SILENT  PRESSURE  on  those involved and not wasting time on radios and marching.

Why can't a church put $10,000 or $25,000 in a fund in the church to lend small loans to church attendees to help them through until next pay day? Sometimes people just need a $50 to make it through. Rest assured that ALL  VICTORY  CENTRES  we  start around the world - this will happen as long as I'm at the helm - www.thevictorycentre.com

He commented, "KVK it's true you know! It's true. But here we go again, people like you who should be advising our Caribbean Governments with your fresh ideas and helping to make a better world on the road struggling with us too."

I smiled and commented, "Maybe God just wants me to focus on my Dare 2 Be Different Team and supporters and those who join our clubs and look after them. When the world sees the power of DARE  2  BE  DIFFERENT'S  GLOBAL  UNITY, governments, churches, NGOs, banks etc will all fall in line. If God spares my life and yours, you'll live to remember this conversation, because I am constantly praying to God for a way to help my people, which will, in effect, be an example to the world on HOW  TO  LOOK  AFTER  HURTING  AND  STRUGGLING  FOLKS  and will decrease the number of teenagers who are contemplating SUICIDE, while we as Pastors, Leaders, Politicians, Parents etc go from day to day in an uncaring manner with ONE  ULTIMATE  GOAL  IN  MIND - TO  FULFILL  OUR  AGENDAS.

I will use every challenge in my life as a testimony of how I prayed and fought and persevered to reach to the top and shut the mouths of those just talking - criticizing and making NO  DIFFERENCE  AT  ALL.

How can people be so?

How selfish and non caring - Not Right!

While you are busy overworking yourself to pay your mortgage and make a dollar? When last have you spent some quality time with your child or children. I know my thinking is always different from the STATUS  QUO and I rarely blame the youth for their behaviour today because you see, if you as a banker, a pastor, a teacher etc had spent some more time with your child, they would have been raised properly or gotten a better education.

Money doesn't buy love and a Kipling School Bag (That we embroider names on for EC$20) and brand new clothes and shoes doesn't go a long way.

As Dare 2 Be Different International President - May I say here and now - QUALITY  TIME  MATTERS! If you've been depriving your child, your wife, your husband of it - CHANGE  FROM  TODAY. Enjoy me while you have me now with all this writing you know, because when God provides for me The Mrs Wallace that he wants - and you don't see any postings from me for weeks - JUST  KNOW. . . JUST  KNOW. . . . She'll be helping me relax from all the years in ministry. I still do intend to be debt free and retired at age 30 (4 more  years to go) and have my books, businesses and ideas working for me and my family as I travel the world and do missions and lime on the beaches in Hawaii or chill in Paris.

All my hard work will pay off now despite the struggles - YOURS  TOO!

Don't give up friend - Don't give up believer! Hope is Ahead! Even if you are being constantly CONDEMNED  and  PRESSURED  and  this statement is constantly being uttered - "and she/he call heself / sheself a christian.

Always remember - You are not worst than any one else on earth. Always keep your head up high and stay optimistic, remembering - DANIEL  WASN'T  ALWAYS  IN  THE  LION"S  DEN. 

As I told the child after our personal talk and as I let them let out all on their heart - "PROMISE  ME -  PROMISE  BROTHER  KHRYSTUS  that you won't kill yourself no matter how rough and tough life gets and no matter the pressure at home. Just like you, Brother Khrystus has his struggles and trials too and if you kill yourself, I won't have anyone to turn too. We need each other! So - look out for me and I'll look out for you. That's a lifetime promise! And, when you get older and outside of your parents rule, then we can do some much more together - no matter if I'm married or not - I'll be there for you!

That's a global DEAL once you reach out to Brother Khrystus of Dare 2 Be Different International and partner in someway. I enjoy looking after my PARTNER SHEEP because that's what TRUE  SHEPHERDS  are to always do.

WORD  OF  CAUTION  TO  THOSE  IN  AUTHORITY  AND  IN  ASTUTE  POSITIONS  THAT  CAN  HELP: Work with the youth NOW - for it's when you're OLD  AND  FEEBLE - which may be sooner than you think, or when cancer or disease suddenly holds you and you're on your dying bed, you'll need the help of the same youths, the same employees who you didn't treat well.  You'll need them to sing for you and to bring cheer. Trust me! Trust me! It's a lonely time when you're sick and retired. When those youths you didn't help in the banks have the biggest businesses around town, always remember all won't be like me. While it may not be ethical, they will deprive your children of a job because of the way you treated them when they were employed by you or how you didn't help as a loan officer because you were too jealous.

At KVK, I won't be ever accepting applications as long as I'm CEO at any company around the world. Once you would have supported my ministry or looked out for me in a trying time, I'll help you start your own business, get your idea off the ground or just employ your children. Soooo. . . .now you know the pathway to a job. . . . don't waste your ink applying in the near future. There is always a special position for those who look out for me.


Khrystus Wallace, President & Founder
Dare 2 Be Different International
www.daretobedifferentskn.com

Will also be published sometime on Dare 2 Be Different Reports - www.daretobedifferentreports.com  - The Online Magazine that will take the world by storm in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment