Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I Know Why Prime Minister of St. Kitts - Nevis Dr. Denzil Douglas Won't Resign

Friend,

As President and Founder of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com, I have been closely monitoring the political environment for the last couple weeks and I have been enjoying every bit of it.

I have enjoyed hearing the frustrated people on the radios. I have enjoyed seeing the creative political moves on both sides. I have enjoyed the new talks of a UNITY  GOVERNMENT. I have enjoyed the creative moves to get independent candidates to split the votes of the opposition to try and keep them out of office.

I have enjoyed stopping by the shops and hearing people express their views. I have enjoyed rejecting to print some suggestive and most disgusting shirts proposing violence against the PM, that would get my printing business in SERIOUS  LEGAL  TROUBLE - www.kvkenterprises.com if ever anyone found out they were processed here.

I have enjoyed every bit of it. I won't tell a lie, I like politics. I like thinking of creative campaigns. Of course - I do marketing consulting for ALL - www.kwconsultingskn.com.  So, if one day I help to start a FRESH  YOUTH  POLITICAL  PARTY  or probably just FUND  IT  PUBLICLY, don't be surprised. Come on - get a life! Which part in the Bible says I shouldn't do that?)

Oh yes - I did enjoy hearing the Chamber of Industry of Commerce and The St. Kitts Christian Council and Bar Association call for the resignation of the Prime Minister of St. Kitts - Nevis.

I know I will probably get bashed for this statement too, but I do enjoy the Prime Minister just driving back and forth in P3 and going to work like nobody's business and disregarding all the calls. Isn't it fun and interesting folks? Well. . . .to me.

WHY  DO  I  ENJOY  ALL  OF  THAT?  This is why! If we say that the Federation is in such a crisis - WE  SHOULD  PRAY! WE  SHOULD  REALLY  PRAY!  So, I must agree then with Prime Minister Douglas' Statement several weeks ago - "WHAT  CRISES?  WHAT  CRISES?" 

Don't we hear ZIZ playing "Keep me safe till the storm passes by during hurricances and NEMA saying to stay indoors?" So. . . .Are we really in a CRISES?  Why hasn't our New Governor called for a state of emergency?

Before David came up against Goliath, he prayed. Before Jesus was going to be crucified, he prayed so persistently that he sweat drops of blood.

During CRISES' - PEOPLE  PRAY!  So. . . .since there is no praying, I must conclude to the world that THERE  IS  NO  CRISES  IN  ST. KITTS -  NEVIS.  ALL  IS  WELL!

What makes people feel that they would get what they want by not praying? How Foolhardy? I hear this statement ever so often - "Only God can help us now."  Only God can help us and we are NOT  PRAYING  TOGETHER?

I was so ashamed to hear the St. Kitts Christian Council calling on Prime Minister Dr. Denzil Douglas to resign before calling for a National Unified Prayer Meeting and then call on him to resign. That is the God Way! Esther reached out to God before going in to see the king. Jonah reached out to God for help too and so many others.

Who blew our heads up soooooo BIG that we feel we are now in control of ourselves?


Don't become my hater now - we live in a FREE land where there is  FREEDOM  OF  SPEECH. So, everytime I listen the radio or hear the people, My Ministry - Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com continues to remain MUM and would NEVER call for Prime Minister Douglas to resign because we don't want God to write that note down in his record book that we called for a resignation like all the others and DIDN'T  PRAY  FIRST.
I believe God is PUNISHING  US for keeping him out of the PICTURE and letting Prime Minister Dr. Denzil Douglas enjoy every day in office and keep the country wondering and wondering and wondering - what he's going to do next.

Note Well: God isn't a POPPYSHOW - so don't bother to run and get into SERIOUS  PRAYER  NOW that I've written and you sooooooooooooooooo  agree with me.

God hates being left out of the picture and left as a last resort. Honestly friend - this is a bad habit that 99% of us have. We only start praying for God to intervene when our house is in FORECLOSURE - all the time the bank has been writing us, we've just been going from bank to bank to hear no and then when our HIGH  BLOOD  PRESSURE  goes up a week before they are scheduled to kick us out - then we start praying.

EN  TIT?

So, I believe that God is saying, since we believe we are BIG  AND  BAD  AND  IN  CONTROL, since we have decided to go to the JUDGES  before coming to HIM and call ourselves a CHRISTIAN  NATION - I  WILL  CONTINUE  TO  IMPRESS  HARDTIMES  UPON  THE  NATION  AND  ONLY  ME (GOD)  AND  DR.  DOUGLAS  KNOWS  WHAT  HIS  NEXT  MOVE   IS  AND  WHETHER  IT  IS  RIGHT  NOW  OR  IN  2015. So WAIT!

I'll continue to sitback and watch the happenings in St. Kitts - Nevis, like if its showing at the theatre. I'll continue to wait for some printing orders. **Or I guess my last few orders were the last since I am doing my job as a minister of the gospel and speaking the truth. I guess I have to look to others for printing business now. Don't worry, brother Khrystus will write and update the world if politicians try to victimize me, and not let me print, because I am doing God's Work and warning.

It's OUR  FAULT -  WE  LEFT  GOD  AND  PRAYER  OUT  OF  THE  PICTURE  and now would want to go running to God because you totally agree with this blog entry.

I wonder. . . .I just wonder. . . . Wouldn't Dr. Douglas have considered even sooner if he heard WINN FM  VOICES  PROGRAM   and  FREEDOM  FM  ISSUES  SHOW  praying for his resignation non stop for weeks?

We've done it! We've activated God's wrath and we must ALL bear it! Nation - should ALL  MINISTERS  OF  THE  GOSPEL  APOLOGIZE  TO  YOU  FOR  ERRING  AGAIN?  I am sure so many of US  MINISTERS - spend so much time talking POLITICS  instead of standing out as God's ordained servants.

Note Well: Brother Khrystus isn't condemning anyone and not leaving himself out - I have totally enjoyed sitting and waiting on calls or emails from politicians and their supporters every hour of the day and night seeking advice and some of my unique ideas through www.kwconsultingskn.com.

It's nice to know that persons value my thinking, ideas and contributions and are willing to pay for my help. That's automatic global endorsement and publicity that Khrystus Wallace Consulting is more than capable.

It's nice to help each political party fight against each other with marketing material that we produce so fast. After all - I'm a printer and after such a long recession - I believe God is blessing me now bit by bit and pulling me out slowly. I just have to bear the wrath too - because I'm apart of the NATION. Soooo too, must your children that you can't feed and your elders that you can't pay to put in a home and have to leave them home unattended. - It's Your Fault - Our Fault - We are ALL  LACKING  ON  OUR  PRAYER  LIFE.

Soooo - Dr. Douglas - I guess it's only you and God know when . . . .when HE will either remove you from office or allow you to step down and give you yet another TERM - Simply Because A Nation Forgot God - Forgot to Pray!

So when ever you feel hard times, always remember we put all our focus on removing Dr. Douglas instead of putting all our FOCUS on GOD. Dr. Douglas must be extremely happy, eating lobsters and shrimp pastas. He is happy that no one has used the tool of prayer on him. Therefore, don't think he doesn't sleep well because we have only been using the tools of radio, tongue, t-shirts, bar shop talks, curse words and marches which isn't as powerful or effective as PRAYER.

Imagine the impact it would have caused if The People's Action Movement or the Unity Government Proponents had a Prayer March from Greenlands - down to Government Headquarters. Imagine the impact it would have caused of the Honourable Mark Brantley, Leader of the Opposition in the Federal Parliament, had filed the Motion of No Confindence and partnered with Pastors to hold a NEVER-ENDING  TENT  MEETING  UNDER THE  THEME -  FOR  A  BETTER  NATION  and give as many preaches the chance to share.

This may have made Dr. Douglas' Office Tremble and not just step down, but run down, call a fresh elections and give us the chance to see what the people really want. I better buy an apple CIDER to add to his pantry so he continues to enjoy his time in office because we FAILED  TO  PRAY.

LOL.

Politics is really funny and tricky eh. What a shame and embarassment it would be if we make all this ado and Dr. Douglas gets re-elected again for another 5 years. Remember Everybody plays POLITICS. Some trod on two sides to be sure if either side wins they are sure. So it does happen - People who run up and down in PAM shirts do vote LABOUR on polling day and vice verser. HM.

What ever happened to the NEW  TESTAMENT  SCRIPTURE - "The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much? It's 1:43am and I'm tired, so I won't look up the reference. It's just that God wanted me to come to my computer and pen this email and set it to go out at a certain time to WARN  OUR  NATION  -  TO  BEGIN  TO  SEEK  HIM  FIRST  AND  PRAY!

Have we forgotten? When we FORGET  GOD -  Our Nation is Doomed!


Khrystus Wallace, President & Founder
Dare 2 Be Different International
www.daretobedifferentskn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment