Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas 2014 - Have an Overly Joyous Christmas Day Celebration! I EAT RUM CAKE TOO!


Global Friend!

Merry Christmas 2014 - Have an Overly Joyous Christmas Day Celebration! 

NB: I accept DELIVERY of GIFTS of any sizes, shapes, types and amounts on Christmas Day too!

ALSO. . . Please take note that 

I  LOVE  TO  EAT  RUM CAKE TOO!

I  LOVE  HAM  AND  TURKEY  AND  SORREL  DRINK. . . 

AND  I  STILL  PLAY  WITH  TOYS - HONESTLY! (We all have the LITTLE  CHILD  THAT  LIVES  INSIDE  US  STILL at times!

And on my bed in my bedroom, I do have a collection of TEDDY  BEARS!!!! 

ask my mom!!!!! (sweeteye) - Dare 2 Be Different!

Drop in or whatsapp me: 1-869-661-0118 before you come just in case I need to hire a CRANE to off load your GIFT! (smiling)

Brother Khrystus
The Next Prime Minister of The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis




No comments:

Post a Comment