Friday, April 8, 2016

Mr. Sam Franks RECOGNIZED By KVK ENTERPRISES

Mr. Sam Franks, Former Manager At The Small Enterprise Development Unit




Prophetess Debbie Isaac of The Rivers of Living Water International Center - Limekiln - St. Kitts


If you want to SUCCEED in life, you have to learn to make a move and speak up. Develop CONFIDENCE! It gets you what you want. I was 17 years old, not even LEGAL according to the books as yet, when I walked into The Small Enterprise Development Unit at The Development Bank of St. Kitts and Nevis, headed by Mr. Sam Franks then, and told him and his loan officer that I needed $15,000 to expand KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com, a small business that I started at age 13 while attending The Verchilds High School in St. Kitts

Completely amazed by the little boy wanting to do BIG BUSINESS, Mr. Franks and his team taught me how to write a small business plan and told me what else to do and I walked out about one month after with EC$15,000 to grow KVK at age 17. This is what forced me to officially register with The Federal Government of St. Kitts and Nevis.

Everytime I see Mr. Franks to this day, he tells me how PROUD he is of me and that he is extremely happy that his NAME  IS ETCHED  POSITIVELY in KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com  HISTORY. I am where I am today because I had the COURAGE and CONFIDENCE to speak up. Look at where I am at age 29.

I turn 30 on Monday, 4th July, 2016 once God tarries and once I live. I am able to help others in different ways and not discriminate. I believe there is HOPE  FOR  ALL. Stop being SHY and SPEAK UP! Make a move and say what you want and you may just get it. Don’t be afraid of people telling you NO. 

Never let that DETER you. Just keep on trying or move on and try something else and NEVER  GIVE  UP - never stop TRYING your hand at SOMETHING! You can’t build friendships with POSITIVE and INFLUENTIAL people if you don’t constantly talk with them. Silence keeps you down in life. Speak up! 

Don’t be afraid of failure! FAILURE  ALWAYS BRINGS  YOU GREAT SUCCESS in the end no matter how many people call you CRAZY. 

I only keep POSITIVE and CONFIDENT people extremely close to me. They talk to me all the time and inspire me and share ideas to help me. Small minds talk about people. Great minds talk about ideas. Listen to others! Especially elders! If they were to charge you for their advice and thinking, you wouldn't be able to PAY for it.

It was Prophetess Debbie Isaac of The Rivers of Living Water International Church who encouraged me to use my REVEREND TITLE more instead of just Brother Khrystus as an ORDAINED PREACHER as it carries weight as my influence is GLOBAL. I listened to her and I do use it much more, but I still love just being called Brother Khrystus. Elders do give great advice too. You can achieve great things too! GO  AFTER  YOUR DREAMS!!!



International Marketing By:




No comments:

Post a Comment