Thursday, April 14, 2016

Mrs. Mary Clarke-Nurse Requests Global Prayer For Brother Khrystus

14th April, 2016

By: Jesus Is Boss Media Department Staff Reporter - www.daretobedifferentskn.com


Director General of Dare 2 Be Different International (St. Peters - St. Kitts Chapter) Sister Mary Nurse-Clarke

Director General of Dare 2 Be Different International (St. Peters - St. Kitts) Chapter, Mrs. Mary Nurse Clarke is requesting global prayer for Reverend Khrystus Wallace,  Founder and President of the ministry, as his suit against The Federal Government of St. Kitts and Nevis for wrongful arrest, defamation of character, loss of business, damage to tools of trade and other hurt continues in one week's time.

Through a group whatsapp message that was broadcasted around The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis, Barbados, Jamaica, The Bahamas, Kenya and Nigeria - Africa, The United States of America, St. Thomas, USVI and further afield, Sister Clarke wrote,

"All Dare 2 Be Different partners around the world, what a significant number. God doesn't lie. Tomorrow marks seven days before our Brother Khrystus' compensation court case continues. Seven is the number of COMPLETION. Now we are going to get rooted and grounded in the name of the Lord. 

I call on ALL  PRAYER  WARRIORS to come on board. We got to pray and fast for this seven days. Pray about it. Let GOD lead you to your seven minutes of prayer just focusing on our brother and on Friday, 22nd, we all gonna declare that day as our DAY  OF  PRAYER. The number 7 is used 735 times in the Bible. 54 times in the book of Revelation. Alone the number 7 is the foundation of God's Word. 

Let's get ready starting from MIDNIGHT tonight. All partners, we going pray like never before. Prayer works. I know what my brother has been through. I took the time out to visit him in prison and it hurt to see an innocent man behind bars. I could remember the guard said I would go get your son because my son was in the same cell as Brother Khrystus. I said NO. 

I did not come to visit my son, I came to see Mr. Khrystus Wallace. I saw the body language as if I'm a MAD  WOMAN, but my mission that day was to visit an innocent man who has done nothing but GOOD for the young people of St. Kitts and Nevis all his life while so many never reached out to help but laughed and called him CRAZY. 


Let's not forget our Lord Jesus was crucified for doing good and he asked his Father to forgive them for they know not what they have done. Let's turn up the prayer for Brother Khrystus. 

Sister Mary."



No comments:

Post a Comment