Monday, April 15, 2013

It's 8am - The Start of a Typical Work Day At KVK - But I'm Letting Go Everything Today - Make Me An Offer




It doesn't make sense to gain the who world and lose your own soul.

I'm taking all my family and  employees on a cruise and then I'll live happily ever after.

I do hope that God would CURSE the St. Kitts - Nevis Development Bank if they don't free up compensation for all the years I kept trying, for the financial embarrassment, jail time thanks to personal Victimization and Corruption from someone who text me now and again, Mr. Harris - The Bank Manager-  who I thought was friend for all the years, not knowing he was willfully trying to cause me to fall.

I'm not ordinary 26 year old. I'm like Joseph The Dreamer and so The Bank Locked me away and never gave me the chance to rebuild and restructure.

They constantly kept me back thanks to the political victimization and corruption and it has to stop everywhere as it hurts and it doesn't make sense.

From being embarrassing stopped at the airport at The Robert Llewllyn Bradshaw International Airport, arrested, called on my cell phone and told to Stop Printing Shirts for Harris and Condor. When I reach out to Harris and Condor, the folks I was working for, they said that Dr. Douglas had fired them and they couldn't give a dollar.

Why did I need a dollar? Because Mr. Lenworth Harris and Mr. Fox and Mr. Jason Hamilton, went after me PERSONALLY and refused to repossess my machine that I had a bill of sale for. Mr. Jason Hamilton set the legal papers and never offered me a chance to give back the machine as I went to in court chambers with the Judge Errol Thomas.

Mr. Hamilton dragged me before the court, each time I slipped up on payments and his Best Friend, Rodney "Lawyer" Williams, who was once my best friend and his best friend, said that Lawyer Jason Hamilton - a Minister of Government hates my Guts and would do anything to bring me down.

It's not fair! This is just why I started the Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com, to expose corruption in Government. I couldn't go against Dr. Douglas, I always told him my dreams, my heart, he met me anytime I wanted to meet him. After he told heard me give a feature address at The National Skills Training Programme Graduation, he was impressed and I asked him about a Land application I had sent in and my dream of building a Mall at Lime Kiln Commercial Development. He told me to come see me, and he GOT  REAL  ANGRY  IN  HIS  OFFICE  - he said, "YOU  SEE, they victimizing Young People who want to rise every area in government and making people think it was me. He sent for my Land Application File right in front my face and said, "YA'LL  MAKE  SURE  IT'S  THERE and it was down in his office immediately and he signed off on it."

Then everytime I tried to get a loan to pay off for the land at The Development Bank, I was told by someone to focus on ONE  DREAM and they never helped me.

I am the Joseph of the 21st Century. I've been through every angle of Government Corruption and I deserve a chance to rise.

I went back to Dr. Douglas and I told him what was happening and he said stay trying and I'll get through - Don't Give Up and he gave me some things to print to make it through.

I tried, my friends tried, my brother who is a MANAGER  TRIED and everytime we were willfully delayed for a long time to slow me up and then told NO and given NO  REASON. Yet Mr. Lenworth Harris - smiled with me and still asked me to Print Harris Again shirts and meet with me to design, www.standingfirmwithdrharris.com  - which I told back over after I notice he wouldn't help.

I said, help me with the load and I can have shirts always in stock to help you and he, played the fool like me, I guess to get me to go back in JAIL, as he told me to go with ONE  IDEA  and I decided  NO.

He said one of my ideas in my 11 IDEA  proposal was something that he wanted to do and always thought of but didn't come around to how to know how structure it and said I was really talented and declined my $500,000 loan that would allow me to RISE  AND  EXPAND.

I don't collect offerings at The Victory Centre - my ONE  HOUR  CHURCH that is made up of only youths, yet I feed them every day of the week. They kept away from the big established CHURCHES because they had no clothes to wear, so I dressed in my shirt and tie and wore draggers, just to make them feel comfortable and stay down to earth with my youth.

I told them not to call me PASTOR, because I was just their BIG  BROTHER that God placed to help them and they told me everything. From being sexually misused and abused, to all sorts of crazy things that I just kept on a down low and kept them around me for as long as I can, because I personally knew some of their parents and didn't want to bring them down. So I have slept in my office for years just to allow them the chance to spend as much time with me, to reduce the abuse, the ganger, the weed, the curse words, the mothers and fathers having sex in front their 6 and 8 year olds.

They told me everything. That's why I was never concerned at all about adults coming to my church, because I wanted to give folks the chance to rise. I put them in groups to help to teach teamwork. From the groups, I got to see who were the true leaders. From the leaders, I setup activity groups and taught them everything.

I taught them personally to cook, to bake, to read. I helped them for FREE with homework classes, CXC SBAs, especially since many didn't have money because times were so financially trying. Even when trying for me, I have a RASTA  FRIEND that would come by me everyday, just for some money to feed his family.

I didn't see him for sometime and went to look for him and he said that he felt so bad  that he couldn't look after his family and that he kept coming to me. Even though I didn't have it, I found something for him to do. Cut a yard or something just so he can help his home. He didn't come by for 3 weeks and during the Christmas time and he said all he needed was EC$30 / US$11.04 to buy a gas. I didn't have any money and felt so bad and then God provided $50 through Sister Vyome Dyer to which I passed over to him and the Rasta started crying and said that he wanted me to help him and the lady who he had lived with for years get married and he wanted me to marry them because something was burning in his spirit to stop living that type of life around his children and he wanted a change and I never told him about JESUS.

This Rasta comes and does things for me even if I don't ask him, just to be around me. He can be my father, but he calls me GODFATHER and says if I help him and his family so much without money, imagine if I had money.

For many Sundays I carried the children to church at The Mount Carmel Baptist Church, when I returned, I put on a pot to feed them because I couldn't send them home hungry. Then they quickly came back at 3pm for Sunshine Corner, which I setup just to get them away from their surroundings which I personally knew about. I helped them each Sunday with News for School, homework help etc and even when my mother complained about the electricity bill, I still was disobedient and helped.

Only Sister Malvy James and Sister and Brother Allen helped me at The Mount Carmel Baptist Church. Because I was too radical, wise, intelligent, innovative, powerful in God, information came from the Antioch Baptist Church Pastor through to Bishop Dr. Kelvin Jones that I wanted to take over the church and he used an entire Sunday Message to say that he would be doing all the preaching from now on and LAMBLASTED  ME  FROM  THE  PULPIT.

Only Brother Bob Holbert knew and kept me encouraged and told me not to stop going. I continued going and showing love to Pastor Jones still and carrying my children and feeding them while only Sister Malvy and Brother and Sister Allen helped with support and love and things.

Brother David Allen, a Former Police officer is like a father to me because I honestly never knew how it felt to hold my daddy's hand, or go on a vacation with him, or sit in Independence Square or let him teach me about relationships.

I start my political party and comments on SKNVIBES immediately cause Pastor Calvin Hazel to FIRE me immediately after giving nearly 5 years of service. These comments are because Bank Manager Mr. Lenworth Harris let me go to jail for 1 day because he was jealous of my ideas and wouldn't give me a loan, or my brother or any of my friends connected to me, no matter how small of $15,000  or how large of $50,000 or my biggest $500,000. It was always NO or its processing for 2000 years.

My mother is a STRONG - STRONG  - STRONG  WOMAN. She helped me every step of the way. Her name is Mrs. Yvette Wallace, M.Ed - Call her and thank her for being my mother and father - 869-465-9379 and 869-668-3204.

When she came back from doing her Masters Degree in Education, she saw that I had ambitiously kept out of trouble for a year and ordered a t-shirt printing kit from EBAY and was using her Dining Room table to print shirts for my friends.

My dad had seen me doing that all year while she was away, but you know he was too busy . . . .

During the first week my mom came back, she said that there has to be an easier way and then she bought me my first heat press for US$299 and then Mr. Elvis Richardson was amazed that I had a business in School and didn't victimize - he gave me the job to print the Class of 2002 shirts and that was how I got my first check. . .

This about 2% of my drama and there is honestly 98%  + embarrassingly having Horsfords pull my PICKUP from me.

The Business Support Unit of The St. Kitts - Nevis Development Bank doesn't go out to help and teach. I was 16 years old when I got my first loan from the bank for $15,000 - underage because of my ambition and they helped me again and again after, but I was rising too fast.

A big business owner from The Chamber of Industry and Commerce tells me on Fort Street that I have alot of good ideas and intentions, but if I was going to RISE above them, they would ensure they put a leash on me to I can't pass, but all the best.

THIS  IS  IN  ST. KITTS - NEVIS

This is my Dare 2 Be Different 5th Anniversary Year and we had plans from January 2013 - December 2013 but then in January - David Fox sent my denial letter after Mr. Harris had my hopes up.

BASHING  THE  GODMAN'S  DREAMS - 4 months into the year

No one deserves this type of treatment.

No one should use their POWER  TO  VICTIMIZE AND  PREVENT  YOUTHS  FROM  RISING  JUST  BECAUSE  OF  GREED  AND  THEY  WANT  TO  KEEP  DOWN  OTHERS.

How can I turn on Dr. Douglas like Dr. Harris and Mr. Condor. God allowed me to see how it feels when you know what happened. .. she turned her back on me too and knew every single thing was happening that I am speaking about here.

Dr. Douglas is a GOOD  MAN - and we can call elections NOW.

I just want compensation IMMEDIATELY  FROM   THE  BANK - and I hope I don't have to raise cash for a big case when it is clear to see.

I want personal compensation from Mr. Lenworth Harris and I would ask lawyers how to move on the others.

END  CORRUPTION  IN  GOVERNMENTS  WORLDWIDE. . . . .

I'm just letting go of everything immediately and starting again, come see me and make me an offer on my Screen Printing Machines, Embroidery Machines, I can teach you the skills etc. . . .

It's God why I haven't gone CRAZY after all this PRESSURE!!!!!  I cried all the way through typing this and I have never cried in YEARS  AS  I  FOUGHT  AND  FOUGHT  AND  FOUGHT!

I don't even want to see my business' 10th Anniversary, I just need some money in my pocket immediately to clear up my debts and just get away for a while. 

Lenn Harris dashed my dream of having a BIG  10th ANNIVERSARY  CELEBRATION after trying and trying and trying but I am still here.

So as you spoke about me on SKNVIBES - and TARNISHED  MY  NAME, it was while Mr. Harris sat in his leather chair and enjoyed life. NOT  FAIR - I want compensation for defamation and my lawyers have each article with each comment.

I'm a preacher - but I only got into the political fight creatively, while doing consulting work, to EXPOSE  CORRUPTION  and  DEMAND  BETTER AROUND  THE  WORLD

OUR   LIVES  BEGIN  TO  END  WHEN  WE  REMAIN  SILENT  ABOUT  THE  THINGS  THAT  MATTERED  MOST. Dr. Martin Luther King. Jr.





















No comments:

Post a Comment