Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Lenworth Harris - Bank Manager - Touched God's Anointed - DANGEROUS



I really can't understand why persons in such prestigious positions in government seem to be the most foolish people around.

I won't make this article too long, I will get straight to the point!

Why is it that at 26 years old, I can be confident that I can win a case of 50 Million dollars against the St. Kitts - Nevis Development Bank if I wasn't being helped from inside the bank.

For the world to know, in politics, you can't trust anyone. Politicians use some dirty, unethical tactics to try and bring down a brother. Therefore, from the time I heard that my ex-girl friend was paid to try and bring down her man, that made me very angry and immediately caused a ripple effect as I continued to strategized.

Thus, who wouldn't like to be apart of my club of poor friends assisting me, just so they can benefit and enjoy a better life with me shortly.

I didn't know i would have to spoon feed Mr Lenworth Harris like this and tell him, I know everything and every approach he is taking for the case to cover his skin.

I know that you are trying to press charges, to act bold and not agree upon a settlement because you are too pampous to just humble and confess you are wrong and approach me with a settlement.

Instead of calling those involved in your probe to try to let the bank approach me with something feasible with hopes that I would humble and go against Lawyers who are on the case that are saying to make no deal, but go after the bank and demand an immediate payout of every single cent to apply more pressure.

Please tell Mr Harris that I know every single employee, their pay, their posts, who he treats better than who, some boasting statements to toot his own horn and not because people laugh with him and discuss the case with him, doesn't mean they like him.

It was just on the weekend, one of my many visitors, who knows that Mr Lenworth Harris was setup from inside to expose the fact that he isn't doing a good job at the helm of the bank, laughed and told me, 'If you want to bring down someone, just be a good actor for years and learn them, and when you know them well, strike.'

I want Mr Harris to know that it was that same person laughed at me too and said, you entered politics and lost your love of your life and had the nation following you and laughing at you and calling you crazy. And the person laughed and laughed and laughed at me infront my face and I laughed a lot too.

Then they said, 'the nation calling you crazy while you are there on Private ward with not a cent in your pocket to pay for it, because you in a financially trying time and instead they research to see who is paying for it, even though they would never know, who, they were planning for you instead of trying to settle amicably.

For the world to know, I know Mr Harris every move and plan and the Psychiactric ward won't have room for him and the nation when on the first day his legal aids receive signed affidavits from someone who he has a good friend under oath.

Mr Harris has to remember that while St. Kitts-Nevis law is slack with witnesses, USA and foreign lawyers, police officers use technology to interview key witnesses via skype, telephone, oovoo etc under a sworn affidavit which clearly states at the beginning, any lie told by the witness would be perjury, and they would prosecute the witness under USA law for lying under electronic oath.

Suppose I was really crazy and slip and mention my key witnesses here? The nation would go crazy and the matron would have to fly in more doctors, nurses, nurses aids, volunteers.

Anyway - everything is exposed with time. But tell Mr Harris I am kept informed and don't willfully not settle because you want the others to fall too.

Politics is a game. If I wasn't forced to take a break on Private Ward - I would have gone off for true, as my pressure and stress level had me on the brink - But God!

But be at peace, I'm beginning to enjoy the rest. It was hard at first as it felt like a prison as wardens had to guard me to ensure that I don't run away to get back to work.

Imagine to take a walk by myself down the corridor, I had to wait for a warden to follow me. I told them that I could use my right and a lawyer to just sign myself out, but a loving nurse counselled me in an aggressive way. 'Mr Wallace - for peace sake, just take the rest. You getting kingly treatment and you aint want it? Check yourself out and if you ever gotta come back, nobody going study with you because you believe you know it all. So I listened and she's like my best friend and I have to give her some of my Development Bank compensation soon. Maybe all the doctors, nurses, student nurses etc.

But I guess I have to go through my lawyers or I'll give it all away, but I know I will definitely remember every person who had dealings with me on this Private - not Crazy Ward.

But Mr Harris - let's play hangman - guess who my key witnesses under USA Perjury laws oath are?

This is why I continue to be so bold. I'm not crazy! I just know a lot and have spent all this time giving you a chance to humble and offer me a settlement to drop the case.

Guess who is fueling me? Let's just say that its no one under you. Who all do you report too? But then again its people under you too. And to the left and right of you too.

Should I tell the world your salary and benefits in my next blog entry.

Becareful with dealing with Khrystus Wallace - Politics is a dirty game, but the Reverend is being taught well to play it clean by experts in Labour and Pam that want a slice out of my compensation pie too.

Don't you think that Mr Harris legal team already got Middle East Investors to offer to help me quickly with any amount of money within 24 hours. Ask his cronies what my reply was.

They caught Lindsay Grant that way, so they won't catch me with money. Let me suffer and legally get it.

My key witnesses would send the nation crazy.

Sincerely,

Brother Khrystus
Private Ward - JNF Hospital
On a forced vacation that he is slowly adjusting to since its his first in 10 years. Now you see why God was telling me that he maynot let me see my 10th KVK - www.kvkenterprises.com anniversary.

PS; honestly friend, how will you come to ask me for help in the future when you didn't reach out to help me now and get your name on the list of helpers. Victimization and punishment for ungratefulness is a Biblical Principle. Don't you remember that God didn't allow the Children of Israel to enter the Promised Land because they turned ungrateful to Moses? What did God do? Kill out that generation over 40 years and only allow a fresh set of people to enter and benefit from the good of the land.

So I'll be looking after those who are helping and looking after me now in every way. I have a discerning spirit to know those who are opportunists and those who have noticed the error of their way and agree to help the preacher financially knowing that their rewards would be great.

When Junie Liburd of Freedom FM 106.5FM heard of my financial woes, he sent 18 shirts to embroider - how can I ever do a programme on any other radio station as long as he's on air. I will spend every dollar there.

He reached out as a father and a neighbour that lives 3 houses from me. That's why he allowed me a chance on his Youths on The Rise Programme to talk about my New Youth Political Party.

ZIZ too - but Junie is always wild to do interviews with me, but by now you notice Brother K is using Biblical Principles as a Chosen 21st century disciple - Be wise as a serpent - harmless as a dove.

My pause in my emails was to give you enough time to read and re-read my blog entries - and season you with a Blazing Star Concept and make you miss us.

No one knows my next move - but stand still and see the Salvation of God.

Show Mr Harris this blog, because I've stopped political emails now, so I won't get to check when those who are on my mailing list in the bank receive this entry and when they forward it to his secretary to print.

Wise as a serpent - harmless as a dove.

No comments:

Post a Comment