Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Shadow Prime Minister Khrystus Wallace secures 6000 Samsung Galaxy II Tablets For Federation

Founder of the Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com, Rev. Khrystus Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts - Nevis has secured 6000 Samsung Galaxy II Tablets for the Federation of St. Kitts - Nevis. Since his first one week offer, many persons have been asking and he has begged the manufacturer to secure some units for him.

The Manufacturer said, "young man, you just don't give up eh, you just don't. We can only give you a great price if you buy in bulk at a time. I know you don't have the money to do that, so we will work on an arrangement and give you a good price.

We can reserve 6000 for you and your campaign at US$99 and ship them to the USA for FREE and you can possibly ship them to St. Kitts - Nevis via your shipping business www.shopandshipskn.com for FREE and just let folks pay customs. I won't charge you for that advice, but I get your emails, and you are a great inspiration to our family." This was all in BROKEN  ENGLISH.

Therefore, secure yours TODAY - Pay online at: www.wantitnowgetitnow.com  or call JOY "Lady Smilez" Codrington at 869-664-1721 to arrange order.



Wallace plans to make St. Kitts - Nevis the technology capital of the Caribbean and wants 6000 locals to watch his inauguration address from their tablets. Wallace plans to give the entire Federation of St. Kitts - Nevis access to Wireless Internet for FREE in this age of technology within 90 days in office.

He has condemned other Politicians who are saying that his ideas should be blocked and would make the people too intelligent. Wallace says that is what he wanted to introduce. An intelligent set of people, so that if The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com every gets corrupt, he could sit in Hawaii 50 years from now and see PAM, LABOUR AND BSM, join together, defy Police Force and Lift out Ministers of Government who were doing wrong and put them on the street.

Wallace contended that because the Federation wasn't all that educated, and The so-called Opposition PAM and UNITY Government concept were so weak, that's why he continued to use the time to make his PARTY  STRONGER  AND  ADVOCATE  FOR  BETTER  AND  LAUGH  AFTER  THE  WEAKLINGS  TOO.

Wallace's Office of The Prime Minister won't have to use laid back methods such as Radio for the people. Communicating with the elected representatives, permanent secretaries, the Development Bank Manager and others would be just a BlackBerry Message, WhatsApp Message, Facebook Message away. The public would be able to see if they read the messages and ignored them. For too long Representatives have been ignoring people. Wallace said that he encouraged the nation to RISE  UP  AGAINST  HIS  PARTY  AT  ANYTIME  in  Office when they see wrong. Don't be sleepers like PAM for 18 years."

Wallace exclaimed, "This is what is killing our nation, the poor man needs access to those in authority - easy access. You need to be able to Message the Development Bank Manager Lenworth Harris to see if he signed off on your loan. The era where Politicians just use us to get a vote then treat us like DOGS for five years is OVER - OVER! OVER! OVER under a Blazing Star Movement Administration."

Imagine when I'm on a DUBAI trip as Prime Minister, you can BlackBerry message me as a business man and say, "BOSS - See if you find an investor for me - things tight!" I would understand and get to work in DUBAI, because I understand the pain of the small businessman - I run www.kvkeneterprises.com.

I can't be selfish like Dr. Denzil Douglas. On my Dubai trips, I would seek to have investor conferences every time  I go, to put the business plans of my people that need OUTSIDE  THE  BOX  FUNDING  in front of INVESTORS and  will pitch it like it was my business just because I  CARE."

Imagine Neville's Eatery being able to finally finish his building.

Imagine Precious Gem's Pre-School growing into an entire school and not just stuffed up as a home business after all those years of success.

Imagine Kuddles Nursery getting some land and foreign investor help.

Imagine Samal Duggins getting enough investor monies to grow Island Entertainment.

Imagine pulling Jonel Rawlins-Drew from TDC and Wallis Wilkin from Horsfords along with their families and sending them to bigger countries to market our citizenship by investment programme.

Imagine Jonel Powell being my right hand lawyer and we will still work with Jason Hamilton too. I will take care of all. I won't keep down anyone. The era of Tribalism is over under a Blazing Star Movement.

Imagine Nigel down by the Bayroad being able to open Mobile Eating Franchises and put people to work in Cayon and Sandy Point too.  With a Businessman as the Prime Minister, the small business people that have been struggling can expect access to SIDF  FUNDS  to secure their loans within 90 days (Once Dougie leaves money there) - if not, we'll put some other plan in place - but 90 days is the Promise.


Every Small Business will get help IMMEDIATELY and persons with dreams will see them coming through. I will ensure that countries like the USA, UK, CHINA, BRAZIL and other Big and Small countries start looking to us for advice.

That's where the nation has been lacking for almost 30 years. We need to empower the small business man. They are the ones who in return will empower the communities. Things are tough for me, but when I have a little, how can I turn down the man who wants $5 to buy something to eat. How can I turn the mother who just wants a macaroni. Sometimes I have to empty my mother's cupboard just to help. She feels the pain and struggle too, but WE  CARE.

Dr. Douglas needs to know that while the nation appreciates the BIG  PROJECTS that ERASMUS  WILLIAMS  has been sending out to hype the nation as a political ploy, no one was excited at all.

NO  SMALL  BUSINESSMAN  AT  ALL - what will excite us is if we get some IMMEDIATE  CASH  TO  HELP  NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW!

President Obama introduced the JOBS  ACT  and Prime Minister Khrystus Wallace remains in contact with USA FINANCIAL  REGULATORS  that are advising him on a similar act not only for St. Kitts - Nevis, but for the Caribbean as he not only sees himself as Prime Minister, but future PRESIDENT  OF  THE  CARIBBEAN  REPUBLIC as the entire Caribbean would be fighting for this young man soon.

This email is being received by US  FINANCIAL  REGULATORS  which continue to answer Wallace's Questions such as procedures and acts that allow his COMPANY - The Supply Shop Inc - www.thesupplyshopinc.com to raise the US$5 Million Dollars per year or US$1 Million Dollars per year, which would immediately allow it to become a Financing Entity that offers access to Capital within 24 - 72 hours for small amounts and within 1 - 2 weeks to the Caribbean through Law Firms that are partnering with BSM in the earlies."

Wallace plans to register and operate a business in the USA and use all the profits over the years to support and develop Khrystus City - Constituency Four so that even when his great grand children grow old, they could enter the Political Arena without campaigning because, it would for ever be a BSM  Strong hold and no one would ever dare contest it after this elections."

Reverend Wallace said, "The nation is saying that I am crazy to be a struggling businessman and rise up and start a party with no money. I can't believe that a Christian Nation is doubting the power of GOD and the power of FAITH. I will show the world that you don't need to fool people by handing out bribe money, paying rent etc to win an elections. I am going to show them how to win just by helping and empowering the people and looking after the youth.

Instead of positioning themselves with a Godly Party, so many are trying to bring me down from every angle. Some are calling me PSYCHO - even the love of my life of 11 years made a JUDAS turn on me after all I've done to try and turn me crazy through a nicely planned political ploy orchestrated by the devil,  but I know how to deal with crises - JUST FAST AND PRAY.

My 5 Day Fast Ends Today and I am re-energized and ready to go. Just as I was passing the village and drove home, God connected me with a fabulous person and fabulous business opportunity via 1 call and . . .history will tell the rest.

When I woke to do my study today, God led me to Psalm 30 and verse 1 and I couldn't get to read anymore. This is what it says:

Psalm 30:1  -  I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.

Like Pastor Connor of the Antioch Baptist Church - www.antiochbaptistskn.org told me years ago when there was a sudden Camp Praise Crises, God repeated those words to me about 5:30am this morning.

"Well sitting down home won't help the situation, action does something." 

Therefore, during my morning devotion, God told me to stop wondering and worrying. He had to allow me to experience just what He experienced with a real, real, real long JUDAS'  KISS actually one week before - yes one week ago,  just like in the Bible so that it could energize me even more to accomplish what he wants me to accomplish here in St. Kitts and learn that nothing is too sweet to turn sour.

God told me now that I understand that I must be truly careful in my political career after the closest person in my life did me that, I must now use my GOD-GIVEN  POWER  and get radical just to help a nation.

God said, do not focus on any campaign, you are not a POLITICIAN - YOU ARE A GODMAN. Stop referring to yourself as a POLITICIAN. A politician won't turn St. Kitts - Nevis, The Caribbean and The World upside down for me, A  TRUE  GODMAN who continues to suffer like the ordinary man, a true GODMAN who knows how it feels to be publicly betrayed and embarrassed by the closest one to his heart, will help people.

God said, I have given you the wisdom, the access, the people, the contacts, the emails, etc to make a GLOBAL  IMPACT. Stop holding them back and use them immediately.  LET  GO  - RELEASE  EMPOWER - even if it scares he big businesses as they continue to apply pressure.

Even if you have to GO  ALONE - while others sleep - DO  WHAT  YOU  HAVE  TO  DO  FOR ME! I went to pray alone for a little while and the disciples fell asleep. Many sleep while you stay up and write policies every night that will help the nation immediately after public consultation ALL  THE  TIME.

He assured me of Matthew 21:21 Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

He also said that every single person that tries to come up against me from today to bring me down, he will publicly deal with them, as he is dealing now. He said, they are planning, but do not fear, I will always bring my word to pass and position the RIGHT  PEOPLE  -  THE  TRUSTWORTHY  PEOPLE  TO  BE  IN  YOUR  CORNER.

YOU   MUST  PROMOTE  THEM  FIRST  IN  GOVERNMENT.  YOU  MUST  HELP  THEM  START  BUSINESSES.  YOU  MUST  BEGIN  NOW  TO  LOOK  AFTER  THEIR  CHILDREN  AND  SEE HOW  YOU  CAN  HELP  AS  YOU  ARE  DIFFERENT  AND  HAVE  THE  IDEAS.

GOD  SAID - when ever your enemies come up against you, list them by name and drop them in the Dare 2 Be Different Prayer Box. When you confirm people are planning for you, list them by name and throw them in the prayer box and pray EVERYDAY - EVERYDAY - EVERYDAY and I will respond.  He told me to remember these verses from today and be thou fearless for he has given me POWER. Not money POWER.  But FAITH  POWER because he wanted to prove something.

 2 Samuel 22:40 For thou hast girded me with strength to battle: them that rose up against me hast thou subdued under me.

Exodus 14:13 And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever.

 Psalm 18:48 He delivereth me from mine enemies: yea, thou liftest me up above those that rise up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man. 

 Psalm 27:12 Deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies: for false witnesses are risen up against me, and such as breathe out cruelty

TO  THE  NATION -  TO  THE  WORLD -  WATCH  GOD  AT  WORK  THROUGH  THE  GODMAN. He's starting in St. Kitts - Nevis and he'll twist up the world for Christ and he's been through so much that his BACK  IS  BROAD  AND  HE  IS  READY  TO  MAKE  A  DIFFERENCE!

You have to pass God before you get to him. Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD,


Get Radical - If your EX can spread rumours that you are crazy and psycho, I want you to know that they thought that I was crazy and PSYCHO too when I walked the earth, and yet never stopped. I had put you too together to turn the world upside down, but since she doesn't want to remain in my will and wait, I had to recluse her publicly.

I overturned tables, I got radical and she would have made a big difference all across the world too BUT. . . BUT. . .Let Bygones be Bygones and move on. I will provide for you shortly and do not tell me that you just want a foreigner. I  RULE  AND  I  CONNECT  YOU  WITH  WHO   I  SEE  CAN  HELP  YOU  HONESTLY  MAKE  A  DIFFERENCE  AND  WHO  IS  READY  TO  BE  FIRST  LADY  and treated like a queen. I will provide her sooner than you think because you can't lead the country unmarried.

Be obedient to Pastor Connor's words - "Well sitting down home won't help the situation, action does something."  

No one will understand you now, it was the same thing with NOAH. No one will position themselves now. Its the same thing with Noah, but offer EVERYONE  A  CHANCE  TO  JUMP  ON  MY  21ST  CENTURY  ARK  FOR  HELP.

IF  THEY  REFUSE, they will be doomed. Let these words burn the haters as there have always been upstarts since Jesus walked the world and most of the haters of Prime Minister Khrystus Wallace are in the CHURCH - they are the scribes and the pharisees that wanted JESUS  DEAD.

The world and who we call NON-CHRISTIANS are the ones that will elect him and the church will try to join the ark AFTER as prophecy MUST  BE  FULFILLED.  As a Pastor, your country is the CHURCH  and  YOUR  OWN  HOME AND  PEOPLE  YOU THINK  ARE  AROUND  YOU right now so be reminded of this in  Matthew 13:57 And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house

Didn't you see who was around you? It's all apart of my plan and the world isn't seeing it. I have messed you up, like Paul, just to get your attention, get you fully back on track to change St. Kitts - Nevis and the world.

As God Speaks - thus I write!

No comments:

Post a Comment