Sunday, April 14, 2013

Today Was The First Time I Got To Cry After My Sermon - Love Takes Time To Heal

What A Week! I still can't understand everything clearly.

How can you truly and honestly let go when that's all you know. To everyone in LOVE, never take anything for granted, get comfortable from day one with going through your lover's computer, phone, knowing where she / he goes. Love them so strong that they don't want to go anywhere else. But honestly, I did OVERLOVE. Where did I go wrong? What else did she really want? Honestly?

After a powerful sermon on Betrayal this morning.. I just broke down and I now understand who my true members are as only 10 people were in church today from a packed congregation.

I understand HURT. I understand what Dr. Douglas is feeling. Like Night I text my Doctor - Dr. Oloughlin for some medicine to sleep. I don't know if he's off island or thinks I'm crazy too, but he didn't respond and from last Saturday, 13th April, 2013, last night was the first night I had a good night's rest as it was a battle all week and I only have a few friends now.

I text Pastor Clive Saunders and Pastor Cyprian Williams to get help to no avail. These are suppose to be my colleague pastors in St. Kitts - Nevis.

I understand how Jesus felt after his Judas as he had done so much. I'll be OK - My friend. I still have my free American Airline Ticket and may just get away for sometime after I meet with Dr. Douglas.

Now can you understood why I stepped up my political pressure this week. Can you understand why the emails were coming so fast to confuse you and the enemy and conquer as a Vote for BSM is a Vote for Labour and a Vote for Labour is a Vote for BSM.

I don't even know if I'm strong enough now to really continue as leader of The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com.

I just need to get away before, as you wished, it drives me crazy for true. I'm letting go. I'm selling out all my machines and just starting a new path. I decided to write this as the tears flow and I just want to thank all those who really reached out yesterday when I need EC$6000 for real - not as joke.

That was a lesson to show who really cares. A little girl from St. Peters text me and said Brother Khrystus I have $5 and a lady from Oklahoma said that life was so hard for her but she'll send US$20.00.

Those are my try friends. I thank God for the older ones in my life who stood by me to encouraged me to not give up until I accomplish what I can. Even amidst pressure, they were there for me.

Now let me just cry in piece. I don't know how long I would cry for now I've practically accomplished what Dr. Douglas wanted me to do. I just couldn't give up as a true leader in the middle of a Crisis where they wanted to remove him and it wasn't God's will.

Thanks to all my true friends - THANK  YOU! They are only a few but Thanks. St. Kitts - Nevis is a Pagan Nation - Check out all those DIRTY  COMMENTS  ON  MY  FACEBOOK  PAGE - ALL  THOSE  PEOPLE  who don't understand God and called me crazy.

How can I continue to serve customers at www.kvkenterprises.com when . . . .

Thanks again for all your support . . . .I understand BETRAYAL. . . I understand being faithful, giving of my ALL until I'm a financial ruin and having the love of my life try to lock me up for rape for 10 years having passionately kissed me a week ago.

How can I honestly trust anyone. Rebuilding a relationship will be a task and I'm never going looking. God will just send the person. I won't even pray. But God Will. . . . and despite this, I'll trust her with all my heart and treat her even better.

Only those that truly reached out during the week past are allowed to contact me. To the others, give me sometime - LOVE  TAKES  TIME  TO  HEAL.






In times of CRISIS - as a lesson, ensure to turn to God to carry you amidst PRESSURE, HURT and still RISE  TRIUMPHANTLY  WITH  GOD  BY  YOUR  SIDE.


Straight from the heart,

Brother Khrystus

No comments:

Post a Comment