Sunday, April 14, 2013

KVK ENTERPRISES FOR SALE - Going to travel the world and do God's work with my Staff Now



I'm Just Letting go of everything and starting again - NOW - I was never afforded the opportunity to reach my 10th Anniversary after my USA Lawyers say that Mr. Harris' offer of giving me another Loan of EC$150,000 quickly within a WEEK and not compensation for breach of contract and prison and defamation of character was just a way to swindle me without them present and The St. Kitts - Government was Totally Corrupt to not have a man doing this to people in JAIL.

Poor People are never allowed to RISE - Thanks to Harris

I'm crying as I type because it didn't have to reach here. My tears are for other youths who I hope don't go through what I went through. It was my Dream to See KVK overtake TDC and Horsfords someday with my ideas and innovation - Honestly - But Mr. Harris Kept My Hands Tied, I couldn't get to raise outside the box capital like Mr. Fox recommended in his letter even though I setup www.khrystuswallace.com  and Now This

VICTIMIZATION  DOESN'T  TASTE  OR  FEEL  GOOD  and NO  26  YEAR  OLD  DESERVES  IT

When I thought I found someone who was helping me, and heading overseas to get help, I was jailed for Printing Harris and Condor Shirt according to the person who called and drove a car past the JAIL to say - WE  GOT  HIM  and laughing.

Then - I tried again and was swindled with an advance fee SCAM which a great FLORIDA DETECTIVE who knows about my personal struggle and fight in St. Kitts has personally pursued the person for prosecution and since I was in St. Kitts - Nevis - quickly setup to let me give a SWORN  AFFIDAVIT via Cell Phone until I can get the money to Fly to Florida to begin Litigation against the individual that is up for arrest.

Thanks Detective Alexis Iwaskewycz   of the Lauderhill  Police Station  -  It's because I have people Like you overseas who follow the corruption in St. Kitts- Nevis and recognize that every cent counts for me - you went after the individual to recover my hard earned money even though I was a foriegner and you stepped up the pressure to help get it back to help me win my seat - THANK  YOU <aiwaskewycz@lauderhill-fl.gov>


I don't deserve all of this for a 26 year old Youth Trying to RISE -  Thanks JUNIE  LIBURD  for giving me a chance on YOUR  YOUTH  ON  THE  RISE  PROGRAMME  TO  HELP  ME  LAUNCH  MY  PARTY -  THANK  YOU!

I'm really crying - I haven't cried so much since I was under 5 years old - Thanks to every POOR  PERSON  who continued to give your little to keep me going and to Ms. Rhoda Procope the adult who came out on 3rd March to support me in opening my VIctory Centre Church. The EC$200 God told you to give went straight to pay Vallies Tent Rental - You were sent by God, not knowing I was going through all of this and making a step of faith - STILL  SEEKING  TO  RISE.

Youth from St. Kitts - Nevis will be chosen to operate several of my business ideas including www.shopandshipskn.com , therefore adding employment to the Federation soon


The Bidding Process is now open for KVK  ENTERPRISES - PRINTING  DIVISION  ONLY -  I  HATE  HAVING  TO  DO  THIS  NOW having worked so hard over the years - day and night (I'm crying like a baby Mr. Harris - THANKS  FOR  YOUR  HELP - Now this should send me  CRAZY  - but I refuse to GO  CRAZY - I'm still here)

I thought you were my friend - so much betrayal - Can I show the world your texts in my phone still? Can I? as proof?

It does seem like BATTLES  ARE   NOT  WORTH  FIGHTING  IN  MY  HOME  COUNTRY  and I now have to go out to run my USA  BUSINESS - www.thesupplyshopinc.com and use President Obama's job's act just to get money to come back and DEFEAT  THE  DEVIL  and show that KHRYSTUS  WALLACE  is a GREAT  ENTREPRENEUR  and can reach far in St. Kitts - Nevis, just with FOREIGN  CAPITAL

Is that Fair Mr. Harris? Is that fair?


The Sale does not include the MY BUSINESS NAME, but rather the equipment and 10 Year Screen Printing Portfolio and Embroidery Portfolio which include ready to go logos for banks, schools, businesses, etc etc

I will RE-OPEN  KVK  SOME  DAY - AND  DEFEAT  THE  DEVIL - I  OPERATE  UNDER  GOD'S  ANOINTING  AND  THE  DEVIL  IS  A  LIAR.

  I  WILL   AND  PROVE  MR.  HARRIS  WRONG -  YOUTHS  CAN  RISE  IN  ST.  KITTS -  NEVIS, the Caribbean and the world,  and not be afraid to pursue any DREAM. 

I suffered for every youth around the Caribbean and the world, never be afraid to talk out about people in Shirt and Ties and in LEATHER  CHAIRS - TODAY - I declare that The Blazing Star Movement is a Global Political Advocacy Organization and we will continue to ROOT UP  AND  PULL  DOWN and expose  CORRUPTION  ANYWHERE

NOW  I  HAVE  TO  SELL  MY  BUSINESS - 3  MONTHS  BEFORE  WE  TURN  10 - UNFAIR - just to raise money - Mr. Harris - My hard earned business.

Include a cost for training and 6 months Consulting Services by www.kwconsultingskn.com

Equipment ready for immediate transfer upon payment - AVAILABLE  ACROSS  THE  CARIBBEAN  -  USA

Be apart of the historic purchase and go down in history as having helped to send off Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com to do God's work all across the world.

1 - Toyota ESP 9000 Embroidery Machine - 15 head  + Software

1 - 4 station - 4 Colour Screen Printing Press - (Printed Childmonth shirts for years)

1 - Heat Press Machine

2 - Mug Printing Machines

2 - Exposure Units to make screens

2 - Dryers

2 - Single Colour Station Machine

1 - 38" Banner Printing Machine  needs repairs / print head (Print Street Banners, Labels, Bumper Stickers, Posters etc)

Inks and Supplies

Software






No comments:

Post a Comment