Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Hottttt Love Usually Doesn't Last - A Warning To All Youth Around The Globe

Global Friend,

I am compelled to share with you some thoughts of a mature female adult friend of mine that has been married for some time now. She has been begging me to share this particular piece for months, but I had to seriously think of the best way to word it. After she saw a swarm of political articles coming through her email about The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com, she said that her piece was long overdue and she wouldn't forgive me until she saw it, thus I share now her regrets and advice to young lovers.

 "Khrystus, I want you to tell young hot lovers, that hot love doesn't last. No matter how a person pretends to be happy in front of others, they would never fool anyone. I am talking from experience and I believe I will only get a little relief from years of regret when I share my story to help young lovers."

The lady carefully explained to me that growing up she had several boyfriends in very short time frames. She actually counted on her fingers and her the number is too high to share. Some of these men are prominent men in St. Kitts - Nevis society today as she called a few by name. (Becareful who you do your mischief with, as your name may just be called)

"I was a hot girl. I really won't blame all the men. I was just freaky hot. It's not that I wanted money, I just wanted fun. So, whether I started the relationship, or they approached me, I ensured that I kept the relationship hot, very hot all the time, especially to make onlookers think that we were completely happy.

After I was finished with high school, it's like I let loose. I was free and had setup in my mind to enjoy the rest of my life and do everything that my strict mother caused me to miss out on. After I met my first man, I moved out. We kissed in public, held hands everywhere, we even took photos kissing and had alot of sex. I really loved my first boyfriend a lot though. Even though I loved the sex, he was a big source of strength, help and motivation but we just didn't last. I kinda know why though."

I continued listening. "Khrystus, after him, I had several HOTTTT  LOVE  RELATIONSHIPS that started and ended. Everyone one of them had passionate kissing and sex involved. Of course I always got what I wanted though. That was hot love!"

She got a bit down when she told me this. "Khrystus, to tell the truth, after I got pregnant after years of promiscuity, I decided to settle down. The man who impregnated me asked me never to let anyone know it was his child, but has always supported my child well over the years, even after turning 18. I kept that secret well because he's well known in St. Kitts - Nevis and when ever my child asks, I just say that he went overseas and no one could find him.

During my pregnancy, I met a gentleman who helped me, coached me and told me that he loved me. I couldn't understand that. I had a big belly and I told him that the father had disappeared. He helped me through the pregnancy and took the child like his own. It felt like a fairy tale. I just couldn't understand where his love came from. He didn't take me home to live with him, but one day, he visited my home and asked me to marry him. In the back of my head, I asked myself, "Is this man crazy? Does he know what he's doing?" I did say yes though, because honestly, he was the only one I had left."

The lady looked down to the ground and confessed. "Khrystus, hot love usually doesn't last and it carries pain. Alot of pain. I have never told my husband this, but sex with him doesn't bring me any pleasure and doesn't move my heart. It's not that he's not good, but it's just that I live in regret daily of my past. I regret my promiscuous living. Nearly everything new that he wants to try, I've done before and while I never want to, I just keep comparing him with my other sexual partners and encounters. Is this a curse Brother Khrystus? Punishment for my sins? If I talk about it to warn others, will it go? Will it? Hot love usually doesn't last.

"As a Christian now, I know how the Apostle Paul felt with a thorn in his flesh. I don't believe it was a physical thorn, but rather a thorn that reminded him of his wicked past to keep him in line. Brother Khrystus, if you could get this message out to the world in your emails, tell all your youth followers to pray and take their time with LOVE. Hot love usually doesn't last."

Friend, I took her advice seriously. I then went back to review a web page I had built about three (3) years ago since I was getting so many questions. I did much research and put together a simple guide website - www.loveshouldlast.com.

You know Brother Khrystus can be overly fun and exciting. Honestly, that's the kind of relationship I want, but I was warned by the lady to remember that HOTT  LOVE  USUALLY  DOESN'T  LAST. Thus - my prayers continue for My True Love - Local, Regional, International - What ever is God's will. (BB PIN: 2A3CBAA3)

Therefore, I personally believe that if you just met your boyfriend of girlfriend, it isn't wise to put your pictures up on Facebook passionately kissing. If you are a Christian, that is even worst. Not a good testimony at all. Must we tell you that too? SIMPLE!

I know new relationships can be very exiting and you stay optimistic, but always leave room for disappointment. How will other men or women, that may be interested in you after you ended a relationship that didn't work feel?

Especially if you exposed your private business (especially sexual photos) on the internet, on your digital or phone cameras, as your Blackberry or Whats App Profile or as a background on your computer screen or telephone.

When they approach you or you approach them, having seen you properly advertised in a sexual act, don't you think they will wonder how many more men or women you did like that before and if you just want to use them too? We are all human. No matter how people say that they will not bring up or ask you about your past, humans like to know, just to be safe.

Let's get thinking! If you and I start dating, meet a partner and decide that we think the person is the one that we would like to spend the rest of our lives with, before we get married, do you think that we should both request an AIDS  TEST, exclusively delivered to one another from our personal doctor just to ensure we are both clean? (You better be wise my friend)

"The lady in the article above, said that she did go and take an AIDS test which came back negative before marrying the gentleman, simply because she didn't want to create any more damage to her heart or the clean gentleman."

Trust is honestly a very big issue now because the devil has loosed a set of HOTT  LOVERS  who have more than one partner and some of them do have the potential to destroy your future forever. How do you know that your HOTT  LOVER  PARTNER  that you are with now, isn't very HOTLY  IN  LOVE  with another male or female as the case may be a few villages away from you or even online on the internet at work.

Young people, settle down. Date! Note what I said, DATE! The Caribbean society has a mentality that if you go out with a new person all the time, you are seen as a male or female prositute. Don't bother with the talks. Get to know people. Get to socialize with others. Get to talk. When you see someone that interests you, take them before God and pray. Constantly pray! Follow Dare 2 Be Different International's Love Should Last Website at: www.loveshouldlast.com for positive instructions and guidance.

If you meet a prince or princess, take care of them forever with God's help, because REAL  TREASURES  are hard to find and are nearly always irreplaceable. Like the lady above, you don't want to end up in a relationship, married and never happy about it, but faking it and playing all glad and happy just as a show.

Take your time young man! Take your time young lady! Don't show the world you are a good kisser or how closely and provocatively and seductively you can dress to turn on your man in public. While you think that is cool and fun, others may be now reconsidering the type of person you really are and you may just happen to lose out on a tying the knot with Brother Khrystus simply because he has seen the dozens of public provocative pictures on social media all in the name of f

I beg of you - take your time. PRAY! Seek God! Hottt Love Usually Doesn't Last and in times like these, EVERYONE ought to be very careful with whoever they connect with because you may just connect with a male or female, like the lady above, who just married for convenience, (NOT  WILLFULLY) and over all her years in marriage, with children now grown and people knowing her, neither her husband or children knew that MOMMY  really never had sexual feelings for their daddy simply because she wasted her live away provocatively and never realized that HOTTTT  LOVE  USUALLY  DOESN'T  LAST.


Rev. Khrystus Wallace, President and Founder
Dare 2 Be Different International

No comments:

Post a Comment