Friday, March 1, 2013

You Know Who Your Truest Friends Are In Times of Crises - BEWARE

Friend,

It is in times of crises that one recognizes who their truest friends are. Note well - I now understand why many persons are subscribing to the term - D.T.A - Don't Trust Anyone!

Should I? My soon to be released book and documentary titled "SETUP" will tell it all and in order to hear the TRUTH  AND  FULL  EXPERIENCE - You will have to purchase it.

The Bible does say in 1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

There is much GOOD and there are many lessons in every trial, every struggle, every disappointment for the child of God. I want you, the thousands of people who follow me across the world to note this and note well - while you may have a fan base of 1 Million Followers - many times, only 5 out of the million really care about you.

I do know how Jesus felt to be setup and betrayed by Judas. I am one rare and unique minister of the gospel. Over the 26 years of my life, I have not just preached the suffering in the Bible, but I have lived through it all and I do expect more to come.  Why me? You probably ask? Why me? The Devil only attacks those that are making the biggest impact - Watch and See.

God has chosen me, at such an early stage in my life for several reasons.

1. He wanted me to suffer so that I can teach my youth and adult global congregation through real life 21st Century Experiences

2. He wanted to ensure that I grasp the OPPORTUNITY out of every trial and make it an income earner for my team and ministry and those who really care for the rest of our lives.

Friend, I am sorry, I am really sorry. I was commissioned by God to start the Dare 2 Be Different Victory Centre during the 1st week of January, 2013 with a week of services from the 7th - 11th under the theme - THIS  IS  MY  YEAR and a grand concert with two artistes out of Florida on the 12th.

I am very careful with who I trust now, so don't expect to get to come and see my machines at work and my embroidery machine sewing out your bags anymore. I am on high alert - very high alert on who to trust, who is for me and who is againt me. Judas' are on the loose.

Honestly - I wanted a perfect launch of God's Victory Centre - www.thevictorycentre.com and I delayed it. I would have setup the entire computer lab for my members to get free computer classes. It's up and running and some of you know that already because you come there and love it. I would have put in internet and telephone lines and connected with Universities so that our members can start doing accredited Bible Courses.

All of that was good, but since I took my eyes temporarily off of God and looked at VANITY, I erred and I'm sorry. You see, it should be God First  EVERYTIME - The Church First and all other things after. Then, planning a foriegn trip to help outside, when I hadn't completed the start of The Victory Centre - www.thevictorycentre.com in St. Kitts.

God does know how to get our attention indeed. He wanted me to do two things before I leave.

1. Open the Victory Centre - www.thevictorycentre.com

2. Fight for BETTER in St. Kitts - Nevis through Political Advocacy and Form a Party grounded on GOD that would make the biggest difference in the Nation.

I have really erred. We have everything we need to just open, thanks to our global supporters, except the chairs that are still sitting in a foreign warehouse. I have erred, I wanted it to be a PERFECT LAUNCH. It was during some most recent happenings, that God told me  - "Khrystus - I don't look for perfection, I look for impact, service, dedication. No other ministry ever had committed support before they openned their doors, but Dare 2 Be Different Victory Centre is unique and I have already told you and confirmed with you how and where your help will come from to do my work and who will compensate every preacher who shares the gospel when you can't do it."

Therefore friend, I won't be looking for perfection anymore. On Sunday, 3rd March, 2013 at 8:30am in my simple yard at Boyds - St. Kitts, Dare 2 Be Different International will be launching it's Victory Centre - www.thevictorycentre.com  and it will be carried live across the world and all our Sister Ministry Websites and on Social Media Sites. Our Ministry Team and Followers in St. Vincent and The Grenadies - www.daretobedifferentsvg.com, Kenya - www.daretobedifferentkenya.com,  Ghana - www.daretobedifferentghana.com and The USA - www.daretobedifferentusa.com  will be logged on and watching.

Don't expect any big sanctuary and perfect rug like we had planned. Expect a humbling entry just like Jesus although we have EVERYTHING  to give a spectacular start. The Only things you'll probably see are our speakers and mixer.

We just lack the chairs - but God will provide everything else. Sorry Lord - we won't delay. Whether 2 or 10 people come or 20 or 35 people. We are moving ahead to do the work of the Lord and then we can travel and move on directly after and give our YOUTH  PREACHERS  a  CHANCE and not hold them back at all.

Let it be noted. God allows EVERYTHING to happen for a reason. It is there and then, you know who is really in your corner and who is just following, looking on and waiting for you to fall. If you have friends,family and followers who hear things, laugh, conclude, spread rumours and never ask the other side's opinion - then. . . .

What ever the enemy sets up and means for EVIL - God always brings out the worth and good in the end. God has instructed me - to write several books on my recent story which will forever be Fund Raisers for our ministry for as long as God tarries. Only those who cared and were really concerned will get complementary copies as I have their names all documented.

I guess you expected me to write about it here - RIGHT?

Once you reached out to me, you have my NEW personal cell phone number - Jesus does caution us that thorns are always around the beautiful roses - so I am trodding very carefully and teaching my sheep to do that too as a GOOD  SHEPHERD. All others run through 869-465-2585. No Friend - I am not full of hate - I am actually at the Happiest Point In My Life - Recognizing WHO is WHO.

See the Titles of the Books that will forever fund our global ministries from my most recent experience

* True Friends Help

* Real Supporters Never Spread Rumours

* There is always a GOOD SIDE in every bad Situation

* Judas' On The Loose

* SETUP

Each of these books will carry a complementary documentary and we do hope to make them movies. Therefore, don't expect us to be doing simple things like CAKE  SALES - Experience has caused us to be a step ahead.

Note well, we've launched The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com  and we are launching The Victory Centre - www.thevictorycentre.com on Sunday, 3rd March, 2013 at 8.30am carried live on Dare 2 Be Different TV - www.d2bdtv.com  in my humbling grassed yard just as Jesus made a humbling entry. Whether I choose to let people stand or sit on the bucket, we just want the start to be simple, so HISTORY would record it.

God has instructed us to clean house from TONIGHT! After years of collecting hundreds upon hundreds of email addresses across the world, he wants me to PURGE MY EMAIL  LIST  NOW  AND  GET  SEE  WHO  REALLY  CARES. Every email address carries a cost and I cannot afford anymore to bear the costs of JUDAS'. I won't pass you straight, but I will becareful with my smile and with who hugs and kisses me too.

If you truly support what Dare 2 Be Different International has been doing over the last 5 years and are not just apart of our list to be INQUISITIVE, to continue receiving our emails - YOU  MUST  REPLY  to this email and we will re-add you.

After this email to our list, we will be deleting our contacts, separating the wolves from the sheep and the roses from the thorns and moving forward in faith to do what we were called to do - MAKE  THE  BIGGEST  IMPACT  IN  THE  WORLD.

This is a call to action - to see who is really blessed by the work we are doing. We'll be looking out carefully to see. It doesn't mean that we won't love you still, but we will keep you on our WATCH  LIST - just like I was placed on one.


Best Wishes!


Khrystus Wallace, President and Founder
Dare 2 Be Different International
www.daretobedifferentskn.com

The Blazing Star Movement
www.theblazingstarmovement.com

The Youth Political Party that will get Christians involved in Rebuilding the Federation of St. Kitts - Nevis on GOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment