Friday, August 29, 2014

MOVIES was GREAT! Go NINJA Turtles Go!!!!! Night Out With a Handful Of My Youth - Pics Inside

29th August, 2014

By: Brother Khrystus Wallace, President & Founder - Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com - PICTURE REPORT

Photo Credits: Dare 2 Be Different Photo Journalist


A few of my youths rallied and forced me to take a REST and RELAX after an entire 2 months of CAMP and CHURCH ACTIVITIES and printing names on school bags at www.kvklives.com. These few spent 90% - 100% of their entire SUMMER 2014 holidays with me. So if they become NERDS too, you'll understand!

Of course, they creatively made sure that I didn't relax alone, they said, "Brother Khrystus, Let's go to the movies!" They honestly presented a STRONG  CASE and before I could inform their parents, parents were calling me and visiting my place today saying that their children told them that I was taking them to the MOVIES  AND  WHAT  TIME  THEY  MUST  GET  THEM  READY  FOR.

They really got me honestly. Therefore, if your child missed this SUDDENLY  PLANNED  EVENT  JUST  TODAY - it wasn't on our Monthly Planner -  our apologies this time. I know that you know very well that my ministry, Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com is ALWAYS  DOING SOMETHING  AND  DOING  SOMETHING  DIFFERENT - just keep sending your children to CHURCH - to SUNSHINE CORNER - TO BIBLE STUDY - TO  YOUTHS all the time so they can be kept well informed of everything that we are doing.

After movies, we took a cool walk into the CITY CENTRE - chilled a bit and then retired to our respective homes ALL  IN  ONE  PIECE  AFTER  CRAZY  FUN!

Honestly, this is the 3rd or 4th time in my entire life at age 28 that I've been to the MOVIES and I do travel the world. I just prefer to do DIFFERENT  OUTSIDE  THE  BOX  AMAZING  THINGS  WITH  MY  LIFE  AND  OTHER  HIGH   ENERGY  THINGS rather than staying GLUED to a SCREEN. That's just me! (But that doesn't mean that I won't spend a lot of time at the MOVIES  WITH  MY  HONEY  IF  SHE  WANTS  TO  GO  EVERY  NIGHT. (lol)

It wasn't that bad at all and I  DID  MEET  SOME  NEW  FRIENDS  TOO - BIG SMILE. . .  SO  I  OWE  THAT   ALL   TO  THE  CHILDREN  IN  THE  PICTURES  WHO  PLANNED  IT  ALL  BEHIND  MY  BACK  AND  FORCED  ME  TO  TAKE  THEM.

. . . . these CRAZY KIDS  huh - they creatively manipulated me into doing what THEY  WANTED  TO  DO. They're real good!































No comments:

Post a Comment