Monday, August 25, 2014

St. Kitts - Nevis Elections Will Be In February or March 2015 predicts Brother Khrystus

25th August, 2014

By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, The Blazing Star Movement Founder - www.theblazingstarmovement.com

Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis under  Blazing Star Movement Administration

Politics is like a game of CHESS. You have to pay very, very, very close attention to the game every split second of the day, and sometimes even SLEEP with your eyes open, watch your back with hidden cameras or microphones that you may have installed in your hair or body and sometimes refuse to EAT or DRINK from some people or at some events or it could be CHECKMATE for you at ANYTIME!

In politics, EVERYBODY smiles with you, but it is not EVERYBODY who loves you. Some people want you DEAD! What happened to the late President Kennedy because he took a certain stance?

You have to have SECURITY - whether publicly or privately. You have to have people on your side publicly and secretly and who are willing to stand for you and fight for you. You have to have informants in the Security Forces and in every arm of Government if you are really serious about politics.

The WISEST politicians run their OWN  INTELLIGENCE  DEPARTMENT, similar to the USA's C.I.A to always stay ahead of the game and know what is going on and what is being said about their political party and persons in the party every minute of the day. This is REAL! This is REALITY!

Sometimes it is even wise to have an ongoing working relationship with the USA F.B.I and The D.E.A - Drug Enforcement Agency. Whether our party has one - God Knows!

POLITICS  IS  NO  DOLLY  HOUSE  GAME! It is NO  FANTASY! It is a game that is usually ONLY WON by the most BRILLIANT and is PLAYED by the FEARLESS who are willing to LIVE or DIE for what they believe in. People who are not afraid of PRISON - not afraid of DYING.

With that said, I have a strong feeling and instinct that The St. Kitts - Nevis Elections Will Be In February or March 2015.

If you are to beat a NARCISSISTIC head of state, you must THINK like a NARCISSISTIC head of state.

If you study the pages of the BIBLE like I continue to do, you will always notice a PATTERN. There was always a GOOD  LEADER then a BAD  LEADER. A  GOOD  KING, then a BAD  KING.

Who am I to judge though? I  AM  NOT  GOD!

What I do want to remind my international audience about though, is the words of  Jeremiah the Prophet in Jeremiah 17:9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Apart of the components of studying general psychology, you have to touch a bit of COGNITIVE  PSYCHOLOGY too. Therefore, you learn slightly how to study the behaviour of individuals and why they do what they do or behave the way they do.

William Shakespare said, "All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.


This isn't a Literature lesson, so I won't try to breakdown his words for you, but will only repeat part of his famous words - ALL  THE  WORLD'S  A  STAGE.

The massive SHOW that our Prime Minister, my very, very, very, very, close friend (now turned FREN-ENEMY) since HE has gone SILENT on me, Dr. The Right Honourable Denzil Douglas is putting on shows that he is VERY - VERY - VERY - MUCH  AFRAID.

The most scared people are usually those with the MOST  MOUTH  AND  CURSING. The dangerous and deadly people are those who REMAIN  SILENT  AND  DO  AND  SAY  LITTLE  SO  YOU  NEVER  KNOW  WHAT  THEY  ARE  THINKING  AND  WHAT  THEIR  NEXT  MOVE  WILL  BE.

For want of a better example, let me use this one. For most men, if they are continuously and repeatedly challenged by a woman and teased that THEY  ARE  NOT  GOOD  IN  BED,  OR  CANNOT SATISFY  A  WOMAN  OR   CANNOT  SEX  GOOD, most men would give in at some point in time and PROVE  THEMSELVES.

I am not going to say whether or not I would or would not here. Usually when I am one of my Trinity Community Meetings and make a particular statement because I am an Ordained Minister of The Gospel, some of the community members would shout loudly - KHRYSTUS - BE  REAL  MAN -  BE  REAL  -  WE  KNOW  YOU  AIN'T  NO  SAINT.

We supposedly live in a land of FREE  SPEECH - so I just let them talk and think what they want and either smile or keep a serious face.

With that said, If Prime Minister Dr. The Right Honourable Denzil Douglas wasn't scared about embarrassingly losing a Motion of No Confidence in the House of Assembly, he would have tabled it a LONG  - LONG  -  LONG  TIME  ago and not make our little twin island Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis look like an  __  __ __ on the international stage.

Then again, William Shakespare said, All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players:

Elections in The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis are due in January, 2015. If I am correct, they can be stretched down to three months after.

If I was the current Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis that served 20 years and I know for sure that my slate may not be clean and I may be involved in INTERNATIONALLY  QUESTIONABLE  PRACTICES  IF  THAT  IS  THE  CASE, that could cause me to be possibly embarrassingly arrested and charged, as is the recent trend with many world leaders who have lost power recently by will or by force, I would do everything to DELAY ANY  ELECTION to try my UTMOST BEST  to clean up my tracks and prepare to be as safe as I can be in a foreign land..

Let's be honest. If you know a TRUCK  IS  COMING  80 MILES  AND  HOUR  AND  YOU  ARE  STANDING  IN  THE  MIDDLE  OF  THE  ROAD, wouldn't you do something to get out of the way before you are destroyed?

If I were the Prime Minister under so much pressure and even unsure about how those who are holding on to WIND  around me STAND, since my two TOP  HENCH  MEN  jumped boat and joined my enemy to defeat me, I would constantly carry around a portable TOILET  AND  EXTRA  TOILET  PAPER  because I would have a never ending FLOW  OF  DIARRHOEA as I don't know who I can trust.

Why? I would have never in my wildest dreams thought that that would have happened, so I wouldn't know what to expect from those around me now. I would be HONESTLY AND TOTALLY SCARED.

Why? I know for sure as my BEST  FRIENDS - NOW TURNED  ENEMIES, they would have INTERNAL  SECRETS  AND  STRATEGIES  TO  DEFEAT  ME  OR  EVEN  HAVE  ME  ARRESTED  IF  I  WERE  DOING  FISHY  BUSINESS.

Therefore, I would do several things as A  SCARED  PRIME  MINISTER.

1. Stretch the elections right down to February or March 2015

2. Clean up my tracks, destroy all PAPER  TRAILS  OF  FISHY  BUSINESS  IN  GOVERNMENT  HEADQUARTERS

3. Ensure that any excess and/or dirty funds in my name are carefully invested  into PROPERTY  ASSETS in other people's names in country's that have not signed on to USA International Financial Monitoring and Information Sharing Treaties so that NO  MORE  RED LIGHTS  SHINE on me.

4. I would try to seek prior ASYLUM  or  REFUGEE  STATUS in a land, probably such as DUBAI where there may not be any USA TREATIES to get me extradited in the even I am ever WANTED.

5. I would try to PAY  OFF  THOSE  WHO  KNOW  WHAT  I  MAY  HAVE  BEEN  INTO  TO  BUY  THEIR  SILENCE.

6. I would have several private airplanes ready to fly me out of St. Kitts - Nevis in the event I see that I am loosing an election

7. I would continue to spread propaganda through my PRESS  SECRETARY to give a PERCEPTION  that all is WELL  IN  ST. KITTS  AND  NEVIS, while I cover my tracks and prepare to forever FLY  OUT  and leave those who were involved with me to ANSWER  AND  PAY  FOR  MY  WRONGS  AND  SUFFER  UNDER  PRESSURE  FROM  AN  INCOMING  GOVERNMENT  while I live and die a reject on the ISLE  OF  PATMOS.

Don't be fooled - St. Kitts - Nevis Elections Will Be In February or March 2015!




No comments:

Post a Comment