Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Trinity Community Loses 82 Year Old Granny Eulalie "Baria" Dias - WE'LL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!

27th August, 2014

By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, President, The United Villages of West Farm, Boyds and Palmetto Point Inc - St. Kitts


The Trinity Community in St. Kitts - West Indies, lost Granny Eulalie "Baria" Dias on Saturday, 23rd August, 2014.

My Executive and I (Community Group: The United Villages of West Farm, Boyds and Palmetto Point Inc) take this time out to offer our sincerest condolences to the Dias Family and to also pay ELECTRONIC  TRIBUTES in POEM  AND  SONG to the late Eulalie "Baria" Dias, a cherished GRANNY from our community.

The Funeral service will be held on Thursday, 28th August, 2014 at The Trinity Anglican Church at 3 pm


The Late Eulalie "Baria" Dias - Sunrise: 7th April, 1932 - Sunset: 23rd August, 2014

Tributes from The United Villages of West Farm, Boyds and Palmetto Point Inc


Goodbye's The Saddest Word By Celine Dion - Listen Now On YOU TUBE  as we pay tribute to the late EULALIE "BARIA" DIAS


Gone But Not Forgotten


We sat beside your bedside,
Our hearts were crushed and sore;
We did our best to the end,
'Til we could do no more.
In tears we watched you sinking,
We watched you fade away;
And though our hearts were breaking,
We knew you could not stay.
You left behind some aching hearts,
That loved you most sincere;
We never shall and never will
Forget you Mother dear.

If Flowers Grow In Heaven


If flowers grow in heaven Lord,
then pick a bunch for me then
place them in my mother's arms 
and tell her they're from me.
Tell her that I love and miss her
and when she turns to smile,
place a kiss upon her cheek and
hold her for awhile.



Her Smile


Though her smile is gone forever
and her hand I cannot touch
I still have so many memories
Of the one I loved so much.
Her memory is now my keepsake
Which with I'll never part.
God has her in his keeping
I have her in my heart.
Sadly missed but never forgotten.


Your Gentle Face


Your gentle face and patient smile.
With sadness we recall
You had a kindly word for each
And died beloved by all.
The voice is mute and stilled the heart
That loved us well and true.
Ah, bitter was the trial to part
From one so good as you.
You are not forgotten loved one
Nor will you ever be
As long as life and memory last
We will remember thee.
We miss you now, our hearts are sore,
As time goes by we miss you more,
Your loving smile, your gentle face
No one can fill your vacant place.

No comments:

Post a Comment