Tuesday, August 5, 2014

"My Probable Wife To Be, Sonia Boddie and I . . ." says Brother Khrystus

4th August, 2014

Report By: Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com Media Department

Written By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis

Ms. Sonia Boddie

28 Year Old Brother Khrystus Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis


My Probable Wife To Be, 30 year old Sonia Boddie and I creatively had our first date at Her Majesty's Prison in Basseterre - St. Kitts on Monday, 4th August, 2014. Will it be? It's just left to see! Does she mind the public and global attention I'm giving to her now? NO - We're both public figures in our country. Was it a plan? Or was it a setup by my good friend Prison Superintendant Franklyn Dorset? Only God knows the divine answer to that!

We were both invited to participate in the Opening Ceremony of The Prison's Annual Emancipation Day FUN DAY. In my capacity as an Ordained Minister of The Gospel under Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com, I know several Prison Officers receive our ministry's automatic spiritual text messages daily either from my personal cell phone or our S.M.S GLOBAL TEXT SYSTEM and I gather that's one of the reasons I was invited was because they are continually blessed. One officer actually has accepted Jesus as Lord and Saviour from our continual texts they told me. (SECRET!)

I believe as an international youth inspiration and St. Kitts - Nevis Youth Ambassador, they invited the beautiful, luscious, daring, vocal, extravagant and exceptionally joyful and brilliant Sonia Boddie, my probable wife to be, to give the FEATURE  MOTIVATIONAL  TALK. She was awesome! After her powerful presentation that also made a big impact on my life and encouraged me too, I couldn't help, I  HAD TO  GIVE  HER  A BIG   EXTRA  TIGHT - TIGHT  HUG. (sweet eye)

The hug was magical! I do have SPECIAL  LOVE  POWERS  WHEN  I  MIX  UP  MY  LOVE  PORTION. lol! Therefore, we spent the rest of the day TOGETHER at Her Majesty's Prison socializing and empowering the inmates both, and we talked and laughted A LOT - A LOT - A LOT. (I kinda think that we talked so much that we fulfilled about 11 dates in one day). WE  HAD  FUN  TOGETHER!

Now if you hear that I'm missing, it's Sonia's fault, because even though she follows nearly all my articles and from my talks, she can see that I'm in my right frame of mind, she still thinks that I go into another world when I am writing and DARED  ME  WHEN  I   SAID THAT  SHE  WOULD  READ  THIS  PIECE SOON. By now you gather that I  AM  AFRAID  OF  NO  ONE! Not even Mr. PRIME  MINISTER. lol.

I told her to her face just how I'm going to start the article. I think it touched a special spot too. (You really have to know what you're doing to steal a princess' heart and to make an LASTING - UNFORGETTABLE IMPACT on a first date!) lol

Firstly, she would NEVER forget it, cuz NOBODY dates in a PRISON. lol. sweeteye.

Let me leave it there before Sonia comes through my WhatsApp and chokes me to death! She's 30 and I'm 28 but I'm singing, "AGE  IS  JUST  A  NUMBER!"

There are two things that we have in common though.

1. We are both St. Kitts - Nevis Youth Ambassadors and travel the world as Youth Voices empowering, inspiring and speaking on behalf of youths in our country on different topics and issues all the time.

2. We both talk A LOT, A LOT, A LOT and I've started wondering if we get married, if we'll have any time at all in the Bedroom Business because we just TALK AND TALK AND TALK SOOOOO MUCH - BOTH!

In life you have to look and talk about at EVERYTHING before you pop the BIG QUESTION eh. Don't pop it and regret after! MIND  YOU! A lesson from Khrystus' LOVE  LESSONS 101. lol

Anyway, the men behind Her Majesty's Prison are doing WELL! Yes your sons, brothers, cousins, nephews and fathers are doing WELL!

Mind you, it's not a HOTEL  IN  THERE  EH. Remember, I've BEEN  THEIR - DONE  THAT in 2013 eh! All because YOU  KNOW  WHAT! My wife to be SONIA begged me to behave myself because she doesn't want her honey behind bars again, so I think I'll finally listen to HER. Finally someone is getting me to behave myself. Women got some kinda powers see. lol

Once there is going to be FOOD and SOFT DRINKS at an event, you can mark me present. Her Majesty's Prison Fun Day had all sorts of food and DID I EAT AND DRINK. (Doesn't the song say - EAT AND DRINK - EAT AND DRINK?)

Man, the inmates can cook. From ital. soup, to barbeque chicken and pork. They cooked it before our very eyes outside in the yard. They used the kitchen to prepare pies and other awesome dishes. THE food was great. Sonia had FRIED FISH and women do like servants see, so I had to hold her crate when she wasn't eating because it was way too much food for her all at one time.

The inmates did take care of us BOTH! I believe they were truly blessed by our inspiration and participation in their event.

Sonia and I looked on as the men received certificates for completing skills training in baking, music, carpentry, electricity, farming and more and for also doing EXCEPTIONALLY well in their Caribbean Examination Council (CXC) Examinations. Yes they are writing subjects in prison and coming out with 1s, 2s and 3s. Mathematics, Biology, Accounts and More.

Specials thanks to Mr. Nital! Cheers!!!!!!

Sonia was amazed at everything that was happening. I know the prison system inside out now PERFECTLY. Sooo I just looked on and told her more to inspire her. (sweet eye)

I was their last AUGUST 2013 - (you remember?) and so I participated. Didn't YA'LL  SEE  ME  DANCING  UP  STORM  ON  TV when I was in PRISON? That was soooooooooooo KEWL! lol.

NOTHING  IN  LIFE  CRAMPS  MY  STYLE. I just adjust my mind to the situation and circumstance, ask myself what lesson God wants me to LEARN during my trial and I stay positive until the test is over and VENGEANCE  COMES!

VENGEANCE  ALWAYS  COME  TO  THOSE  THAT  HURT  YOU  EH. SO  ALWAYS  DO  GOOD  ALL  THE  TIME  TO  OTHERS. As what goes around comes right back around eh!

(MUHAHAHAHAHAHA)

So, I'm NOT AFRAID OF PRISON AND I AM NOT AFRAID OF DEATH!  Paul said in Phillippians 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.

The men participated in several games and competitions such as cricket, basketball, chess, poetry etc and won prizes such as Cases of Drinks. Yes - The Dare 2 Be Different International Prison Initiative - www.daretobedifferentskn.com helped there and we're always supporting and empowering the inmates in someway. Ask Mr. Dorset!

I couldn't stay into the night's activities where there is a usual Big Calypso Competition between the inmates. It dashed my heart to have to leave my sweetheart Sonia so early and not personally drive her home, but I had to do some Holiday Work at KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com

But, we both agreed that that was the best thing we could have both done on St. Kitts - Nevis August Monday Emancipation Holiday 2014, something that we've been doing all of our life - GIVING  BACK  TO  OUR  ST. KITTS - NEVIS, CARIBBEAN  AND  GLOBAL  COMMUNITIES  BY  IMPACTING  THE  LIVES  OF  OTHERS - especially CHILDREN  AND  YOUTH.

In closing, you can email me or Whatsapp me or tell me when you see me, Do you prefer Princess Sonia as my WIFE or as The Deputy Prime Minister under a Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com in the future.

When  A  SAY  YOUNG  PEOPLE  A  TEK  OVER -  A  MEAN  IT  EH!  A  MEAN  IT!  TOTAL  TEK  OVER  SOOOOOOON!

SONIA . . . .WILL YOU ________________ (oooooops - - - - sorry it's kinda too soon to pop the question en tit? Do you believe in LOVE  AT  FIRST  SIGHT  SWEET  HEART?)

You Can't Beat That Smile and Sexy Dimple - can you?




Have questions? Offended? Talk to my lawyer - 
Sir Nassibou Butler - www.lawyerbutlerskn.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment