Monday, September 1, 2014

He said, "Khrystus, watch dem woman good because some MAN look like WOMAN now a days eh!"

1st September, 2014

By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis under a Blazing Star Movement Administration - www.theblazingstarmovement.com




While chatting a little bit with a good friend and business partner of mine from the United States of America less than an hour ago on Facebook, he said something that opened up mind even MORE.

We were talking from one thing to the next and we landed on the topic of WOMEN!

YES. . .I do find time to TALK ABOUT WOMEN - ADMIRE  WOMEN - HOW  THEY  LOOK - HOW  THEY  DRESS - THEIR  EDUCATION -  THEIR  CAREER  - ETC. I am human too. So not because you fully well know that I am a NERD and a GEEK, I  AM  ALSO  REAL.  I  AM  A  REAL  PREACHER - BUSINESSMAN  AND  POLITICIAN.

I  HAVE  FEELINGS  TOO!!!!

So, somewhere during our talk, I said to him, "I think I'm going to come spend sometime in the USA so I can meet a wife."

He jokingly responded, "YOU  COME!  YOU  COME!  Khrystus, watch dem woman good up here eh because some MAN look like WOMAN now a days eh and a hear it's spreading to the CARIBBEAN!"

While it was said jokingly, I assume in the SUBCONSCIOUS, if we look at it in the CONSCIOUS, it is TRUE. What the man said IS  TRUE!

LIFE  IS  BECOMING  CRAZIER  AND  CRAZIER  EVERYDAY. EN TIT?

Preachers generally preach NO  SEX  BEFORE  MARRIAGE although at times some of us do not practice what we preach.

We preach ABSTINENCE, which suggests that the persons dating should not engage in sexual activities. If you know me well, I am an objective thinker living in THE  REAL  WORLD  AND  I  TALK  REALITY  AND  PREACH  REALITY  AND  SHARE  MY  LIFE  PUBLICLY. I just love doing that!

It is a truism that we are all SOCIAL  BEINGS. As social beings, psychologists suggest that the HEALTHIEST of us know how to mix and mingle and socialize WELL without fear. WE  KNOW  HOW  TO  LOVE  OUR  FRIENDS AND  EVEN  OUR  ENEMIES.

For the truth is, as the song says, "It's LOVE, it's LOVE, it's LOVE that makes the WORLD go round!"

Since we are social beings and will certainly SOCIALIZE, especially as MALES, seeking a FEMALE MATE who we want to MARRY and HAVE  SOME  GOOD, GOOD, GOOD, SEX WITH, how are we now sure enough that the WOMAN that we are seeing or dating  WAS  BORN  A  FEMALE? OR  A  MALE?

With advancements in medicine, THE  HE-SHIM could have gotten their penis surgically removed and replaced with a VAGINA and I now hear that they are testing giving men WOMBS. The HE-SHIM could have gotten their VOICE  BOX  ADJUSTED  TO  ALSO  HAVE  A  SEXY  SOFT  VOICE and putting on a STUNNING  LADY  WALK in high heels or flats just comes with practice. LOL

My questions to my global audience. . .

1. Since it isn't against THE  LAW for males to surgically become females now. . .HOW  AM  I  OR  ANY  MALE  TO  ASCERTAIN  whether or not the person we are dating is a MALE  OR  TRUE  BORN FEMALE?

2. Should I then marry a lady that has a CHILD or CHILDREN because the PROOF  is  there that she is a REAL  FEMALE?

3. How soon when I am dating should I ask a lady to take off her clothes, not to do anything, but just to see whether she is a female or not or has a PENIS or not?

Finally, to the MEN - what would you do having dated a "SUPPOSEDLY  LADY" for two years and probably just kissed and have a little sex play - nothing too deep, then get married to the HE-SHIM and a few months after getting married and having some good sex for sometime, the HE-SHIM TELLS  YOU  that they are a MAN and shows you the pictures or even the VIDEO  OF  THEIR   SEX-CHANGE  SURGERY?

WHAT  WOULD  YOU  DO?


WATCH  ALL  WOMEN  GOOD!!!!!! MIND  YOU!  WATCH  THEM  GOOD  MEN!!!!


WELCOME  TO  THE  REAL WORLD!!!!!!!

Thanks my USA  FRIEND - FOR  OPENING  UP  MY  EYES - I  THINK  I'LL  STAY  IN  THE  CARIBBEAN  AND  ASK  GOD  TO  PROVIDE  FOR  ME  A  REAL  BORN  GEM OF  A  LADY  before this SODOM  AND  GOMORRAH  business invades our Caribbean Isles too.

I did tell you - my USA FRIEND, that I'll write about it sometime, and I know that when you just got this on your Galaxy, you'll probably message me via FB or Whatsapp and say, "Khrystus - things really slow in St. Kitts - Nevis in your business for real because you don't have anything better to be doing than just writing and writing and writing! SEE  YOU   SOON  SIR!"

Well, as the NEXT  PRIME  MINISTER  OF  ST. KITTS  AND  NEVIS, at least you see where I stand on SAME  SEX  MARRIAGE - so THAT'S  YOUR  BUSINESS  IF  YOU  DON'T  WANT  TO  VOTE  FOR  MY  PARTY  -  NO  COMPROMISE!

This isn't a SERMON - so I won't pull scriptures here - it's just AN  INTERESTING  DOWN  TO  EARTH  PIECE to open our minds to the real - real - real world! STAY  THINKING  AHEAD!

CHAO!!!!!!!!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment