Friday, September 12, 2014

Ms. Jacqulin Christopher Must Be Publicly Recognized For Her Hard and Outstanding Work

12th September, 2014

Written By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis

Publicized Globally: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department  - www.daretobedifferentskn.com


Ms. Jacqulin Christopher

Ms. Jacqulin Christopher is the most down to earth, thorough social worker that I've worked with around the world and I do travel alot. I make no reserves about this statement and certainly offer NO APOLOGIES.

By now, you already know that Khrystus Veren Khrystopherson Wallace is an objective thinker and I say what I have to say about my friends, my enemies and my frenenemies privately and publicly as I  FEAR  NO ONE  BUT  GOD. Not because you may be my enemy means that I won't say anything GOOD  ABOUT  YOU. I always try to give jack his / her jacket despite you might HATE  ME.

If I like you, I am not afraid to use your name and write on my blog and blast to the world globally that I like you and if I don't, I'm certainly not afraid to do that too. I respect you for who you are and I crave the same respect for who I am too.

My first encounter with Ms. Jacqulin Christopher came some four months ago when I enrolled to attend the Trinity Community Capacity Strengthening Workshop in my community in St. Kitts. I honestly think I still don't have enough knowledge and education as yet to survive in this world, so where ever FREE  KNOWLEDGE is sharing you can MARK  ME  PRESENT.

After spending some four months with Ms. Jacqulin Christopher, as the NEWLY Elected President of the group that was formed out of the four month ongoing workshop, I think it is safe to say that Ms. Christopher is not only a gem, but also a hard and overly concerned worker indeed.

I want to be clear though. I am not a very easy person to persuade though and you can't do me as you like and ever get away with it, so we were not always on the same page with regards to several issues raised and discussed, but I respect her greatly FOR  HER  STANCE  AS  A  WOMAN  TO  A  MAN, and for her thinking, her views, her ideas, her charisma and her dedication.

If you get to know me well, you'll find out that I ask a lot of questions, especially if I start liking you a lot. So LADIES - that's ONE  THING  I  LET  OUT  THE  BAG. So I certainly did ask Ms. Christopher plenty of questions. Probably if she was a bit younger, I may have POPPED  THE  BIG  QUESTION. Then again, I shouldn't discriminate - AGE  IS  JUST  A  NUMBER - en tit? (Are you available this weekend for a date Ms. Christopher?)

One of the things that impressed me was Ms. Christopher's humble spirit. She was only scheduled to teach our community about HOW  TO  WRITE  PROJECTS in two sessions, yet she was with us over 95% of the time over the last four months. I don't think she is even getting paid for that extra time, but THIS  IS  WHAT  TRUE  SOCIAL  WORKERS  DO. Not just do work to get paid, but get intricately involved in the lives of others to make the biggest impact possible.

I  KNOW - I  AM  A  SOCIAL  WORKER  TO  as an ordained minister of the gospel. GOSPEL  MINISTRY  IS  SOCIAL  WORK.

Another thing that impressed me about Ms. Christoper was that she is a WRITER and also holds a degree. I have a thing for EDUCATED  LADIES. (Opps - am I saying too much?).  I think when I get some money, I'll hire her to work for my consulting agency - Khrystus Wallace Consulting - www.kwconsultingskn.com, as we continue to write projects, business plans and executive summaries for clients around the world including government agencies, in a multiplicity of areas and for a multiplicity of projects.

Ms. Christopher who is Jamaican by birth holds a degree in Social Work with special honours from UWI - Mona Campus - Jamaica. She comes from a family of eight, with five sisters and three brothers.

Like me, Ms. Christopher LOVES CHRIST and LOVES  THE  GOSPEL. She is also a motivational speaker, so in time, once we tarry and God proves more opportunities to travel as a speaker or preacher around the world, I don't mind travelling with her to attend my speaking engagements  and introducing her to my audiences too.

Now do you see why it does make sense to get out of your house and get active in your community and STOP  STAYING  AT  HOME  AND  COMPLAINING  AND  CRITICIZING  EVERYTHING THAT  IS  HAPPENING? Much good is still happening around St. Kitts - Nevis. Do Not Be Fooled!

Community Work always provides a great networking opportunity indeed. Do you know how many T-shirt Printing Orders at KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com I got over the four months because I met new people. They were not  100 shirts, but ONE-ONE penny full basket.

I got parents to register their children at my summer camp simply because I was apart of the community group and always get to share what I'm doing and people patronize. Now you see why I  HAVE  TO  GIVE BACK  AND  SUPPORT  MY  COMMUNITY  ALWAYS, because they are the ones that are ensuring that I rise again. THANK  YOU  GLIMBARO  PEST  CONTROL  FROM  THE  TRINITY  COMMUNITY.

And now back from that commercial break and back to Ms. Christopher.

One of the things that I am extremely happy for meeting Ms. Christopher for, is that she is a PROJECT  WRITER  and knows which countries and organizations have GRANT  MONEY to assist. WOWOWOWWOWOWWOW! This is the friend to have!

Do you know what that means? The United Villages of West Farm, Boyds and Palmetto Point INC. would always be properly funded as we carry out our agenda to HELP  OTHERS  AND  SAVE  OUR  COMMUNITY.

This is the importance of NETWORKING! ONGOING  NETWORKING  WORKS! So when you see me chilling by the bars and in the ghetto, please DO  NOT  CALL   MY  MOTHER  AGAIN  and tell her that I  HAVE  STARTED  TO  DRINK  RUM  AND  I  AM  PUSHING  DRUGS  because I sit on the side of the road and hang with the ghetto youth in different communities to hear them out and rally VOTES. I am a preacher and still a politician - REMEMBER?

I appreciate your concern, but I  AM  28  YEARS  OLD -  OK! I make my choices! Plus -  if I am going to be the next Prime Minister of St. Kitts  and Nevis, I have to reach out to the people who would NEVER get to read this piece or visit FACEBOOK and have no EMAILS.


So. . . .settle down. I know you like my news, but SETTLE  DOWN. I'm at a point in my life now where nothing anybody says bothers me that much. I've been through HELL  AND  SURVIVED - soooo.

Ms. Christopher doesn't seem to sleep. She keeps going just like me. We are high energy people. She is founder of a group called TYFAC which means - THE  YOUNG  FEMALE  ABSTINENCE  CLUB. It is a group of young girls between the ages of 12 - 19 years old in St. Kitts.

I am so happy that there is at least one person left in the person of Ms. Christopher teaching the youth the importance and benefits of abstinence instead of giving it all away to any and everyone and then regretting your past life later on.

CHEERS  MS.  CHRISTOPHER!

I don't know if to call it LUCK or DIVINE  INTERVENTION, but Ms. Christopher has one child, now married and two grand children.

She works for the Federal Government of St. Kitts and Nevis and taught for some seventeen years between the islands of St. Kitts and Antigua.

As a community social worker, she is attached to the areas of St. Peters, Newtown and Conaree communities.

Ms. Christopher projects to be funded for UNESCO, DAP-AUSTRALIAN  HIGH  COMMISSION,  CHURCH  GROUPS,  COMMUNITY  GROUPS and others and has raised over $700,000.00 in projects for St. Kitts - Nevis alone.

I am most grateful that Ms. Christopher was quite instrumental in implementing and executing the Basic Needs Trust Fund Capacity Strengthening Project that is ongoing in several communities in St. Kitts - Nevis.

She can be reached at 1-869-667-3296.

Ms. Jacqulin Christopher Must Be Publicly Recognized For Her Hard and Outstanding Work

As President of The United Villages of West Farm, Boyds, Palmetto Point INC. and as FOUNDER  AND  CEO of KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com and Dare 2 BE Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com, I highly recommend Ms. Jacqulin Christopher for service around the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment