Sunday, September 21, 2014

Nevis' PASTOR RON DANIEL slaps DEVIL repeatedly TODAY in FACE at Wesleyan Mission Service at Newcastle

21st September, 2014

By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis

Distributed By: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department - www.daretobedifferentskn.com



I spent part of my weekend in the Queenly Caribbean Island of Nevis for several reasons that I won't mention here. (Probably in another article if I feel like) I must say that I had much fun, met old and MANY NEW  FRIENDS that I now have to keep up with and I worshiped at The Newcastle Wesleyan Holiness Church because my second niece got christened / presented to the LORD today.

Pastor Ron Daniel, Senior Shepherd of The Newcastle Wesleyan Holiness Church in Newcastle - Nevis SLAPPED the devil repeatedly in his face today during his down to earth, frank missionary service message.

Along with the repetitive slaps, the devil also received a few baseball bats, machetes, boxes and kicks as Minister Daniel FEARLESSLY empowered his audience with THE  TRUTH and showed them how the enemy was keeping back their blessing and deliverance when individuals were FAILING  TO  GIVE  THEMSELVES  COMPLETELY  TO  GOD.

I must stick a pin here and say this. There are two types of preachers that have resurrected in this 21st Century.

1. There is the SOCIAL  /  MOTIVATIONAL  PREACHER who preaches things to make his audience have fun, laugh, joke and keep them happy and away from THE  HURT  AND  THE  REALITY, and never tell them outright about SIN AND JUDGMENT AND CHANGING  THEIR  LIVES, for fear of losing members and loss of members means loss of tithes and offerings and special gifts and treatment to the pastor. (YES  ALL  PASTORS  KNOW  WE  DO  GET  EXTRA  GIFTS  AND  SPECIAL  TREATMENT  AT  TIMES - it's Biblical - so nothing is wrong with that though)

2. There is the down to earth, frank, fearless preacher who preaches THE  UNCOMPROMISING  WORD  OF  GOD  WITHOUT  FEAR  OR  FAVOUR and certainly doesn't care who he/she offends and who leaves a congregation because they can't stand the truth. They do what JESUS did, SPEAK  THE  TRUTH  "and who e hut e hut - GET U  ACT  TOGETHER  AND  CLEAN  UP  YOU  LIFE!"

I beg to submit that Pastor Ron is PREACHER  # 2. Honestly, Pastor Ron has done lots and lots of business at KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com over the years for which I am most grateful, but this is the first time that I ever heard him preach and he did do a great job indeed.

As a preacher to preacher! He did GREAT! As a CRITICAL  THINKER - he did Great too!

I am a very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very harsh critical thinker and writer as you would gather from some of my articles. Therefore, if you hear me confess that something is GOOD, I mean it from the heart.

Much less, if I spend time writing an ARTICLE about someone and blasting it to thousands of people globally, it has to be that I value them greatly or I value the DIFFERENCE  they are making in the lives of others.

Pastor RON is making a BIG  DIFFERENCE  INDEED on the Caribbean Island of Nevis! If you need to invite him to preach anywhere around the world, simply call 1-869-662-3601 TODAY! I fully endorse his ministry.

Pastor Ron Daniel spoke on the subject: GIVING  OURSELVES  FIRSTLY  TO  GOD and used 2 Corinthians 8:1 -7 as his theme scripture.

Now let me tell you this. God has blessed me with a photographic memory and the skill of disseminating information globally fast. Therefore, when you see me around you or your ministry or event, and even if I'm not around, ensure that you know what you are saying to other people publicly. As a preacher, I listen quite keenly to other preachers, especially before I pen an article about their sermon, because before I publish and endorse what you're saying, for sake of my Global Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com following who prints and shares information that I publish globally with my hubs around the world, I have to research to confirm and agree with what you are saying so that it falls fully inline with OUR  DOCTRINE  AND  BELIEFS.

Please forgive my stringent ministry policies and beliefs as Founder of Dare 2 Be Different International - there are too many false prophets rising up today. So Pastor Ron was right and par and also right on par for an endorsement from Dare 2 Be Different International. So Dare 2 Be Different International (KENYA - www.daretobedifferentkenya.com and GHANA - www.daretobedifferentghana.com) - if you want him and his family to visit AFRICA, contact him if you wish, raise the funds and I approve you to send for him if you so desire.

Now back to Pastor Ron's BLOWS on the devil today at his MISSIONARY  SERVICE!

Pastor Ron reminded his listeners that the PILGRIM  CHURCH  founded by John Wesley has been known as a MISSIONS  CHURCH and has continued to build on its foundation of GOING  OUT  AND  REACHING  AND  SAVING  AS  MANY  SOULS  AS  THEY  CAN.

I loved to hear those words. That is right up Dare 2 Be Different International Street!

Using the passage of scripture under review, Pastor Ron showed how the MACEDONIAN  CHURCH was a very, very, very poor church, yet they extended themselves and gave as much as they can to ensure that THE  GOSPEL  REACHED  OTHERS.

Minister Daniel reminded Christians that "AS  A  NEW  CREATURE - AS  A  NEW  CHRISTIAN -  YOU  ARE  TO  GIVE  YOURSELF  TO  GOD!"

Trying to tell you everything that Pastor Ron said in this article, would make it far too long and I don't want to get a flood of emails and texts and whatsapp messages asking me if I've gone OFF again with my LONG  ARTICLES. lol

So, let me try to give you a few of the key - DROP  HARD  SLAPS  AND  KICKS  AND  BOXES the devil received as Pastor Ron made his audience wiser and larger and made the enemy weaker and fickle.

"We have to give ourselves to GOD afresh and NEVER be apologetic for our faith!"

"It must be - AS  FOR  ME  AND  MY  HOUSE! We will serve the LORD!"

"We MUST BE  STRONG in what we believe in. Some people are STRONG  AND  BELIEVE  IN  THEIR  POLITICS and I admire their dedication even though I may not agree with all their views. So too, WE  AS  CHRISTIANS  NEED  TO  BE  STRONG  AND  FIRM  IN  OUR  FAITH!"

"Missions doesn't mean going to AFRICA and IRAN alone. It sometimes means going to the NEXT  BEDROOM in your house and REACHING  THAT  PERSON!"

"BLESSED  are those who are persecuted for RIGHTEOUSNESS  SAKE!"

"We go the EXTREMES for our daily job but WE  DON'T  SEEM  TO  WANT  TO  GO  TO  THE  EXTREMES  FOR  THE  GOD  WHO  GAVE  US  THE  JOB!"

"If you truly give yourself to GOD, nobody should have to PUMP you up to come to church or midweek service!"

"Why don't we need to be pumped up to go to work or to pay our electricity bill?"

"Pastors can't depend on members now to come to church because they are too busy with their jobs. Forgetting that it is the same GOD who gave them the jobs they have!"

"We only want GOD to use us HOW  WE  WANT  AND  WHEN  WE  WANT!"

"Some children DON'T EVEN  KNOW  THAT  THEIR  PARENTS  ARE  CHRISTIANS!"

"Some parents make time to go over and over and over their school work with their children just to ensure that they do good in school, but find NO  TIME  TO  GO  THROUGH  THE  BIBLE  AND  TEACH  THEM  THE  BIBLE  STORIES that will help their children go to HEAVEN!"

"What do you prefer? To help your child pass Principles of Business and go to HELL? or to train them THE  BIBLE  WAY SO  THAT  THEY  GO  TO  HEAVEN!

"Does your life line up with the WORD  OF  GOD?"

"Change and a major difference in our lives when GIVE  OURSELVES  FIRSTLY  TO  GOD!"

This is certainly the WORD that will take me into 2015! A word from the ANOINTED  PASTOR  RON  DANIEL that I will spread to my Dare 2 Be Different International Victory Centre Church too. A word that reminds me and my local ministry and YOU my international following to  GIVE  OURSELVES  FIRSTLY  TO  GOD  IF  WE  WANT  TO  SEE  CHANGE  AND  BLESSINGS  FLOWING  INTO  OUR  LIVES!


SHALL  WE  MAKE  THE  CHANGE  TOGETHER? PLEASE?

Now I finally know where I should go when I need some SPIRITUAL  TOPPING  UP  MYSELF  AFTER  SO  MUCH  PREACHING  AND WRITING  TO  EMPOWER  OTHERS.

 Honestly, it does take a lot out of me, to study the Bible Carefully and pray and ask God to give me the WORD for the DAY or the message to my church for the week or the scripture for study as I teach my youths. But, it's all to the Glory of GOD why I continue to DO  WHAT  I  DO  FOR  CHRIST -  My Ministry is to JUST  TO  HELP  YOU AND  BE  A  BLESSING  TO  YOU  ALL  AROUND  THE  WORLD!

SEE  YOU  SOON  AGAIN  PASTOR  RON - when I'm ready to RE-FUEL  AGAIN!!!!!






































No comments:

Post a Comment