Friday, September 5, 2014

Verchilds High School Boys Scouts Receives Donation From Brother Khrystus

5th September, 2014

By: Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com Media Department Staff Reporter

Verchilds High School Boys Scout Accepting Presentation of Embroidered Shirts from Owner of KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com - Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace

Boys who are apart of The Radical Verchilds High School Boys Scout, led by The Hard Working Pastor Clive Saunders, guidance counselor at the School and Senior Pastor at The Unique Touch Christian Centre at Romney Ground Sandy Point in St. Kitts, will certainly be walking confidently in their Brand New Embroidered Oxford Shirts, usually worn by established companies on Fridays - thanks to KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com, The Leading T-shirt Print Shop in The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis.

The short handing over ceremony took place earlier this week at The Verchild's High School where a Boy's Scout and interestingly enough one of Brother Khrystus' Former Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com youth members, before moving to another village accepted the oxford shirts whose prints were donated by the overly helpful 11 year old company.

Brother Khrystus commented, "We're always happy to help OTHERS. Even when we're down to our LOWEST, we've been known to HELP. We recognize that LIFE is more than making money, but one can get their greatest happiness and fulfillment from LIFE by remembering to CARE  FOR  OTHERS."

"This is one of the reasons why God has blessed our companies and organizations worldwide when ever we open doors and partner with others individuals, organizations and businesses globally to expand. Through our giving spirit, God has been connecting us with people and organizations and companies that we would never have imagined. One of all my organization's foundation and marketing principles is found in the BIBLE in Luke 6:38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again"

"Therefore, to those who have always wondered why KVK  ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com, Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com and The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com have always shined and will continue to SHINE? This is why, we believe in GIVING, even a LITTLE - LITTLE  MATTERS, especially when guided by the BIBLE  STORY  OF  THE  WIDOW'S  MITE." said Brother Khrytus

He continued, "Giving and Helping OTHERS even in the hardest and most crucial times and not just to pastors and to churches, but to the common man and also helping out the small organizations that are trying to impact OTHERS  TOO just as we have continued to do over the years."

"The Bible is CLEAR about GIVING  AND  HELPING  OTHERS." continued Wallace and quoting from The Word.

"Mt 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

 35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

 36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

 37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

 38  When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

 39  Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.


Brother Khrystus' critics are already calling this move a political move as rumours are that he plans to launch his Candidacy for The Blazing Star Movement in Constituency # 4 in the upcoming elections or in future elections. He responded, "We live in a supposedly FREEDOM  OF  SPEECH nation and I honestly don't waste my time commenting or even worrying about the negative things that small minded people say about me. I have other bigger and important things to do and I have the common man to help and to serve."

"What I will say here though is this. The Verchild's High School is my alma mata and also the Dr. William Connor Primary School. For as long as I am alive and I am able to help, I will help whether my company boards like it or not. Even if I have to do it out of pocket. That's a promise! They GAVE  TO  ME  AND  IT'S  MY  TIME  TO  GIVE  BACK. I am where I am because the teachers at The Dr. William Connor Primary School and The Verchilds High School worked arduously on me and countless others - THEY  GAVE  UNSELFISHLY and the least I can do when ever I can is to also GIVE  BACK so others can get a better opportunity that I got to SHINE  EVEN  BRIGHTER."

"I am also President of The Trinity Community Group - The United Villages of West Farm, Boyds and Palmetto Point INC and most of the students from our tri-village community attend The Verchild's High School. Therefore when that school calls on us - WE  WILL  HELP - That's another PROMISE  TOO!"

Wallace closed by saying, "Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com adopted The Tyrell Williams Primary School some 2 - 3 years ago and we have been actively engaged in its overall well being and programs. It is our intention, very early in this school term to also adopt The Bronte Welsh Primary School, after all, it is the only school located in the same village as my business and ministry headquarters and we look forward to continuing to honour our CORPORATE  RESPONSIBILITIES.

To get more information on The Verchilds High School Boys Scouts or to donate to this club from around the world, that is geared to giving MALE  YOUTHS  in  Constituency #4  a new sense of direction,  contact Pastor Clive Saunders at 1-869-664-4234 or at The Verchilds High School - 1-869-465-6283.









No comments:

Post a Comment