Wednesday, May 15, 2013

LECTURE on the Law of Gravity 101: What Goes Up Must Come Down - Dr. Douglas

Fellow Citizens,




As the Next Prime Minister of The Federation of St. Kitts - Nevis, I want you to be assured that I will aim to raise the Education and Comprehension level of my citizens - BECAUSE  I  CARE.

As you can also can see, as Prime Minister in waiting, I have already opened and have already stated operating The Office of The Next Prime Minister since I am well versed in Marketing Skills.

This shows that I am ready to lead unlike The People's Action Movement and Unity Concept who, to date, haven't even assured the nation who will lead the Unity Government Concept.

As we hope to work with SKNYPA to present fresh radicals, I want to assure you that the youths are energized, ready and willing to begin to make a difference as of the next hour. All we need is a chance!

With that said, let me tell you a little about the Law of Gravity. If you are close the Prime Minister in Exit - Dr. Denzil Douglas' office, kindly print out a copy of this blog and quickly pass it to Beverly Knight so he can have a read. I know that he is also a man of immense wisdom like me and please tell him that I sincerely appreciate his time with me. I remember one of the meetings we once had, he told me how after Papa's Bradshaw's death where Labour went wrong and how they lost to PAM.

Mr. PM - That's the point! Never let out Labour's weak spots as I am going to use the very same weak spot from years ago that caused Labour to fall to PAM against you in this the 21st Century. Don't worry, we all get our mouths into trouble at times sir.

To Dr. Timothy Harris and Mr. Sam Condor - don't even try, The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com is going with ALL  8  SEATS - once it is God's will - so according to Captain Planet - "We're the planeteers and you can be one too for saving our planet is the thing to do!" Don't you remember that SIRS - Psalms 27:9 Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.

There are creative ways to go against your leaders, instead of jump ship to join ships of the enemy calling it UNITY. I really don't believe that was the correct route if you'll claim to be leaders. Had I been an elected Labour Minister and Dr. Douglas wasn't behaving, I would have taught you how you deal with him or to the incompetent six, I would have showed you how you make a Prime Minister with a Vote of No Confidence Vomit it up in parliament instantly - Do any of you claim to be great thinkers?

If God suffers the nation by causing The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com not to win this time, quite unlikely, I want you to know that  PAM = LABOUR = CONTINUATION  OF  VICTIMIZATION.

The Blazing Star Movement = HOPE  FOR  A  BETTER  TOMORROW - www.theblazingstarmovement.com

According to Wikipedia:

Gravitation, or gravity, is the natural phenomenon by which physical bodies attract each other with a force proportional to their masses, and inversely proportionalto the square of the distance between them. It is most commonly experienced as the agent that gives weight to objects with mass and causes them to fall to the ground when dropped. The phenomenon of gravitation itself, however, is a byproduct of a more fundamental phenomenon described by general relativity, which suggests that spacetime is curved according to the energy and momentum of whatever matter and radiation are present.

To put it in LAYMAN's term for my common global readers - WHAT  EVER  GOES  UP  MUST  COME  DOWN.

I am a Bible Scholar who, having gotten saved under Brother Bob Holbert's ministry during an Antioch Baptist Church Vacation Bible School session, was so excited about Christ that I wrote to Several Theological Universities at Age 10 asking to start doing a degree. Professors were so amazed at my Age that they kept posting me commentaries, Bible Cds, short courses etc - but said they couldn't award me a degree because I was underage. They taught me how to put together a proper sermon and how to research it etc - that is why I know how to find a scripture for nearly everything pretty fast and if I'm on the road, a phone call or email to Brother Bob ARMS me instantly - LOL. 

He must be really proud reading these emails knowing and seeing that 16 years after, the young man he lead to Christ started his own Godly Youth Political Party and suffered for Christ - www.victimizedbutstillhere.com and will soon be Prime Minister Rev. Khrystus Wallace  (For those who are saying Ministers of the Gospel can't be elected to Office - TRY ME - I can't wait for that court case to PUBLICLY and GLOBALLY EMBARRASS  YOU - READ  THE  CONSTITUTION  AGAIN or you probably missed it in my dozens of emails. I have Godly wisdom - just remember that.

The Bible has a similar description in Matthew 7: 12 Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets

.So Students of My Federation of St. Kitts - Nevis - What you don't want to happen to you, don't do to others.

1. If you don't want to be victimized - DON'T  VICTIMIZE!

2. If you don't want to end up HURT - DON'T HURT!

3. If you don't want the USA JET to pick you up, like it picked up others then you have to teach the nation how to LIVE  AND  DO  RIGHT by being a BETTER  EXAMPLE

4. Don't make up a case against someone to publicly embarrass them, as God would allow the very same thing to happen to you.


5. I can go on and on but I am sure you get the point!

Always remember that God believes in PUNISHING  and Chastising those he loves. THOSE  HE  LOVES  THE  MOST  AND  WHO  AVAIL  themselves to him, he will scold them much harder than others, but if we profess Christianity - be assured, when we slip up and don't do right, we'll SUFFER and SUFFER  PUBLIC  SHAME  AND  EMBARASSMENT and it is a very Dangerous thing to come up against those anointed by God.

Only those ANOINTED by GOD can speak to those ANOINTED by God as God gives his TRULY  ANOINTED  ONES  RADICAL  POWER  to make this happen. Be reminded of this - Jeremiah 1:10 See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant


So Try Me - DUGGIE - Say One Bad Thing - Just ONE BAD Thing about the anointed man of God. Just One! I know you fear God still and God says to tell you that UNLESS  YOU  REPENT (visit my website - www.kwforchrist.com)  -  HIGH  WILL  BE  YOUR  FALL  and anyone who messes with God's Annointed as WHAT  GOES  UP  MUST  COME  DOWN.

Dr. Douglas - when ever you think of Prime Minister in Waiting Khrystus Wallace - think of this verse - Acts 5:9 Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.

DO  UNTO  OTHERS  AS  YOU  WOULD  HAVE  THEM  DO  UNTO  YOU -  WHAT  EVER  GOES  UP -  MUST  COME  DOWN!

See you students at my next class!

The End is Near!


Khrystus Wallace
www.victimizedbutstillhere.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment