Friday, May 10, 2013

Sam Condor To Visit Dare 2 Be Different National Flee Market Tomorrow


Former Deputy Prime Minister, Sam T. Condor who couldn't stand the Dr. Denzil Douglas led Corruption  in The St. Kitts - Nevis Labour Party and resigned, said that he was delighted to be on Dare 2 Be Different's International Mailing List and hear of a wonder PEOPLE'S  PROJECT to help the poor and the working class buy and sell on Saturday's from 6am on the plot of land on the island main road opposite Boyds.

"Rev. Khrystus Wallace is doing an awesome job with his Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com ministry and I highly recommend him to travel the world. I actually had to shout him to tell him that his recent ZIZ Exhortation at 4am on Brother Stanley's Spot is a wonderful blessing to my family and I and encouraged him to keep up the good work. This is what we are talking about, helping the youth RISE - not supressing them - help them RISE." said Condor.

"Not to be boasting about it, but when I heard that Wallace had gone to Psychiatric Ward, I was the first and only politician to come out and support not only a fellow Politician from The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com, but a respectable man in my Constituency and a child I held in my arms at birth. All along I suspected that something wasn't going right and I know because he's a radical man of God, God will give him the justice and recompense that is rightfully due to him in due time. and punish all those involved."

Condor closed by inviting Comrades, Pamites and Blazers - www.theblazingstarmovement.com  of the nation to come out to his Constituency 3 from all across the Federation, bring what they have to sell, new or used and spend their monies among each other as this was truly a Dare 2 Be Different People Helping People Project that has his fullest support.

Condor took the opportunity to share his cell number 869-662-2910 so folks who wanted more information could call him as he was happy to not only Endorse the National Flee Market Idea but also promote the concept.


No comments:

Post a Comment