Saturday, May 4, 2013

The 7 Biggest Fools In St. Kitts - Nevis To Be Revealed Tomorrow During Controversial Sermon by Rev. Khrystus Wallace

With his face relaxed, Rev. Khrystus Wallace said, "God is angry with folks in St. Kitts - Nevis and he is going to pour out his wrath on the children of disobedience tomorrow during our Dare 2 Be Different Victory Centre Service that would be carried live on www.victimizedbutstillhere.com - a new Ministry Website being marketed as we speak all across the globe.

We have negotiated with Radio Stations to carry the One Hour Service Live in exchange for any of our services around the globe because we want to expose the 7 Biggest Fools in St. Kitts - Nevis once for all..

The Sermon Title is: The 7 Biggest fools in St. Kitts - Nevis and I think that God wants me to reveal them to the world during this heightened political season to expose the enemies. Since I operate under a fearless anointing just like the one Jesus had when he saw CORRUPTION in the church and overturned the tables and got angry, I know God has three results for the 7 fools after the sermon.

1. He would grant mercy and forgive once they repent and join his army.

2. He would bring a slow inner sickness if they hear their names and didn't repent

3. He would destroy/kill immediately since some of these folks think that they are bigger and better than GOD and can continue to do their own thing and run their own life.

The Reverend ended, "God wasn't afraid to call WRONG  WRONG - SIN - SIN. So why should I be afraid? God mashed me up, exposed me, brought me to my knees and cleansed me just to deliver this sermon and I believe God's word - NO  WEAPON  FORMED  AGAINST  ME  SHALL  PROSPER, so folks better be even careful with calling my name in negative ways after they read this email, because I have prayed a special prayer for them. I stand for FOOLISHNESS no more!"

Wallace's fellow youths from around the world will help to market the service and also post it all across the world after on YOUTUBE and dozens of other social media websites, as the 7 Biggest Fools are bound to walk with their heads bowed for the rest of their lives if they don't repent of their sins.

Wallace's Marketing Firm - www.globalmarketingskn.com is already in full swing advertising the HOTTTTTT  SERMON by the 26 year old Youth Radical that is not just turning St. Kitts - Nevis upside down, but has the world craving to taste his ANOINTED  MINISTRY.




No comments:

Post a Comment