Thursday, May 9, 2013

Randolph Edmeade OKs Dare 2 Be Different National Flee Market located in Constituency 3 - agrees that Youth Should Rise Too

Mr. Randolph Edmeade, Director of The Planning Unit and Rev. Khrystus' Former Deputy Headteacher at the Verchild's High School saved himself from the WRATH of a Godly Pen, Godly Wisdom and a Victimization Report on CNN by quickly approving a Youth On The Rise Project submitted to the Department by the optimistic, energetic, hopeful, different, can't keep down, can control himself without FDA approved controlled substances, and can control what he writes and the length of his articles, Reverend and Founder of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com. (LOL)

The impartial and always fair Mr. Edmeade was delighted to give the GREEN LIGHT on the Youth Project and ordered Mr. Jay Farier, an energetic, caring, optimistic, precise thinker, hard worker and YOUTH  THAT  WILL  RISE, to quickly call in the Reverend to the office to stipulate the terms and conditions of using the stretch of land opposite Boyds to operate the Dare 2 Be Different Constituency 3 Flee Market.

Wallace said, "The Bible says that it is always imperative to look after your home area first, before moving out to other villages and countries overseas, and I want to be sure that even if I'm in Afghanistan preaching a crusade, I was doing the Godly thing and looking after my people in Constituency 3 and 4 especially, and the Federation of St. Kitts - Nevis on a whole."

"We will be launching this Dare 2 Be Different Youth on the Rise Flee Market on Saturday, 11th May, 2013 at 6am. I am encouraging all the YOUTHS from Constituency 3 and 4 and all the other constituencies to come with their items to sell and with some monies to buy from each other. You have something at home that you don't want, bring it. Do NOT  STEAL, because Commissioner of Police CG Walwyn uniquely has eyes walking behind every citizen of St. Kitts - Nevis (oops that slipped - Just do right - He's a Godly Man - He doesn't work with any other spiritual forces - I  HOPE - or I'll use my GODLY  POWER) - With all due respect SIR!

Don't be greedy! The purpose of a flee market is to keep the prices down so that everyone can be happy. Government and Politicians aren't teaching this, but God told me to study Acts 4 and share of how life was good and certainly not hard when the Apostles walked the earth because people were willing to share and work with each other. PEOPLE  HAVE  NOW  BECOME  SELFISH,  GREEDY,  UNCARING  CREATURES  WHO  JUST  CARE  ABOUT  ME! ME! ME! ("you a one en tit or you just nar a help because tings brown for true but you got to mucha pride to confess it - Go ahead play big and dead a hunga and no tek de people dem breadfruit because you want KFC?") LOLOLOL

The Bible Says, folks sold what they had, looked after the Apostles, knowing fully well that when you look after God's anointed in any way, blessings will pour down. (Did you remember me yet with anything when I look after you so well? Alawda - print a shirt or pillow case for you Mother - Mother's Day Nuh - Support The Man of God - www.kvkenterprises.com - WE OPEN STILL MAN with we machines too) LOL

Honestly, how can you expect me to put you first in line to run one of my many ideas around the world, if you don't show your love for me now, around this time, we have a special book we are writing down the names of those that help and reach out - you'll see them in TIME - RISING. www.kvkenterprises.com - Joseph rose to LEADER because he was FAITHFUL to God and looked after people even while in PRISON - always remember that!

Youth - Let us bring back that Godly concept in this 21st Century when things are TIGHT for all of us even though you rejected a Godly Blazing Star Movement Government - www.theblazingstarmovement.com that will now be a Private Godly Government that will look after the people who cared and registered by 30th April, 2013.

The key to rising is for the youths and adults to spend their monies among themselves. (THE  BIG  BOYS  HATE  YOU  BEING  EMPOWERED  LIKE  THIS - USE  WISDOM!)

We have to make each other 2 cents RICHER than how we are and the only way to do it since the banks don't care about us and rob us with HIGH INTEREST RATES, except The Bank of Nevis - www.thebankofnevis.com. We have to begin to use the POWER  OF  TOGETHER and then open creative saving accounts at the ONLY CARIBBEAN PEOPLE  BASED  BANK - The Bank of Nevis - www.thebankofnevis.com - open to do business with ALL.

"I am totally sure that I can use my Godly Power to open The Bank of Nevis all day Saturday and maybe on a Sunday Afternoon and charter a boat from St. Kitts to Nevis just to bring help to the poor, since The Bank of Nevis is selfishly keeping all of their good services across the waters." commented Wallace.

Rev. Khrystus Wallace, the 26 year old Radical Youth Founder of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com, continues to keep St. Kitts - Nevis and the world amazed at his Godly wisdom and ideas and continues to surf the rough waves and shake up the ladder and clear the way for himself and other youths to RISE - TO SOAR - TO  MAKE  IT in a corrupt society that does everything it can to keep ALL  SURPRESSED and hurting and walk on the youth.

Wallace said, "Honestly, I want my Village of Boyds to go down in Dare 2 Be Different History as the Birth Place of a global concept that youths will manage in order to rise called The All Locally Produced Network - www.thealllocallyproducednetwork.com, which would have branches every where we open a Dare 2 Be Different and would only BUY and SELL goods produced by youths all around the world. This means that St. Kitts - Nevis paintings by Curtis Mulley of www.theartdepotskn.com will be sold in the USA, Kenya, Ghana etc.

St. Vincent & The Grenadines Dare 2 Be Different Youth Member goods will go to USA etc. That's what www.thealllocallyproducednetwork.com is all about. Helping the Youths not only in St. Kitts - Nevis rise, but youths around the Caribbean and the world too once you are apart of our ministry.

Don't miss Saturday's Launch. If you can't make it, use the Reverend's Technology and post pictures or descriptions of your items for sale in his Facebook Group for Free once he approves you to join - Buy It! Sell It! or pay a fee to have your items listed on his Caribbean Auction Site - www.caribbesales.com that he would be selling registered shares through the Florida Financial and Regulation Authority as soon as lawyers and regulators give the OK.

There is certainly no one else in St. Kitts - Nevis, around the Caribbean and the world, who, having done so much and then have the nation curse him, condemn him and reject him just like they did to JESUS, would rise and forgive and still help. Kudos to a radical and anointed MAN OF GOD!

Cheers!

END  OF  ARTICLE - MINE - 1219 Words  (1200 words is the limit when I'm writing pieces for other Global Papers - yes I can do a winning Marketing Piece for your organization, church, business - I know the international standards - PUNDITS) - www.globalmarketingskn.com 







(But I run my own show and media network so I do as I like and they INJECT ME to slow me down - DING DONG! TROUBLE because (SINGING - I AM IN THE LORD'S ARMY - SALUTE) - member da song?

Now for my extra MUMBLE  JUMBLE to excite you - this is why you love me - come on - TELL  DE  TRUTH - TELL  ME -  TELL - That's why you're still on my MAILING  LIST - EN TIT?


THIS  ARTICLE  WASN'T  TOO  LONG  THOUGH - I wrote it to prove to the world that I can STOP and GO and stay within a LIMIT - God Controls Me - NOT  MAN  AND  DEY  INJECTION  DEM? 

They wanted to Kill The Anointed Man of God and Control Him with Medicine when only GOD controls the flow of his ANOINTING. DANGEROUS! Does this prove to you that I can write a proper coherent, clear to follow article without doing too much of back and forth? (Of course with editing - I'll do better but things too tight to hire an editor and only a caring person from ANGUILLA offered to do it for free, but says I am too fast. So I need several editors and me nuh ha no money like you - SERIOUS  VIBES!!!!)

We must NOT judge people who are DIFFERENT like that and call them CRAZY because we see something NEW and PECULIAR. Doing that proves to the world how uneducated our people are at times. Read more! Knowledge is POWER. When you have KNOWLEDGE - no one would ever be able to embarrassingly take you for a ride just because you never saw something new. (How was the HORSY  RIDE back and forth - you call that PROFESSIONAL  MARKETING - www.globalmarketingskn.com 

Does St. Kitts - Nevis know and study ALL parts  of their BIBLE or just those that make them happy like the Psalms - 1 Peter 2:9But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

A WORD TO THE WISE IS ENOUGH!


I am accustomed to Write LONG REPORTS - even before Politics - To My Pundits - Check out this article titled: URGENT  SPECIAL  REPORT: JUDAS  ON  THE  LOOSE - penned February 2013 -  http://hopeisahead.blogspot.com/2013/02/urgent-special-report-judas-on-loose.html


GOD  WINS  AGAIN! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Blows for the enemy! 

Come on now - Just get saved - Click Salvation on www.kwforchrist.com - You know you need Jesus - Don't continue to be a FUGITIVE FROM GOD - Talk with Bro K - He Loves You Still - 869-661-0118 (let me be real too - GLOBAL DATING NOW OPEN - LOLOLOLOL - ready to settle down - ready to start raising Khrystus Jr.  - Let me control my mind see - Settle Down KVK - Settle Down - none of those thoughts in this HOLY  BLOG  ENTRY. lol)




DE  GODMAN  CRAZY  FOR  JESUS  LONG  TIME  BOUT  DE  WARN  GO  CONTROL  HIM  WID  MEDICINE  AND  SLOW  HIM  DOWN -  GOD'S  WRATH  WILL  FALL  UPON  THOSE  WHO  TROUBLE  GOD'S  ANOINTED -  WATCH  YOU  SEE!

YOU  FORGOT  HOW  I  HOSTED  PASTOR  PHILLIP  WEBBE'S  CONCERT  ON  THE  SHORELINE  IN  BASSETERRE - ST. KITS  on 18th February, 2012? I wanted to tell folks who were watching me that they can't be HALF  READY  TO  MEET  JESUS - THEY HAVE TO BE FULLY READY?

ME  CRAZY  FOR  JESUS  LONG  TIME - a hope you listen the current sermon up on www.victimizedbutstillhere.com  and REPENT  QUICKLY!



YOUNG  PEOPLE -  GET  SAVED - CHRISTIANITY  IS  WHAT  YOU  MAKE  IT! I make it FUN - because my JESUS  wants me to be happy. (I like being REAL - things happen - I'm human. I keep my life open so that it can help YOUTHS  GLOBALLY - when you see me - NUH  CALL  ME  PASTOR  OR  REV - KVK or Brother Khrystus is fine - me nuh warn no big shot name before it get to me head - U HEAR? is a HUMBLE  MAN  ME  BE - daz why everything you say about me, does come right back to me quick, and a does still smile with you still even though I know what you said - I  FORGIVE - or a going need a wheel barrow to carry me heart if I keep it heavy towards you with them dirty things you said - I  FORGIVE)

A wonder if they going to add this article to my CASE  TOO  TO  SAY  ME  HEAD  NO  GOOD? -----lololololololol

Let's just talk compensation - the more you hold back from the God's Anointed, the angrier God gets - a turn loada people a pray you know - PRAYER  MAKES  THE  DIFFERENCE.

SINCE  ME  HATERS  AND  VICTIMERS  TINK  DEY  BAD - let me shoot dem with this scripture here in JEREMIAH 32:17 - Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:


LAWD  CG - a say a going shoot dem with de SCRIPTURES - wha you tek out you pen for to write me up - IS  SCRIPTURES  A  DOES  SHOOT  PEOPLE   WID?  A law gainst that in de CONSTITUTION? LOLOLOLOL


No comments:

Post a Comment