Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Youth - Do Not Vote Unless I Say - Let Brother Khrystus Help You in SKN - Here's How

LET  ME  HIT  THE  NAIL  RIGHT  ON  THE  HEAD!  LABOUR  DAY is for the WORKING  CLASS - not the St. Kitts - Nevis Labour Party. (DAT  MUS  DUN  WID  FROM  DIS  YEAR!!!)


LET  ME  ALSO  HIT  THE  NAIL  ON  THE  HEAD  AGAIN, As God's Anointed - He has given me the GODLY   POWER  TO  HEAL  THE  UNEMPLOYMENT  PROBLEM  IN  St. Kitts - Nevis and the Caribbean within THREE  MONTHS - THE  KEY - ONLINE  BUSINESS - ONLINE  JOBS.

Haven't you checked out MY GODLY  AUCTION SITE  - www.caribbesales.com that can help 1000s of youth and adults around the Caribbean and World open their own businesses and start selling online in 2 minutes? Didn't I beg you to register online at www.asurejob.com because I have access to over 20,000 online jobs because I have many USA Business Benefits that I can pass on to the Caribbean? Each time I send out one of these emails, I get more companies wanting me to advertise for them at: www.globalmarketingskn.com because my REACH is powerful, but I am doing one thing at a time first and making you long to use my services - Always and Only open to the highest GLOBAL BIDDER - That's why I studied Marketing before MEDICINE. LOL

Oooooops - but here again, you missed the Godly 21st Century Ark that God sent to help you. . . .and only SOME  PEOPLE  WILL  BENEFIT  as  we travel the globe and help OTHERS - LORD  YES  OTHERS . . . .because you called the GODMAN _ _ _ _ _.  (EN  TIT) - So.....Just like the the UNGRATEFUL  Children of Israel who murmured when God sent help, Only a small set of people will prosper in St. Kitts - Nevis for the next 40 years - then God will rise up a FRESH  YOUTH  to run www.theblazingstarmovement.com - If God doesn't come later, I'll be 66 years old.

Remember all those comments on SKNVIBES.COM calling me _ _ _ _ _ and pulling down my name. THE  UNGODLY  COULDN'T  SEE  WHAT  GOD  WAS  PREPARING  TO  DO  FOR  YOU  and you joined them. I printed them out daily for my MUSEUM and I am willing to make such a large investment into SKNVIBES just to get your names and make SKNVIBES.COM  big like MSN.com or GOOGLE.com just to get your names and send out an email with them, so the world could see who went after the GODMAN.  LOL - LOL.

I'll ask Pastor Agatha if I should waste money like that, especially since it'll be in abundance or use WISDOM. (I learn from my previous mistakes. I got into my financial mess by helping everyone because it's not like I need anything in life right now. I have shares in the family home and other assets. I am 1 or 4 children. I just like helping, but I overdo at times, so God put RADICAL-DON'T  MEK  NO JOKE  LAWYERS and DETECTIVES ALL  AROUND  THE  GLOBE infront of me to control me and track you down and prosecute when you try to hurt me or get too corrupt. MINE  YOU - DEY  DON'T  MAKE  JOKE   EH. In St. Kitts - Nevis - In Florida - In Ghana - everywhere)

Now to my article - I like how you stay with me even if my articles are long. I know why, I talk from the heart and keep your interest HEIGHTENED!





Youth,

When Brother Khrystus tells you not to vote unless he says and says who to vote for, he isn't going to leave you in the "DEN TO BE VICTIMIZED" like nearly all politicians - He Will Help.

If you haven't recognized me as yet, I am a FUN-DOWN-TO-EARTH-NERD. I am just different you see, that's why people can't understand me, because you really don't see NERDS having as much fun as I do.

While I was in 5th Form in 2002 at the Verchild's High School, I was always fascinated with the fact that you can stay at home and work online on EBAY.COM. I watched the commercials on youtube.com, I read up a whole lot and while you decided to go jamming with SMALL  AXE  AND  NUVYBES and dress so provocatively, I decided to try something NEW during my Christmas Break. I was only 14 or 15 years.

I researched several stores online that was selling the Playstation 2 as it had just come out and was hot on the market and I asked them to give me a set price for the units and explained to them that I was a young boy, under age, with my Mother's Permission and what I wanted to do.

This is what I wanted to do.

1. Get the suppliers to sell me PS2 at US$300 + shipping and agree to ship them when I place an order with them.

2. Be prompt with delivering orders and provide me with tracking so I can provide the client.

3. You call this DROPSHIPPING. So actually in 5th Form - I was actually running my own ONLINE  BUSINESS and still studying just to be able to GRADUATE  VALEDICTORIAN  From the Verchild's High School even though teacher's had victimized me, kicked me in 5A2 and no school counselor came by to ask why the young man who was always washing out Sandy Point High, Convent High, Basseterre Senior High and Cayon High in Debating Competition's with Pastor Agatha Andres Daughter - Verlena Wrensford, has suddenly dropped in grades.

Do you know how much prizes and recognition I brought to The Verchild's High School having won so many competitions. From Essay to Elocution to Debating and the list goes on. I helped to fatten the school's account and then they kicked my in 5A2 because I couldn't handle the stress of living in an adulterous home and being forced to hide it.

See how far back I've been victimized? I think I'm going to ask Pastor Agatha Andres the cost to add a new middle name. "VICTIMIZED THE MOST AS A YOUTH.  So shortly, my new court approved name would be Khrystus Veren Khrystopherson "Victimized the most as a youth" Wallace.

In 2 weeks, November 29th - December 15th, having listed PlayStations 2s on EBAY for $350 - I had made sales totally US$12,500 (Mind you all wasn't my profit). Ask my mom. I entered to see if it would work and then I said, WOW - Let me save, connect with a SCRIPT  WRITER  IN  ENGLAND and start my own AUCTION SITE - www.caribbesales.com.

From then till now, I play around with it as my HOBBY and get things sold here and there. I don't take it that serious, but I will NOW - because I want to help you and show you that you DO  NOT  NEED  TO  VOTE  AND  BE  VICTIMIZED  LIKE  ME  when there are numerous ways you can survive without a government.

ONLY   VOTE   IF  I  SAY  TO  VOTE  AND  FOR  WHO  I  SAY  TO  VOTE  FOR.  That's if you want to own SHARES in The Caribbean's Auction Site - www.caribbesales.com

I'm going to talk to one of my local lawyers in St. Kitts - Pastor Agatha Andres and a special one in NEVIS - that person better start liking publicity soon, because once you're connected to Khrystus Wallace - the world will know about you and your firm will get international attention.

I'm going to ask them to see how we can get to sell shares to YOUTH in St. Kitts - Nevis and around the Caribbean quickly and if the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank gives them too much trouble, I'll just discuss with my partners and pass a resolution at The Supply Shop Inc - www.thesupplyshopinc.com and make available a certain amount of SHARES within a WEEK  OR TWO through my USA Law Firms just so that YOUTHS around the Caribbean can feel like OWNERS  TOO AND  RISE without being victimized.

But the DEAL  IS - if you want to own shares in one of my BUSINESS  IDEAS - you have to VOTE  AS  I  SAY - because I am not voting and tell you to VOTE  UNLESS - there is a CLEAR - CONCISE  PLAN  for the YOUTH, THE POOR, THE WORKING CLASS, THE SMALL  BUSINESSMAN, THE DISABLED.

Is something wrong with that? I'm going to start BlackBerry Messaging Pastor Agatha Andres now to talk about this idea. When God's anointed gets involved with you, your business or your life  or law firm moves from the prison to the PALACE  IMMEDIATELY.

Don't worry - Lawyer Butler is still busy with me, but he has to focus on other things. And then my Nevis Lawyer won't be able to sleep. It pays to help out your clients when they need help. Should I take over the Bank of Nevis Lawyer soon? Offer her a better plan? Or just become a partial owner and key decision make of the Bank of Nevis by buying more than enough shares soon.

LOL.

Let me get to the point. I won't tell you NOT  TO  VOTE  UNLESS  YOUTHS  GET  OUR  WAY  AND  LEAVE  YOU  TO  SUFFER. I  WILL  HELP.

Here's my plan. I have so many ideas and my main dream is to be a TRAVELLING  MISSIONARY  DOCTOR  AND  PLANT  MINISTRIES  ALL OVER THE  GLOBE  and operate my Private Godly Dare 2 Be Different Blazing Star Movement Government - just like the Catholic Church.

So. . . . What am I going to do with all my ideas? Give them to you and let you run them. HOW - Let those who helped me and registered in St. Kitts - Nevis and around the world be The BOSSES - because they joined the 21st Century Ark and then you can PROBABLY - PROBABLY - I say, get a chance in one of my companies.

"Come On! How can you get a key position in any of my enterprises or ideas when you BANG  YOU  MOUTH  BOUT  ME  SO  MUCH  AND  TRY  TO  PULL  ME  DOWN  AND  DIDN'T  REACH  OUT  TO  HELP.  I  WAITED  AND  OFFERED  AND  WAITED  AND  BEGGED.  EN  TIT?  YOU stopped attending my church an all and now want to be the BOSS when I put a Factory in every Constituency, that's if Lawyers don't say not to do anything in St. Kitts - Nevis, but use other Caribbean Islands as a way to Punish the people for not helping?"

Why did you think I always had spies out to see what you were saying about me during my trying time. Simply because I knew the tables would be turning soon and I can't have HYPOCRITES  near any of my ideas. God despises HYPOCRITES - he gets rid of them in a RADICAL  WAY.  Didn't Judas hang himself?

Anyway, back to the point!

Brother Khrystus operates under God's anointing and he's SENT  TO  HELP!

You have to listen to HIM and FOLLOW  HIM - just like folks had to listen to the prophets of YESTERDAY in order to SURVIVE. - ELIJAH - ELISHA - NOAH - MOSES etc

Choose you this day - WHO  YOU  WOULD  SERVE.  If God be God, choose him, If Baal by God - Choose him.

HELP  IS  HERE!  GODLY  HELP!


Brother Khrystus
www.daretobedifferentskn.com

If I'm flowing like this and not at optimum health, imagine if I was - Although I seek help, I am a GODMAN - and still remember that JEHOVAH  RAPHA  can radically make the difference with my HEALTH if he chooses and keeps me RIGHT  HERE  IN  SKN.









No comments:

Post a Comment