Monday, May 13, 2013

Somebody Please Tell The Love of My Life - K.D - God Favored Me

Friend,

WELCOME  TO  YOUTH  IN  POLITICS!  IT IS  NO  EASY  PROMOTION. IT'S   A  TOUGH  WAR  AND  IF  YOU  TROUBLE  THE  WRONG  PERSON  AT  THE  WRONG  TIME - YOU'LL  GET  TORN  UP  IN  THE  PROCESS



What ever you're going through, as a truly born again believer, I want you to be assured that God will work it out in your favour (BRITISH SPELLING) - favor (AMERICAN SPELLING) all of the time. You may not know how, you may not know when, but he'll do it again!

Please give my heart, my love - K.D - a big hug and a kiss on the cheek and remind remind her that the Bible talks about everything.

Genesis 50:20 But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive. 

I didn't understand it at all until I was doing my nightly study and God brought me to that passage of Scripture. Do you notice it was in the BEGINNING of the Bible? K.D had to do what she did in order for scripture to be fulfilled.

All these lawsuits and compensations were all PRE-ORDAINED for the Godman to travel the world with his Dare 2 Be Different Team to spread the gospel before the rapture and the New Blazing Star Movement Administration - www.theblazingstarmovement.com will save much people alive according to Genesis 50:20

Please tell K.D, I was always fine even though I was injected and nearly murdered. I told her already via email that I forgive her and when I was going for my daily walk the other morning, she shouted me and said "Good Morning!"

Maybe my "Sweetheart" thought I wouldn't respond - but ask the entire of Boyds - I let the entire Village know that I was responding. I made some serious UNGODLY mistakes and I  AM  SORRY. Tell K.D  - I  AM  SORRY.  Tell K.D  thanks alot though, because I now will have the opportunity to RISE and RISE and SOAR and help so many people SOAR?

 Romans 12:17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.


Please tell K.D, thanks for putting together all my HOPE  IS  AHEAD articles for my 7 books titled - "God's Prescription For Positive Living I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII"

Please tell K.D that during my trying time, I read through I and II several times to keep me encouraged. Please tell K.D that if she wants me to get her a complimentary copy, just send me an email information@kwforchrist.com - She doesn't have to say that she LOVES  ME  A WHOLE  LOT  STILL - but just say that she wants a copy to encourage her during this time when she was playing strong to the world, but burning up inside to see all she'll be missing.

Friend, my books that God inspired me to write kept me going during such a trying time and of course you expect the price to be higher now - Get your copy on my website: www.daretobedifferentskn.com 

Pre-Order your copies in St. Kitts - Nevis by Calling Pastor Agatha Andres - 1-869-665-0650 - Go down in Dare 2 Be Different International 5th Anniversary History by securing your copy early. Pre-Order or just buy it online and have it shipped directly to you.

Please Tell - K.D - That through it all - I listened to HEZEKIAH  WALKER's  Song - God Favoured Me The Most as I kept thinking positively about how God would use everything to cause The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com to RISE.

Don't you see how God is funding our Private Godly Government Automatically and looking after all those who will help? Recompense from JNF Hospital - Development Bank and Others that you don't know about.

TIME. .  . .TIME. . . .Just waiting on the LORD?

How will this STORY  END  Dr. Denzil Douglas and K.D - Sweetie? This is ONE  KEWL  LIFETIME  MOVIE!

K.D knows that I was always a fun - crazy - freak. Should I publish ALL  HER  LOVE  LETTERS here - I am a systematic person, so all her letters are on file and pictures too. They tell me that I must burn them and get out that spirit - BUT  I  KNOW  THE  K.D  that took me to COURT to try and get me jailed for 10 years wasn't the K.D  I decided to LOVE in July 2002 - right after my Graduation because I didn't want any FEMALE distractions that would prevent me from Gradating Valedictorian!

How will the Story End Dr. Denzil Douglas? How will it end SWEETIE  PIE?

Will I show up as the "CRAZY" Brother Khrystus standing on top of the car I'm driving with my guitar singing and playing "From This Moment?"

Or will God connect me with a FRESH  GODLY  Lady to enjoy everything that K.D set me up to get. LOL (NO BIAS - BUT I LIKE CLEAR GIRLS - But then again Proverbs 31 says not to let LOOKS  DECEIVE YOU - So Black Ladies around the Globe welcomed now - I've always kinda blocked you - SORRY) 

Now Accepting APPLICATIONS  for the Next Prime Minister's Wife - LOLOLOLOL - Who will drive with me in my HUMMER - The Blazing Star Movement - www.theblazingstarmovement.com believes in FAMILY - The Nation has gone corrupt because GOD  BELIEVES  IN  FAMILY  and  none of our HEADS  OF  STATES  FOR  A  LONG  TIME - were Married - PM  and  GG.

EN TIT?

SO  THE  NEXT  PM looking a WIFE - lol and man he ready to get Khrystus Jr. on the way or many 12 Khrystus Jr.s  - So mek sure you strong. LOLOLOLOL



Only God knows how this MOVIE will end? but may I recommend that you ensure that GOD plays  an integral part in your dating, your courting, your relationship and MARRIAGE. www.loveshouldlast.com 

When you meet GOLD - Never let it go!

Kindly excuse my Dialect below!

"LOVE  OFF  YOU  MAN!  LOVE  OFF  YOU  WOMAN!  NUH  LEH  NOBODY  GET  BETWEEN!  NEVER  LET  A  DESIRE  FOR  THINGS  motivate  you in any relationship. In GOOD  TIMES - Stick wid you man or oman! In Bad Times - Wuk through it TOGETHER!"

How will this St. Kitts - Nevis Lifetime Story End? Time Will Tell


IF  YOU  AIN  KNOW  BROTHER  KHRYSTUS  AIN  GOT  NO  STYLE  YET -  YOU  NEVER  REALLY  KNEW  HIM.  DIS  IS  THE  SAME  BROTHER  KHRYSTUS  WHO  DOES  CHEER  GOSPEL  CONCERTS  AND  MAKE  JOKE  ON  THE  HIGHEST  MAN  IN  THE  LAND -  DUGGIE YOU  MEMBER  ME  EN  TIT?  SIR  CUTHBERT  YOU  MEMBER  WHEN  I  PUT  THE  JOKE  ON  YOU  AT  ECCB  EN  TIT and you laugh till the Guard had to draw closer?

Ya'll don't remember is the "Crazy" Brother Khrystus does TUN  UP  Youth Outreach Ministries School of Dance Concert nearly every year? None of ya'll got pictures or videos of me dancing or me in me TIGHTS up on ECCB  STAGE - send me some see - let me prove me always FUN.

AWE  YOU  GOING  GOT  ONE  CREATIVE  -  DOWN  TO  EARTH  PM soon eh and I driving me own vehicle - A  GOING  SELL - P3 and give the money to the POOR. LOL.


When everyone was saying I gone MAD - Ask CB if main went to see him personally to have a little chat - he's alot of encouragement and that strengthens my CASE - LOL.  (sweet eye - a have GODLY WISDOM)

LOL - ME  CRAZY  FOR  JESUS  LONG  TIME - AND  ME  IS  ONE  CRAZY   LOVER  EVER - SO  IF  YOU'RE  NEXT  -  BE  CAREFUL  WID  ME. 

Ask K.D who used to keep her surprised at work and everywhere she be - but OHHHH  WELL. . . .A  NEW  DAY . . . .Some people does lose out big time boy.



LOLOLOLOLOLOL












No comments:

Post a Comment