Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Telecommunications Giant Cable and Wireless LIME - SKN to be sued by UK LAW Firm For Victimization against Rev. Khrystus Wallace




Khrystus Wallace has said that what has happened over the years is that GOVERNMENT, LARGE BUSINESSES and LARGE  ORGANIZATIONS continued to your their POWER and WEALTH to intimidate the small man while continuing to use and abuse them and it must come to an end.

Very few lawyers in St. Kitts - Nevis knew about my LIME case and this was their response, "you going up against LIME? You going to need alot of money to do that, so just back out."

"I decided that they were WRONG and they MUST pay for their wrong. It is better to TRY and FAIL than not to have tried again. God made me a starter. When I start, the poor, the working class, the struggling will continue. Lawsuits are a way to raise capital after being VICTIMIZED. Why should LIME alone be allowed to carry the small man to court and we can't do so in return. There are alot of things we let BIG COMPANIES get away with. They stop our phone service without any notice and sometimes when it comes back up, they very rarely have the manners to say sorry."

"When I'm using USA companies to do my business, companies send me a text or email and say that between 8pm - 11pm, they will be doing maintenance and they usually do it off peak time. We here in St. Kitts - Nevis are treated like dogs and for LIME to get involved in the Politics in St. Kitts - Nevis and block my phones, I am only talking out now because I wanted the UK lawyers to have the case fully set and confirmed that it can be won handsomely.

Local Media Stations are victimizers too. Many of them are on my email list. I see when they open my emails and they are working to keep me down by not sharing my stories of VICTIMIZATION with the world with their companies and when I rise, they want me to advertise with them and do business with them.

That is why I never approached any locals. I started telling my STORIES across the USA and UK and the rest of world to get outside attention first and make folks aware of how CORRUPT St. Kitts - Nevis is. When I got their attention and people started contacted me, they drew my cases to LAW FIRMS. You'll be surprised to see how many LAW FIRMS want to go up against Cable and Wireless LIME - St. Kitts - Nevis especially because they knew they were wrong and could have settled amicably, but are using their power to hurt the man of God more.

Apart from the many News Agencies that have conducted interviews with the 26 year old Victimized Khrystus Wallace about how LIME blocked his phone alone and kept the phones of his friends who were always with him up, didn't allow Wallace to register any new chips under his name, therefore ending all CALL and DATA communication service on his PREPAID phone, frustrating and stressing him out to the highest level.

UK  Lawyers say that with their NO  CASE  submission because of their strong evidence and proof, they don't expect it to be along case and they are preparing to get Wallace an interview on BBC to share with the world on Cable and Wireless  LIME - St. Kitts - Nevis corrupt practices.

Among the many foreign youth journalist friends from around the world that Wallace has rallied together to report on all his cases of VICTIMIZATION, a youth from Florida decided to cease the opportunity with a new business called SPREADING  POPULAR  GLOBAL  NEWS - http://popularglobalnews.blogspot.com/


It was his articles that stated catching the media all across the globe as he sent them directly to key news agencies.


Cable & Wireless Communications - Lime St. Kitts - Nevis Gets Involved In Local Politics and Sends Preacher Crazy


Cable & Wireless LIME St. Kitts refuses to compensate Khrystus Wallace - USA Friends Prepare To Fly Him Out For Treatment





No comments:

Post a Comment