Wednesday, October 22, 2014

SKN's Health Department's Glenville Leader Must Be Publicly and Globally Recognized

22nd October, 2014

By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis

Mr. Glenville Leader - Senior Environmental Health Officer in The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis

Mr. Glenville Leader, Senior Environmental Health Officer in the Ministry of Health and Trainer at the Nation's Food Handlers Clinic is doing a GOOD  JOB! A  VERY GOOD  JOB!

I must make mention from the very onset of this literary piece that The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis continues to lead the way in following and abiding by many international protocols, especially with regards to health, health education and approving licences for FOOD  HANDLERS. Regular and ongoing training is always available to the general public and everything health related, especially when it comes to FOOD  HANDLING.

For as long as I live, I will continue to postulate, that we must not be jealous of individuals when they are SHINING and doing a good job - an excellent job - an extra-ordinary job. So too, it also takes REAL MEN - REAL  WOMEN, to do the right thing and express how they feel to the individual and it does take COURAGE to publicly and globally commend them.

With no water in my mouth, I again say that MR.  GLENVILLE  LEADER is doing a GREAT  JOB in the Ministry of Health in The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis. If I was Prime Minister already, I'll authorize an raise in pay just for standing out.

I certainly enjoy being a critic, as that is one of the main jobs of a POLITICIAN  IN   OPPOSITION  - TO KEEP  THE GOVERNMENT  IN  LINE - even if it means going to jail. I also enjoy being criticized, it helps me to grow stronger and you learn a lot from criticism.

With that said, a few hours ago I attended the nation's weekly FOOD  HANDLERS  CLINIC so that I can apply for a Food Handlers License. WHY? I run a Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com and in ministry, you conduct many fund raisers that have to do with food and so I wanted to ensure that my team and I are doing the right thing.

Mr. Glenville Leader headed the session today. I'm not sure that he does it all the time because when I was there about two years ago, it wasn't him. It was someone a little older than him and that person did a good job too, but wasn't as versed with the technology as Mr. Leader was today.

Please forgive me. I'm an investigative journalist which means I enjoy being inquisitive and enjoy looking for something to write about to share with YOU my global audience. Therefore, I watched keenly to see how Mr. Leader dealt with a few attendees who didn't follow the correct protocol with regards to attending his session today.

AMAZING! - I thought. What professional, balanced, yet strict service he gave. There should be a GLENVILLE  LEADER  in every government office I thought. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about as I'm always here, there and everywhere - especially throughout GOVERNMENT  DEPARTMENTS and customer service would be one of my first orders of business when I'm sworn in as Prime Minister in the very near future.

When the session began, I monitored it entirely and it didn't take me long to decide that I'm going to write a story on Mr. Leader. Then Lawyer Butler - www.lawyerbutlerskn.com called, he needed some urgent help and I had to leave. (SOME  PEOPLE  YOU  LEAVE  ALL  YOU'RE  DOING  RIGHT  AWAY  AND  HELP! That's just the cold truth!) Then, he said I can pass by later, so I happily rejoined the session.

Health Inspector Leader disseminated his information with CONFIDENCE. He knew what he was saying. He shared experiences upon experiences and quoted information from Global Health Bodies with his audience.

With the large audience today, he certainly wasn't intimated by them and was afraid to command his class and settle them down when he needed to.

I hate attending boring sessions. That's just the COLD  TRUTH! If his session was BORING, trust me, I wouldn't have wasted my time with this article as TIME  FOR  ME  IS  PRECIOUS. He kept his class well engaged and even found time for group work.

I loved that! Group work allowed me to pass out KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com business cards quickly, meet knew people and solicit business all while Mr. Leader wasn't looking! (Please don't tell Mr. Leader that I did that. I am begging. But as a businessman in this GUAVA-CROP slow global economy, MAN - you gotta do what you have to do to try to make a DOLLAR to survive - A  LIE?)

Mr. Leader's POWERPOINT presentation was not just filled with information, but what I loved about it was that he found time to include CARTOON  LIKE  GRAPHICS. Between me and you, he's probably an adult CARTOON  FREAK, but I'll have to investigate that and do another article.

All in all, The Senior Environmental Health Officer's Food Clinic Workshop today was AWESOME and once you're having a workshop and Mr. Leader is going to be there to PRESENT, just invite me and I'LL  BE  PRESENT! I  PROMISE!

Yippee - I  HAVE  MY  FOOD  HANDLERS  PERMIT - Guess What my Dare 2 Be Different Team and I would be doing to keep the Youths in The Trinity Community and all across the Federation Positively Occupied outside of education through our Dare 2 Be Different Academy - www.daretobedifferentacademy.com ? SEE   FLYER  BELOW!















No comments:

Post a Comment