Saturday, October 18, 2014

Trinity's CONSTABLE Dijon James To Receive Medal of Honour

NEWS  MAKER  SPECIAL  REPORT from The Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis

18th October, 2014

By: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department Staff Reporter - www.daretobedifferentskn.com - ST. KITTS & NEVIS




Trinity Community's CONSTABLE  DIJON  JAMES will be receiving an OFFICIAL St. Kitts-Nevis Trinity Community United Villages of West Farm, Boyds and Palmetto Point INC. SERVICE  AWARD  shortly. So says President of the new Trinity Community Group  Brother Khrystus Wallace.

Wallace commented, "I was more than happy, I must say over joyed earlier this week having attending the funeral service of one of our late community residents, Sister Doreen Cynthia Revan, to see CONSTABLE JAMES, not just quickly walk home after the funeral, noticing the traffic jam in the area of The Holy Trinity Anglican Church Even though he was off duty, he stayed behind and helped to clear the traffic. That is using his good police training and instincts and HE  MUST  BE  HIGHLY  COMMENDED!"

Wallace continued, "I am going to communicate this to Dr. C. G. Walwyn, The Commissioner of Police via email or cell phone because YES  I  DO  TALK  TO  HIM. He's a good friend but he just has to do his job. When I think he's doing good, I tell him, when he falls short, I tell him too. You can ask him if you think that I'm lying. I try to AVOID  MAKING  ENEMIES, even though I have grievances with folks and/or businesses/organizations. I try to remain an OBJECTIVE THINKER."

"Officers that do a good job should be highly commended too and not just be put down. Constable James is one of them. He could have said to himself that he wasn't working and just walk off, but he USED HIS  POWER to stop traffic, allow parked vehicles to leave ALL  WITH  A  SMILE  ON  HIS FACE which is kind and commendable. This is COMMUNITY  POLICING  TOO."

Brother Khrystus continued, "We must stop being so bias at times. I have my personal grievances with The Royal St. Christopher and Nevis Police Force that I know the entire world knows about because I am a writer and a reporter and a member of dozens of global media house networks where I share information, but I am not going to SELFISHLY call down our LOCAL  POLICE  FORCE all the time. When they make serious mistakes I call their names, write about them and I will talk. When they do bad, I'll tell the world and when they do good, I'll single them out also and tell the world. That is being FAIR AND OBJECTIVE!"

President Wallace ended, "CONSTABLE  DIJON  JAMES, better know as FRIENDLY  PINKY throughout the Trinity Community, is doing a GREAT  JOB  as a young police man servicing his community and the nation and HE  MUST  BE  HIGHLY  COMMENDED!"


















No comments:

Post a Comment