Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Trinity Community Buried Sister Doreen Cynthia Revan TODAY

PRESS  RELEASE

15th October, 2014

By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, President of The United Villages of West Farm, Boyds and Palmetto Point INC. - St. Kitts - West Indies


The Trinity Community laid to rest today, 81 year old Sister Doreen Cynthia Revan. She was born on 31st August, 1933 and went to be with her maker on 2nd October, 2014.

Her physical remains now have been safely placed on the grounds of the Holy Trinity Anglican Church - St. Kitts. The officiating minister was Reverend Cannon Isaiah Phillip and the Organist was Lady Hulda Lawrence.

Condolences are extended to the mourning Global Revan Family from The United Villages of West Farm, Boyds and Palmetto Points INC, Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com and KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com



I'M  FREE

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free,
I'm following the path GOD laid for me.
I took his hands when I hear his call,
I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day,
To laugh, to love, to work, to play.
Tasks left undone must stay that way,
I've found that peace at the close of day.

If my parting has left a void,
Then fill it with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
Ah yes, these things I too will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow,
I wish you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life's been full, I savoured much,
Good friends, good times, a loved one's touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all too brief,
Don't lengthen it now with undue grief,
Lift up your heart and share with me,
God wanted me now, He set me free!




SURVIVORS

Children:  

Osbert Solomon, Christopher, Philesha, Ermine, Eloise, Ericson, Linton, Burnham and Janet Revan


Grand Children:

Syretha & Tameka Collins, Inga & Earlyn De Costa, Joel, Ansel, Seychelle, Mackenly, Yanira & Dwayne Revan, Maxine Revan-Walters, Pearl Richards, Steve Stanley, Giselle & Khalil Solomon and Junior and Juan Weekes

Great Grand Children:

Aden, Ethanje, Gavon, Jahbari, Jaheim, Jahlani, Jason, Kejhaun, Kejhaunique, Monica, Morica, Terisha, Trelecia, Zarique and Ziara

Brothers:

Winston & Arindell Solomon, Benson & Samuel Bergin and St. Clair Hazel

Sisters:

Isalyn, Yvette and Monica Solomon, Aneltha Francis, Helena Morris, Gerda James and Venetta Matthew

Daughters in Law:

Henrietta Solomon and Catherine Revan

Grandson in Law:

Trevor Walters

Grand daughter in Law:

Germaine Revan

Sisters in Law

Angeline Revan and Melrose Solomon

Nephews:

Curtis, Jermaine, Kadeem, Kimo, Sheldon

God Children:

Verlyn Warner and Agatha Newton


MAY  HER  SOUL  REST  IN  ETERNAL  PEACE!







No comments:

Post a Comment