Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Update: Denorza Dore Was Never Missing! She Was Always By Me At Class and Bible Study All The Time

28th January, 2015

By: Brother Khrystus V. K. Wallace, President of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com since June, 2008

Director of Community Service - Rotaract Club of St. Kitts

I want to CLEAR  THE  AIR  ON  RUMOURS  THAT  MS.  DENORZA  DORE  WAS MISSING  FOR  A  COUPLE  HOURS! That is NOT  SO! SHE  WAS  ALWAYS  BY  ME AT  CLASS  AND  part of Dare 2 Be Different International BIBLE  COLLEGE (STUDY) & Prayer Meeting.

When ever you can't find DENORZA in Basseterre, just tell yourself that she's attending afternoon-evening classes at The Dare 2 Be Different International Academy - www.daretobedifferentacademy.com at Boyds - St. Kitts.


I like her A LOT! She's always PAYING (lol) to do something to better herself ACADEMICALLY and TECHNICALLY! She's an INDEPENDENT  LADY and what she doesn't know or understand, she's NEVER afraid to ask me 1,000,000 times. (That's OK though - my middle name is MR. PATIENT)

Denorza loves to make wreaths for events, especially funerals, so we're thinking about PARTNERING and opening an ONLINE  STORE  TOGETHER so we can start EXPORTING WREATHS from St. Kitts and Nevis all across the world.

Until I build that website, I'm going to list some on my Caribbean Auction Site - www.buyitsellitnownow.com so you can start patronizing Denorza's wreath business from all around the world. WE  MUST  SUPPORT  THE  YOUNG,  BUDDING, IDEA  FILLED  YOUNG  BUSINESS  PEOPLE, or we will dampen their entrepreneurial spirit.

+++++ Once you're my friend or close friend, ministry partner or general supporter, YOU  DEFINITELY  KNOW  THAT  I'M  GOING  TO  LOOK  AFTER  YOU  AND  TELL  THE  WORLD  ABOUT  YOU  TOO! . . . .settle down, if they didn't hear about you yet, in time the world will! Stop whining!

When one of Denorza's classes run into one of my Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com events, MY  YOUNG  PEOPLE  LOVE  HER  A LOT  AND  LIKES  WHEN  SHE  STAYS  AND  SITS  IN. They secretly ask me if Denorza is one of the people who supports our ministry and care after them. I am not going to answer that PUBLICLY THOUGH because if she does support our ministry financially, SHE  MAY STOP, but what I will say is this, Denorza is YET  ANOTHER  YOUNG  LADY  WHO  HAS A LOT, A LOT, A LOT of power and influence at KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com.

So if you're afraid to approach me, then place your Printing Order  for shirts, bags, banners, signs etc through her. She's kinda a TOUGH  HEAD  THOUGH - like ALL  LADIES  WHEN  IT  COMES  TO  MONEY, so I doubt she'll approve ANY  TYPE  OF  DISCOUNT if you're placing an order through her. AS  A  MATTER  OF  FACT, over all the years of my business of working with LADIES, none of them believe in GIVING  DISCOUNTS  EH! (DEY  JUST  WARN, WARN, WARN!) lol

And if you ask her for a discount and she says NO, when you go behind her back and come to ask me for a discount, please tell me you asked her and she said no, because if she finds out that I OVERRULED  HER, even though it's my BUSINESS - DOG  EAT  ME  SUPPA."

******** Now you know that I do have many people in my corner. More than you POSSIBLY  THINK! People with a lot of POWER  AND  INFLUENCE - like DENORZA  DORE. I would really love to PUBLISH her number so that you can call her to order WREATHS tonight, but I didn't ask her permission and someone told me that SHE  KNOWS  KARATE. (Not so sure if that's true though!)

So, in closing, let me say again, I want to CLEAR  THE  AIR  ON  RUMOURS  THAT  MS.  DENORZA  DORE  WAS MISSING  FOR  A  COUPLE  HOURS! That is NOT  SO! SHE WAS  ALWAYS  BY  ME AT  CLASS  AND  part of Dare 2 Be Different International BIBLE COLLEGE (STUDY) & Prayer Meeting.















No comments:

Post a Comment