Friday, March 14, 2014

At Our Weekly JNF Hospital Hope Visits. . .


At our weekly JNF Hospital - St. Kitts  HOPE visits, we usually sing, read from the Word of God - the BIBLE and deliver a short inspirational sermonette at each room on each ward, once the nurse in charge and those staying at the particular room accept our request to do so.

Over the years and even quite recently, we have NEVER met anyone or any nurse that has rejected us. For this we are most grateful.

Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com, is a more LIBERAL Godly ministry. Although this is so, and we sing quite a lot of contemporary songs and choruses, we never have and never will shy away from the GREAT  HYMNS of the faith. Their words are powerful!

I especially like to see the responses of the older individuals that may be ill when we lift our voices, play the guitar at times and sing the HYMNS. They move slightly, sing with us or sometimes simply groan in VICTORY and HOPE that all will be well.

When we visit the Children's Ward, we carry BIBLE school to them and get them involved and smiling. Last Sunday, I thought I would have had to ask the nurse to let me sleep there for the night though. WHY? I did something BAD or maybe it was GOOD. I asked the smaller children to tell me some songs that they like, that they wanted us to sing. That is where I went wrong, knowing that we had other wards to visit. Once you give children POWER, rest assured that they would abuse it. So, they never stopped telling me songs they wanted us to sing right after one song was finished. God did help us slip away though, leaving them happy and excited that they would be out of the hospital VERY  SOON!

Last Sunday, I was impressed to sing the song penned below at most wards though. I don't know why, but God's Spirit impressed it upon my heart and I did. The patients quickly caught on and so did some nurses. It is a HOPE and ENCOURAGEMENT song and I do hope that it will be of some encouragement to you too.

To join us or become a global sponsor of our weekly Hospital Visits, Elderly Home Visits and coming soon our Dare 2 Be Different Global Prison Initiative Hope Sessions, simply send an email to: drkhrystus@kvklives.com or CALL:  869-661-0118 || 869-765-7270

Don't Give Up! Hope is Ahead For You! Live Your Life in VICTORY!

Brother Khrystus Wallace, President and Founder
Dare 2 Be Different International

GOD  WILL (LYRICS)

God will walk with me, down streets, that no one else will walk.
God will talk with me of things, that no one else will talk.
When no one else will walk and no one else will talk,
When no one will, GOD  WILL

God will share with me, little worries that no one knows are there.
God will care for me, whenever there's no one else to care.
When no one will be there and no one else shares,
When no one will, GOD WILL

God will think of me, when friends forget and fail to understand.
God will strengthen me, when I am weak and need a helping hard.
When no one understands or lends a helping hand,
When no one will, GOD WILL!

Don't Give Up Global Friend! GOD  WILL!


No comments:

Post a Comment