Monday, March 17, 2014

Verchild's High School 2014 Sports Day Topped Them All

16th March, 2014
Verchilds - St. Kitts

8:00 pm

By: Khrystus Wallace, Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department

This is a public notice specifically for ALL  SECONDARY  SCHOOLS across the Federation of St. Kitts - Nevis. The Verchilds High School is more than prepared to give you a whipping of your lifetime at the TDC Inter-School Championships 2014. BE  VERY  AFRAID!

The KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com Red Wolves Cheerleaders stole the 2014 Sports Day Intermission show! They definitely had the most 'WAIST!" We did put a lot of practice into our performance and we ensured that our outfit from head to toe STOOD  OUT above the rest - WELL PRINTED at KVK. I'm overly proud and excited about all of my Red House Girls!

The Verchilds High School Sports Day, 2014 was held on Sunday, 16th March, 2014 at the Verchilds Playing Field St. Kitts. Green House emerged overall winner! Congratulations are certainly in order to this house and the two other houses, red and blue. A job well done indeed!

Since I am fully aware that my blogs and email blasts reach thousands upon thousands of people all across the world, it is important that I say now, that if you are looking to recruit the BEST Secondary School athletes out of St. Kitts and Nevis for your universities by providing athletic scholarships, you need to call the Verchilds High School at 869-465-6283 TODAY!

You missed this Olympic type, extravagant athletic showing from the best secondary school across the Eastern Caribbean. The athletes, trained by head coach, Lonzo Wilkinson put out their best showing by far. Most of them were actually streaks of lightning on the tracks and the tight competition during many of the races kept the environment quite alive and exciting. Whether it was the fifteen hundred (1500) meter race which meant they had to run several times around the track or the hundred (100) meter dash, which is a straight run, the crowd seemed always energized and on their toes.

By now you know that EVERYONE loves to see the relay races. They are usually the most exciting and it certainly wasn't any different at The Verchild's High School 2014 Sports Day. For such performances, we really should have paid $20 or even $30 to support the school and the next generation of leaders.

Green house, blue house and red house were all shining stars! THEY  WERE  ALL  WINNERS  and The Caribbean's Favourite printer KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com, Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com and The Blazing Star Movement are proud of ALL  THE  PARTICIPATING  ATHLETES. KUDOS  TO  YOU!

I must single out Mr. Scottie Hanley. He kept the entire event exciting! He wasn't a lazy MC at all. He had a cordless microphone and did the talking from the field. After some of the races, he did some brief interviews with the athletes which I think was a very good idea. I must mention here though, that I personally think that we need to not only work on the athletes athletic abilities, but it is also imperative that we work on their public speaking skills because these are the ones that will be representing and marketing our nation on the international arena. A word to the SKAAA! A word to the WISE is enough! But good job SCOTTIE! If you ever need someone with LOTS  OF  ENERGY  to MC your sports events anywhere around the world, CALL  SCOTTIE! Give him the free trip and a comfortable enough stipend and hotel and he'll be there! I can guarantee you this even without talking with him.

The Verchilds High School is currently headed by Mrs. Mary Clarke and deputized by Mr. Roger Woodley. Mrs. Clarke was my Spanish teacher when I attended that school and it is because of her hard work that I can read, write and speak Spanish today. (I have some brushing up to do though). If I never told you thanks teacher, let me tell GIVE  YOU  A  SPECIAL  AND  PUBLIC  THANKS  NOW!

Mr. Woodley and I work together to teach afternoon CXC Information Technology over the years. He's my senior and I always value his comments, his doing and advice as a trained teacher. You see, not because you attended CXC Information Technology at KVK and passed, meant it was all my hard work. I've always had the support and backing of people like Mr. Roger Woodley and Mr. Dinesh Deepak of The Basseterre High School behind me, and carefully holding my hand to ensure I was always on par and up to standard with my students and with marking their SBAs. So if you need to write CXC Information Technolgy, I highly recommend Mr. Roger Woodley to be your teacher or of course Mr. Dinesh Deepak.

Both Mrs. Clarke and Mr. Woodley did a perfect job in managing the preparation and planning along with their management team and staff. The event flowed smoothly with NO  HICCUPS.

I must publicly commend Carib Brewery (St. Kitts - Nevis) for living up to their corporate responsibility and sponsoring the officials at nearly every Sports Day I've attended. I do hope that you set aside some of your printing work for KVK ENTERPRISES- www.kvklives.com very soon. Thanks in advance!

The bars, the bouncing castles, the toys all helped to add more life to the event. The Sunday afternoon idea wasn't a bad idea at all, the crowd was SUPER  LARGE! It did seem like the entire of St. Kitts and Nevis was there.

Today was the first time that I saw the Minister of Sports, Hon. Glenn Phillip at a Sports Day that I attended in 2014. (Maybe we always missed each other or maybe he just never came out. Who knows?) (Remember, I'm a politician too and always look to score political points everywhere) 

 I was happy he took some time out to be there though. He's the gentleman that I'll be giving a WHIPPING  TO in Constituency 4 once my Blazing Star Movement Team gives the OK for us to compete in the next elections. Not because he's my good friend and we hang out together at times at our special hot spot, means I won't give him a good beating! Between you and I, he's really afraid of me, my skills, my ideas and my talents and my WRITING  SKILLS. He always smartly wants to know what's on my mind and what's my next move, but I always brush him aside. The WISEST people are usually the most QUIET about key - life changing matters. Continue to be afraid of me Mr. Glenn "Ghost" Phillip. BE  VERY  AFRAID! LOL

I can't close this email without "BIGGING" up some of my female body guards (school friends), or they'll stop reading my emails and stop talking to me. They told me that, because they knew that this article was coming soon after SPORTS  DAY. And if you didn't know, I'll probably be the FIRST  CARIBBEAN PRIME  MINISTER  to have all FEMALE  BODY GUARDS. (I think Sadam Husein had all female guards too if I'm correct) en tit?

My body guards kept me company or gave me a super big HUG (NO KISS) at the VHS SPORTS  DAY. Alisha, Cheviour and Shinelle. (Shinelle was bold enough to tell me in 2nd Form that she had a crush on me. See what she was thinking about in school at that age? What are children coming to now a days. LOL.  I wonder if the feeling is coming back, that's why she hung with me all throughout the afternoon) Shinelle sweetie - can I take you out for dinner? This week maybe? LOL.

I did see the stunning and spectacular Danielle Weekes pass by. Yes I watched her from head to toe. I probably never did that while in school though. My, how time changes people and cause them to grow more beautiful day by day. Keep it up Danielle! I'll probably make you Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Tourism very soon. I can't make you my wife because I guess you're taken - RIGHT?  LOL.

In closing, someone needs to tell Surika Matthew, my classmate from 1st to 5th Form to grow up and behave herself. Her daughter, my unofficial God-daughter is more mature than her and I love her sooooo much.

Imagine, I am preparing to be Prime Minister of St. Kitts - Nevis someday soon, and the devil told this BIG CHILD - SURIKA  MATTHEW to go and look for a belt to beat me - LITERALLY  BEAT me in public at The Verchilds High School 2014 Sports Day and run. Is she POSSESSED or something? She wanted me to chase her in front of all those people and make a poppy-show out of my self you know!

Don't worry. I do love her a lot still. It's always nice when we adults still show the CHILD-LIKE part of us. That is healthy PSYCHOLOGICALLY. SUKE knows very well that she'll definitely be one of my secretaries in The Office of The Prime Minister under a Blazing Star Movement someday soon - VERY  - VERY - SOON!

I like running my own unique and creative media department. I am free to write or report just what comes to my mind, in any fashion, any style I like without an editor punishing and criticizing or critiquing me. It's a DIFFERENT  STYLE  of  reporting and everyday, people from all around the world are joining our network and it grows larger and larger because people LOVE  DIFFERENT! You should DARE  2  BE  DIFFERENT  TOO! It matters!

Forgive my mistakes at times, I'm only human and I appreciate you reading all across the world!

All in all! Verchild's High School 2014 Sports Day Topped Them All! After ALL - if you didn't know VHS is "TOPPA  D  TOP!"

To Donate to The Verchilds High School, Mail donations or school supplies / resources to:

The Verchilds High School
c/o Ms. Clarice Cotton
Chief Education Officer
Ministry of Education
Church Street
Basseterre
St. Kitts

To Contact Mrs. Mary Clarke (Principal) or Mr. Roger Woodley (Deputy Principal) - Call 869-465-6283


No comments:

Post a Comment