Thursday, March 6, 2014

God Delivers - REMINDER: My JNF Hospital Experience - St. Kitts

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Global Friend, it is imperative that I remind you here and now of what the Apostle Paul said in Ephesians. We wrestle against principalities and powers and against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I am a living testimony of that. I am a living testimony that GOD  ALWAYS  CONFUSES  THE ENEMY AND  PREVAILS! Do not give up! You'll make it!

As I woke this morning, I was taken back over ten months ago to my Joseph N. France Hospital Experience in St. Kitts - Nevis and all I could do is stand in AWE of God's power and awesomeness and give him thanks for DELIVERANCE!

For the thousands of new global readers who would have opted into our network over the last few months, I want to tell you that over several months ago, the pressures of life fell on me. The pressure, gossip and fight down from society because they had never seen a preacher start a political party - The Blazing Star Movement. Financial pressures in a trying global economic environment where BARELY NOTHING is happening. A stunning and shocking relationship finding and crash.

The pressures of life and my outspokenness as a young politician, shockingly got Federal Government Royal St. Christopher and Nevis Police involved (How interesting!) and caused me to end up at The JNF Hospital.

I was never in my life ever admitted to a hospital before. I did my yearly full and complete medicals to ensure that I was always well, but then the Government got involved and the video below shows what happened to me because SOCIETY thought I was CRAZY and doctors went along with what society said, instead of doing the right thing and carrying out a complete PSYCHO- ANALYSIS and BEHAVIOURIAL  SCIENCE  TEST as those of us learnt who studied PSYCHOLOGY.

God thought differently though! So did Dr. McMillan Hodge, who explained in detail what medicine I was given and all the repercussions of the medicine to my total health. This seasoned and experienced doctor in St. Kitts worked extra hard to reverse everything that was done to me and restore me back to perfect health! Thank God For Him! He was placed in my homeland for such a time as this.


As I continue to tell you time and time again, politics is a dirty, deadly and deceptive game. Some politicians and their crew don't play it fairly at all. They get jealous and envious especially when they see a challenge. They work together to try everything they can to try and stress you out and kill you. That is a fact! Only the STRONG and those COVERED BY GOD really survive!

God Delivers! It is during experiences like these, you really find out who your true and honest family members, friends and supporters are. You also find out who are the folks that smile with you in front of your face and then stab you in your back.

In a technological age as this, you also get to listen audio recordings and watch videos of the deadly gossip about you, read saved Text, Whatsapp, Facebook and Blackberry messages, and become extremely shocked at some of the people who had so much to say. Everyday is a learning experience though. We live and we learn.

I am never bothered about what people say about me, because actually - WHO  AM  I? They did it to Jesus too and He did remind us that we will go through even more. I am honestly happy that God Allowed ALL my experiences of 2013, just like JOB, to prove a particular point. HE  IS  STILL  A  DELIVERER in this 21st Century!

If you've never come close to a SURVIVAL  MIRACLE, then you've come close to mine. GOD DELIVERED  ME  from the hands and paws of the enemy and He is well able to do it for you too, if you would only ask and TRUST him to do the same!

I look forward in telling you in UNCENSORED detail in the current book that I am writing of my trials and how God delivered.

I look forward to your attendance at some of our MEGA-CRUSADES and Motivational Workshops that we are planning around the world for the future. It is at these events I will share my complete life story - UNCENSORED with a motive of inspiring and encouraging you to NOT  GIVE  UP!

Until then, stay trusting, stay hoping, what God did for me, he is well able to do it for you!

Hope is Ahead for you. After Job's trials, he received a massive reward of DOUBLE. I look forward to my DOUBLE quite shortly and do look forward to YOURS too, because after GOD delivers you, he will tremendously bless you and shock your enemies and haters!

Don't Give Up!

Khrystus Wallace, President and Founder
Dare 2 Be Different International
www.daretobedifferentskn.com

869-661-0118
869-765-7270

Email: drkhrystus@kvklives.com






No comments:

Post a Comment