Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Single Feels Great! RAW & REAL TALK & ADVICE FOR YOU!!!!!



Our top ten reading countries per capita from highest to lowest over the last 30 days are: United States, Antigua and Barbuda, Germany, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, United Kingdom, Poland, Ukraine, Barbados, Kenya! WOW!

Everything happens for a reason in life! Never live a life of regret! Live and Learn!

Single Feels Great!

I want to encourage all youths to ENJOY  YOUR  SINGLE  LIFE! It is imperative that I mention here that relationships are healthy though, don't get me wrong, but for as long as you can, ENJOY  YOUR  SINGLE LIFE! The Apostle Paul said in Corinthians that is better for folks to stay single you know. Read the three verses below.

1 Corinthians 7:7 For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that

1 Corinthians 7:8 I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, It is good for them if they abide even as I.

1 Corinthians 7:9 But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

I guess we young people can't CONTAIN . . . .so. . . .LOL. LOL. LOL. (But watch out eh, the LOVE seems oh so sweet and oh so strong before you get pregnant and before you get a child or children. THEN. . . .in our 21st Century world now. THINGS  CHANGE  RIGHT  AFTER) en tit? Men leaving their sweet girl friends and girl friends have a millstone around their necks for child support. en tit?

Relationships tend to take a very strong PSYCHOLOGICAL  HOLD on your mind, body and soul and if you aren't ready for that, it's better that you STAY  SINGLE until you are absolutely sure that you can handle that.

In our society, young, immature relationships are the order of the day. I'm not judging you. I've been there, done that. 

It's only when you go through what I now refer to as "LOVE  WRECK," you really understand what LOVE really is and what LOVE really should be. We LIVE and we LEARN!

I consider myself one mixed up youth. I was born in the CARIBBEAN on the 4th of July with an AMERICAN heart but my roots are in AFRICA. Why did I say that? Simply because I enjoy studying the history and culture of all three societies.

Americans encourage DATING! In the Caribbean though, if a youth or adult starts dating several people, society starts judging them and saying that "DEY  GOT  ALOTTA  MAN" or "DEY  GOT  ALOTTA  OMAN" or "DEM  DERE  WHORE  BOY!" a lie?

How foolhardy! This isn't wise thinking at all in a 21st Century World. From what I've learnt about most AFRICANS, they tend to want to get to know the WHOLE  YOU and develop a very strong non-sexual friendship before any love relationship. That's WISE!

Oh yes, what ever became of dating and courting? Out of style I guess? Do you notice that the only thing that interests boys and girls now or men and women now is SEX  TALK? What is our world coming to? We are breeding a generation of people who can't have a good decent conversation without talks about what they want to do to you or what you want to do to them. en tit?

Mind you, all of that type of talk would come in time. But for peace sake, not after one or two talks on the phone or on facebook or Blackberry Chat or WhatsApp. Get to know the person you have a slight interest in my friend. Get to know them well. WHAT  YOU  SEE  ON  THE  OUTSIDE, sometimes isn't what is in the HEART eh! I've learnt that the HARD way!

Do you notice also, that we have changed what DATING is now a days? As soon as a boy carries out a girl on a date, afterwards he wants SEX.

Fellows! Come On! Girls are NOT  SEX  MACHINES! If that's all you want a GIRL  FOR, then probably you should check with your island's CUSTOMS  DEPARTMENT to see if you can legally import those special toys. Women aren't TOYS!

VALUE  WOMEN! They have much more than their private parts to offer! Women today are more than just PRETTY and BEAUTIFUL. Stop telling them that! They know they're pretty and beautiful. They LOVE the people who tell them something different!Don't you have any other words in your head? Many women today are very educated, brilliant, talented, different, unique, intuitive, special and can do more than cook and wash.

And you reader! Don't judge me for talking RAW! When we NICEY up the talks, we seldom reach those who should be reached! Plus, don't you see that HIGH  DAY, they are now showing SEX on TV? It's no more AFTER  DARK eh. And now with so many children who received FREE  UN-MONITORED  LAPTOPS FROM  GOVERNEMNT in St.Kitts - Nevis, catching WIRELESS everywhere, trust me, they are not doing any school work at all. That program needs to be URGENTLY  REVIEWED in St. Kitts - Nevis and monitored or all we've done is created a RECKLESS, UNGUIDED  TECHNOLOGICAL  GENERATION. I'll leave that for my Blazing Star Movement Campaign Trail!

Anyway, girls, boys, ladies, gentlemen!

DATING  ISN'T  SEX. A casual DATE should be just getting to know. Talk about your past, your future, compliment the other person and just have good, old, plain non sexual fun! There are a BILLION  things out there to do on a DATE. (NOPE - I'm not telling you! My HYPNOTIZING LOVE  SECRETS  are for those who are fortunate enough to get to go out with me anytime in the future!) Use your brain that God gave to you and be DIFFERENT! Be Unique! Be Creative! She'll LOVE  that alot! Girls DO  NOT  like common! Trust me! (If they seem satisfied with you, they're probably fooling you and looking around. LOL. You have to know the LOVE GAME!)

Don't rush anything! Don't rush LOVE! Let LOVE come to you! If you're doing what is right, God will rest the right person, with the right chemistry right into your arms. You'll miraculously CONNECT  SOON!

We all make mistakes of RUSHING  LOVE! YES  WE  ALL  DO! Then we end up hurt. Don't stay down regretting! Get back up quickly and move on!

Singing: (FISH IN DE SEA  FOR  YOU!!! Don't Go Crazy. . . .)

The real JOY comes in life when CHANGE  HAPPENS!

Let's learn from love mistakes and move on, quite optimistic that we'll find the LOVE  OF  OUR  LIFE  VERY SOON!

Who fooled you? Your love of your life doesn't have to be in the same village that you live in, or in the same workplace that you are employed or the same church you attend. You get my point? Forgive my bold statement, but I personally think that if you can only find a LOVER right around you, that is very LAME. (So I was very LAME too. But I've CHANGED)

Forgive my harsh words, but that's my NEW selfish view. It shows that you are probably not very good at socializing with others outside your BOX. The grass is sometimes GREENER - MUCH  GREENER on the other side!

I guess that statement is also very debatable too! Your views?

Note well also reader, using social media websites such as FACEBOOK and others is not SOCIALIZING. It is far from that! Very far! Not because you are always online, have a lot of online friends who LIKE your pictures means anything. And note well, some people who LIKE your pictures HATE  YOUR  GUTS and are very jealous and envious of you! BEWARE! You don't know who is who in this world today eh! Becareful!

Modern day psychologists and psychiatrists are now suggesting that folks who spend overly excessive time on Facebook may have developed a psychological disorder and need mental help. Many people around the world are picking up the world's NEWEST  DISEASE - FACEBOOKITIS. (Why hasn't our Chief Medical Officer in St. Kitts - Nevis started a campaign with public service announcements, posters, talk shows etc to warn our nation.) Sometimes I wonder if doctors wait for things to happen so that alot of people could come to them so that they can make alot of money. PREVENTION  IS  MUCH  BETTER  THAN  CURE. (Ooooops - There I go again. I got my mouth in more trouble! I wonder if the BIG DOC of the Land would send for me because of this statement. God Save Me Please if he's thinking about that!)

FACEBOOKITIS: A disease in which facebook takes over your life and you cannot do anything anymore besides look at your friends pictures and write on their walls.

Therefore, one of the best things to study right now, that will bring you alot of money is Psychology, Psychiatry or Counseling. Over the next 5 years, you'll have tons of mentally ill people all around the world that need help and you won't be out of a job - THANKS  TO  FACEBOOK and the internet.

The internet is good and its bad! You call that the LAW of TWO.

Well, as for me, SINGLE  FEELS  GREAT! I don't have to worry about CHEATING at all. LOL.

I can talk to any and everyone. I can talk on the phone LOOOOOOOOONG! I can chill on my cell phone chats without looking over my shoulder! LOL

I can send girls flowers or special gifts if I have a slight interest in them, and to let them know that they're on my mind and not care what anyone thinks or how anyone else feels. I can talk on the phone or write love letters without hiding. I can express myself without fear and worries. You can't do that in a RELATIONSHIP or she'll want to CUT your next off with her bare hands! BEWARE!!!!!

LOL! Single Feels Great! Yeah. . . .if you know me well, I'm ONE  CRAZY  FUN GUY and I am not afraid of ANYONE, but GOD and certainly not afraid of REJECTION.

I like to turn the world of girls UPSIDE  DOWN  with amazement. With unique different thinking. I like to STAND OUT about ALL other guys and leave lasting impressions!

In searching for LOVE, you have to get accustom to REJECTION. Never let it get you down, just let it make you stronger. What doesn't KILL  YOU will only make you STRONGER.

Don't look too hard though with your binoculars, because just who the Lord has for you, may be passing right in front of your face everyday, or may be browsing through your facebook page daily just to look at your pictures and stay admiring how you look, what you do with your life and so on!

Yes Girls spend a lot of time FANTASIZING about boys and play like they don't. When we show interest in them, they give us HARD talks and times and play hard to get. It's all apart of the LOVE  GAME  fellows.  Don't give up if you really LOVE that special someone! Should I teach you everything?

 Your LOVE  OF  YOUR  LIFE may probably even be that person who you've been overlooking. Stop overlooking them and pay very close attention. They may be giving you advice about someone you told them you like, but in truth, they LOVE  YOU  A  WHOLE  lot and are just afraid to say so. (I like bold girls, who are not afraid to tell me how they feel even if they'll get rejected. They might call or email or chat online or write a letter or send me gifts. They STAND out for me!)

I may be wrong, but I think times have changed. Girls shouldn't just sit and wait for a man to come and "trouble" them. They can do it too or get left behind and let all the other girls get the nice men. See ladies, I'm teaching you too!

I want to recommend that we always let GOD have a say in our choosing and we won't go wrong. That's where we usually make our mistakes in life. We keep God out of the choosing process and work too hard on the WRONG  PERSON!

Young people, let me talk from experience. Don't RUSH  LOVE  and  RELATIONSHIPS. Take your time. SINGLE  FEELS  GREAT!  There is a whole lot of FUN in being SINGLE!

Enjoy It!

Khrystus Wallace
Dr. Love

(LOL)

Call me to talk from anywhere around the world: (Sometimes I really do think about being different and marrying someone outside of my country. You never know, you might just be that special one) LOL

 869-661-0118 or 869-765-7270 
(Email: drkhrystus@kvklives.com)  SKYPE: kvkent


SINGLE  FEELS  GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!  Note Well. . . .When God Sends That Special Someone, all of this STOPS!  SO  CONTACT  ME  QUICKLY!

I've written all of this to tell you global reader - PLEASE  ENJOY  YOUR  SINGLE  LIFE!!!!! 
I can write all of this without offending anyone because I'm F-R-E-E!!!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment