Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Preacher - The Cancer Gone!

Friend,

The hundreds of Hope Devotionals that we've written on our blog for years and that are translated into over 52 different languages continue to work to encourage and instill hope into hundreds daily, weekly, monthly, yearly! If you're on that email list, that receives our HOPE WORDS daily, thanks for reading and believing that HOPE IS  AHEAD  FOR  YOU!

God still answers prayer! We receive contact messages from all around the world into our Dare 2 Be Different International Ministry thanking us for praying and giving us testimonial or praise reports since we started in June 2008.

Quite recently, I got a miraculous report! I took some time before sharing this testimony from one of our many Global Dare 2 Be Different Followers, just so they could re-affirm what they originally contacted me and said.

Their words! "Preacher - The Cancer Gone!"

I won't share any of their personal medical details here for sure, but their words baffled me.

Let me be frank and honest. No matter how powerful and confident one prays, whenever God works a miracle, it is always bound to send shock waves through your body, send the chills down your spine, make your legs weak, force you to sit and open your mouth in amazement.

When the person contacted me and said those words, I gave a foolish response. I asked, "REALLY? How?"

How embarrassing for me as a preacher and so called God-man! (MIND  YOU, I'm a preacher, but I'm also HUMAN and FLESH!)

They responded, "Preacher, remember you prayed for me! You prayed that God would remove the cancer and shock the doctors and nurses. You prayed that! Your ministry has been praying for me. I had the cancer bad and when I went for a recent checkup, the doctors can't find anything! Preacher, God is for real!"

The contact ended with me baffled and confused. I honestly still am and would forever stay baffled, because we can NEVER understand just how God moves and does what he does just at the RIGHT TIME.

Confident, Humble and Faith Filled requests to God work! For Real! Words are INDEED POWERFUL!

From what they had told me at first when they contacted me and what they were now saying. I humbled myself and said, "THERE  MUST  BE  A  GOD  OUT  THERE!!!!"

Friend! Miracles Still Happen! Don't Give Up! Just continue waiting and praying for YOURS! Your Breakthrough is NEXT! Healing? Financial? Family Woes? Relationship Issues? Can't find a job? Wayward Children? Legal Trouble? What ever it is!

God Can!

Brother Khrystus Wallace, President and Founder
Dare 2 Be Different International
www.daretobedifferentskn.com

869-661-0118
869-765-7270

Email: drkhrystus@kvklives.com

No comments:

Post a Comment