Thursday, March 13, 2014

Khrystus to Premier Amory: I am a PRIME example of why PEOPLE are afraid to express themselves


13th March, 2014

Hon. Vance Amory,
Premier,
Nevis Island Administration,
Charlestown,
Nevis.

Dear Sir,

I was more than delighted to read your most recent press release from The Nevis Island Administration concerning the folks that I care so deeply about - THE YOUTH. It was in this press release,  you publicly expressed your satisfaction with which the Gingerland and Charlestown Secondary School's performance as they showcased their skills and talent in youth parliament at The Nevis Island Assembly on March, 10th 2014.

Kindly accept and extend sincerest congratulations on behalf of KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com, Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com and The Blazing Star Movement.

Permit me to share my personal views as to why many youths and adults alike are literally and mortally afraid of expressing themselves in St. Kitts - Nevis and in some Caribbean islands, having read paragraph five of your release, outlined below.

Premier Amory: “It is also an opportunity for all of our young students to develop their own intellect and their own abilities to research and to express themselves because this is something that I find very challenging for us in Nevis and maybe in the whole Caribbean, that I am detecting a weakness in our people generally, to express themselves and to communicate effectively.

Sir, I won't go into detail here, but I am more than willing to sit with you and explain my dilemma and the public and humiliating reprimand that I received for starting The Blazing Star Movement, The Federation's newest Youth Godly political party and EXPRESSING  MYSELF in a new, never before seen creative campaign strategy.

In short, I was thrown into Her Majesty's Prison - Basseterre - St. Kitts for Six (6) Months without a trial and bail (INTERESTINGLY  ENOUGH) being denied over all that time in an effort to surpress and oppress me and my political party and get us to SHUT  UP!

Sir, thanks to the NEW  JUDGE, I'm now out on bail and my case that was to be heard on 13th December, 2013 was never tried and I await more information daily.

In the wee hours of Monday, 27th May, 2013, the Federation of St. Kitts - Nevis Police Force and Army entered my home and business without a search warrant and court order, took away all of my family's computers and phones, took away all my business computers, phones, external hard drives, pen drives, a portion of business files holding 10 years of information ALL  IN  WORKING  ORDER and TO  DATE (13th March, 2014), haven't returned my tools of trade, so that my business can fully return to operating status and I can meet my obligations again. Can you imagine the pain Mr. Premier? I am a young man, age 27, just trying to make it in LIFE and RISE.

Sir, I am fully aware that you are a very busy man, so I look forward to humbly sitting with you soon to explain my dilemma and probably even discuss if the Island of Nevis would WELCOME ME and would be a much better area for me to house my operations to be freed from such humiliation just for speaking out. How can I therefore seek ASYLUM  in  Nevis? Kindly explain to me quickly before I am also again punished for this letter to you.

My experiences from speaking out, since the launch of my political party, the Blazing Star Movement are beyond words. I do hope that you are the first to purchase my newest book to be released globally soon - BEHIND  HER  MAJESTY'S  PRISON  ST. KITTS (UNCENSORED). In this book, after reading it, you'll agree with me when I say at the end, "Not Even A Drain Rat Deserves This Type of Treatment!"

Therefore, in closing sir, while I do believe that many more youths long to enter or play a more ACTIVE role in politics in the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis and across the region, as a young politician, I would only encourage them if they can take the public DEFAMATION and HUMILIATION that seasoned politicians carry opponents through, especially young opponents trying to RISE. I would only recommend it to YOUTH when the nasty game of politics is played CLEAN and FAIR, I do hope, VERY SOON - SOMEDAY!

Hon. Amory,  I am a PRIME example of why PEOPLE, both young and old are afraid to express themselves. They may be thrown into JAIL like me, they may lose their jobs, they may be transferred, their family members and children may never get a job, just because they speak out. Is this fair sir? Your honest view!

Again, congratulations to the Gingerland and Charlestown Secondary School STUDENTS for beginning your quest into the world of DEBATING and probably politics. On behalf of my team and I, I wish you all the very best!

Sir Amory, kindly pass this note on to the students and give them an early LIFE  LESSON from Khrystus Wallace: "Always remember that life is a facade. Don't let the smiling faces fool you. LIFE is no bed of ROSES. There is a marked difference between PERCEPTION and REALITY!"

Sincerely,

Khrystus Wallace, FOUNDER
The Blazing Star Movement

No comments:

Post a Comment