Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Brother Geoffery Hanley highly commended by Next Prime Minister Khrystus Wallace

7 am

21st April, 2014

By: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department



Director of The Department of Youth and Peoples Empowerment Programme Director, Brother Geoffery Hanley has received high commendations and praise from Founder of KVK ENTERPRISES - The Caribbean's T-shirt Printers - www.kvklives.com, Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com and The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis under a Blazing Star Movement Administration, Brother Khrystus Wallace.

Brother Khrystus said, "It is imperative that we give people their flowers while they are alive and not wait until they die to honour them and name something after them. We should tell people of the good they are doing while they can see and hear us. They would appreciate it more!"

"This is something that we will ensure happens under a Blazing Star Movement Administration shortly. There are hard working and outstanding civil servants in different areas and different ministries who should be internationally highlighted and publicly appreciated for their HARD and DESERVING  BACKGROUND WORK that is making governments around the Caribbean look good. That is why we are appreciating and honouring Brother Geoffery now - today - internationally. This evil and selfish attitude of current government ministers and permanent secretaries of not recognizing the hard working and deserving civil servants is not currently happening and that MUST  CHANGE!"

Wallace continued, "My first encounter with Mr. Hanley was at the Dr. William Connor Primary School. I think I was in Grade 5 or 6 then, when he invited me to one of his Youth Workshops. He was always having youth workshops nearly every month somewhere and he always invited me. I sometimes wondered in my head if he didn't have anything else to do, but kept it to myself."

"He has always been passionate about empowering youths. In Grade 5 or 6, I was probably 10 or 11 years old and he saw my potential when he pulled me with him. I am not ashamed to say that it was Mr.Geoffery Hanley that influenced me into doing a lot of Radical Youth Work. It is probably Mr. Hanley's influence why I have my own Radical Youth Organization today - Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com that I started at age 21."

"I must publicly say that it is also because of a lot of the training that I received at his Youth Empowerment Workshops and Business Labs Workshops, I am where I am today in youth work and in business. We must learn to give jack their jacket. We all have our faults. I do, Mr. Hanley does too, I am sure. We all have faults! We must not push to highlight other's faults and forget the GOOD that they are doing. I want to publicly commend and appreciate Mr. Hanley on behalf of all my organizations. You are doing an extremely good job in the Youth Department and you should keep it up."

The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis said in closing that he has traveled the world extensively as a Youth Business Ambassador, as far as Brazil and addressed peoples from all walks of life because of Mr. Geoffery Hanley's instrumentality and thanked him greatly for the exposure.

Up to press time, Mr. Hanley was unavailable for a comment.

Rumours have been circulating that Mr. Geoffery Hanley may be Deputy Prime Minister under a Blazing Star Movement Administration in the future but is keeping the news very close to his heart. Whether this is true or not, only Brother Khrystus and Brother Geoffery seem to know that. If that does happen though, one elder commented that the radical duo would forget that old people do exist because of the ton of energy they both apply to empowering and influencing youths to SHINE.

International Psychologists have suggested that there is always a little truth in every rumour.

That we assume is POLITICS - a very, very, very confusing and shocking game. The world is left to see and this certainly has taken a bit more sleep away from Prime Minister of the Federation, The Right Honourable Dr. Denzil Douglas.

No comments:

Post a Comment