Sunday, April 6, 2014

"You MUST market your business to SURVIVE!" says Khrystus Wallace


6th April, 2014

Dear Customer / Prospective Customer,

I trust that this letter finds you in high spirits. If it doesn’t, be encouraged and DO NOT GIVE UP! Simply
keep on PUSHING and you’ll definitely make it some day!

I started doing my Bachelors Degree in Business Administration with a focus on Sales and Marketing a
few years ago ONLINE. Thank God for ONLINE EDUCATION, I was also able to study Theology and
General Psychology too. I now have the skills, know how and experience to help YOU REACH FAR!

While attending an ONLINE LECTURE with one of the professors of one of my marketing classes, he said
something at the very beginning of class that has stuck with me since then. He said, “Most small businesses
NEVER make it across the TEN year mark. They FAIL simply because they DO NOT AGGRESSIVELY
market their business enough or they use the WRONG marketing methods for their type of business or
they PAY for advertising that DOESN’T WORK or they play STINGY and do not HIRE a marketing firm that
would go out of their way to get their name and product out there - GLOBALLY.” I CAN HELP YOU TODAY!

With an introduction like that, I listened quite attentively to the entire lecture and asked plenty of questions.
WHY? I wanted to ensure that my company, KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com, that I started at age
13 in 1999 while in High School and officially registered in 2003 in St. Kitts - Nevis would successfully make
it across the TEN (10) year mark. We did and we’ll be celebrating ELEVEN (11) years in July 2014.

Over the years, I’ve developed a spirit of HELPING OTHERS and I want to help you and your company to
SURVIVE during this trying global financial crisis. YES  YOU  CAN  SURVIVE once you have the RIGHT
people and RIGHT TEAM behind you, helping you and cheering you on! WE  ARE  THAT  TEAM!

Next to THEOLOGY, I love SALES and MARKETING! I provide these services through KHRYSTUS
WALLACE  CONSULTING- www.kwconsultingskn.com and The KVK  MARKETING  DEPARTMENT. All
under ONE  ROOF,  I can help you create a logo, a webpage or website, a radio or television commercial,
a facebook page, flyers and the like. We can print and  provide other promotional items such as t-shirts,
polos, oxford shirts, mugs, keychains, pens, pencils, posters etc etc etc.

We SERVICE  THE  WORLD, so it certainly doesn’t matter where you are located, we are ready to start
TODAY! Give me a PERSONAL  CALL or send me an email! I’ll be waiting! May God continue to richly bless
you and I look forward to not just developing a business relationship with you, but a friendly one too!

Khrystus Wallace, OWNER & CEO
KVK ENTERPRISES
www.kvklives.com

869-661-0118
869-765-7270


No comments:

Post a Comment