Thursday, April 17, 2014

"I Pray For Prime Minister Dr. Denzil Douglas Daily" says Khrystus Wallace

9 pm

Wednesday, 16th April, 2014

By: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department



In another shocking revelation, this media house has learnt that the Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis, Brother Khrystus Wallace prays for the current Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis, The Right Honourable Dr. Denzil L. Douglas daily and teaches his youth congregation to do the very same.

Brother Khrystus commented, "You see, I am humbled to state that I got a very good Biblical upbringing. I was taught at home in devotions to always pray for those in authority and in leadership whether you like them or not. I also had much of my basic Biblical training at a former church, The Antioch Baptist Church -  www.antiochbaptistskn.org where the leaders there encouraged all to do the same. While there, I can say for sure that Reverend Lincoln Connor lead by example and ensured that he prayed for the country and the leaders of the country as oft times as I remember. Followers usually follow their leaders to some extent."

Wallace continued, "Apart from following leaders, it is Biblical. The book of 1st Timothy 2: 1-3 states

1 Timothy 2:1  I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

1 Timothy 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

1 Timothy 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;"

When questioned about whether or not he had any hatred in his heart for the current leader of the country, Dr. Denzil Douglas, considering his dilemma over the last couple of months, Brother Khrystus said, "you know, I'm human and the human side of me would want me to do that, but I am ordered and controlled daily by a higher power - GOD. God's Word reminds us to show love. Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"

This media house has learnt, that a close friend and adviser of Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis, The Right Honourable Dr. Denzil L. Douglas contacted Brother Khrystus Wallace several weeks ago and said, " The Prime Minister receives your daily text messages to his phone from your Dare 2 Be Different Ministry. He says that he follows nearly everything your ministry is doing and writes and that you are doing a very good joy with the youths of the country and a good job with spreading encouragement and hope and you should keep up the good work."

Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department asked Brother Khrystus whether or not he thought Prime Minister Douglas, a medical doctor by profession was using Psychology to win his support or not and Brother Khrystus responded. "You know, I really don't know. Outside of our political war, Dr. Douglas is my very close friend, adviser and business partner. I must credit Dr. Douglas. He's a really brilliant man with lots of cunning and unique plans and ideas. As politicians, sometimes we do any and everything to win the support and hearts of others. I will in no way judge the gentleman though. If he says he is blessed. I believe he is blessed and wouldn't mix politics with ministry."

"I am happy that our Dare 2 Be Different Electronic Ministry teaches our youth how to use technology in a POSITIVE way and that uses nearly every electronic method to get messages of hope and encouragement out around the world, is reaching the LONGEST  AND  MOST  POWERFUL  LEADER  IN  THE  CARIBBEAN."

"This speaks volume for our Dare 2 Be Different International Ministry - www.daretobedifferentskn.com. When I told our youths about that message and actually showed them The Prime Minister's Telephone number in our Text Marketing System, they were in awe that he actually takes time out to read our messages and they actually want him to visit our little growing church in the future. Some of the empowerment messages are prepared by youths of the church."

Wallace was finally asked, how can he manage leading a ministry and being a politician, something that the entire world wanted to know and has be ridiculing, to which he responded. "You know, that's a very good question and I'm happy you asked. I don't mix politics with my ministry. We have adults and children that come from PAM homes and Labour homes. I respect the views of everyone and I do not preach politics from the pulpit. I preach the Word of God, because in all honesty, only THE  THINGS  OF  GOD  TRULY  MATTER."

"We are all permitted to have our political views in life and no one should shroud that. We all love each other and fellowship well with each other. We're human, so we have our little political debates after our activities at times. But we do not hate, we spread and show LOVE all the time. There is one thing that I teach my congregation though, is to not let politics divide us at all, because at the end of it all, birds of a feather flock together. Many times, no matter who wins, we as politicians work together sometimes privately and/or publicly leaving the common man ignorant of what is actually going on."

"Hezekiah Walker understood life when he rest politics, family, community and work war aside and wrote this song.

I need you,
You need me,
We're all apart of God's body.
Stand with me,
Agree with me,
We're all a part of God's body,
It is his will that every need be supplied,
You are important to me,
I need you to survive (x2)

Certainly, politics does seem to be a very confusing game and no one can predict what any of these brilliant St. Kitts and Nevis politicians will do or say next. The world actually waits to see which political party would takes the Federation forward in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment