Friday, April 25, 2014

"Dr. Denzil Douglas, I apologize for my alleged Seditious Publication."says Brother Khrystus

25th April, 2014

The Right Honourable Dr. Denzil. L. Douglas,
Prime Minister,
St. Kitts-Nevis Federal Government,
Government Headquarters,
Church Street,
Basseterre,
St. Kitts

Dear Dr. Douglas,

I humbly apologize for the article that I wrote and disseminated on Monday, 27th May, 2013, deemed a Seditious Publication.

I also humbly request your speedy forgiveness and may our BEST-FRIEND  FRIENDSHIP be re-established again. In this trying time for you, may you turn to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob for forgiveness, peace, wisdom, patience and strength. May you turn the the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob for SALVATION today!

I trust that the Angel Gabriel builds your mansion next to mine in heaven when you commit your life to JESUS today.

Your Best Friend,


Brother Khrystus Wallace
KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com

Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com

The Blazing Star Movement

PS: This letter is by no means asking YOU and the Royal St. Christopher and Nevis Police Force to return my tools of trade that were taken on Monday, 27th May, 2013 ALL in COMPLETE  WORKING  ORDER so that I can SURVIVE and RISE AGAIN. I do leave that up to GOD, your conscience and the conscience of Dr. C. G Walwyn - The Commissioner of Police and all of his colleagues.






No comments:

Post a Comment