Thursday, April 10, 2014

Don't Be So Negative - You're Going To Make It!

10th April, 2014


Dare 2 Be Different International Elderly Ministry Visitation

Dear Friend,

Stop being so negative! Get out of that state of depression! Stop thinking about suicide and giving up on life. Start thinking and moving POSITIVE! YOU ARE  GOING  TO  MAKE  IT!

I want to state categorically here, that God NEVER promised that life would be EASY, for as we know since man failed to be completely obedient and sinned in the Garden of Eden, God's plans for a perfect, pain free, easy life, changed and thus we have to struggle and work extremely hard to survive and make it in life.

Life isn't always fair! That is a fact! Sometimes it does seem like only the EVIL  PEOPLE  are making it. En tit? Life can throw some very dirty and deceptive stones at us from people and places we never expect. Some people can turn on us just like that and send shock waves to our heart. En tit? What are we to therefore do? Give up? How Foolhardy?

No matter your struggle or you're pain, God is still on the throne and He will definitely come through at the appointed time. I know, you're probably saying that you don't want Him to come through at an appointed time, you want Him to come through for you now. ME  TOOOOOO! We all think like that at times. I know that for sure.

Among one of God's many promises found in the Bible is this one, recorded in Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen

God hasn't forgotten YOU or YOUR FAMILY or YOUR SITUATION. He is looking into your situation intricately as you are reading now. Matthew 10:30 says But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. This shows the depth God is going to ensure that you get through in life and to show how closely he is monitoring you.

That trial that God is allowing you to go through right now, isn't because He doesn't love you. He is just allowing you to go through the fire so you can come forth as Gold!

Prime Minister The Right Honourable Dr. Denzil Douglas and his police and army couldn't touch me unless God allowed them to do it. God allowed them to touch me, to prove a point GLOBALLY. He wanted me to go through a similar JOB EXPERIENCE and bring me out SUCCESSFULLY in the 21st century and in SUPERB  HEALTH to prove 2 particular POINTS.

1. HE  IS  STILL  GOD

2.  1 Chronicles 16:22 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

 Psalms 105:15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

Let that be for the record Prime Minister Dr. Denzil Douglas!

Friend! You are going to survive! You are going to make it over the hurdle! You are going to rise and shine too!

Note well though. Don't expect to lay on your buttocks all day and expect some miracle of HOPE to fall into your laps. While that is possible, the probability is ONE in a MILLION. God has already cleared the path for you and made the way, you just have to start walking and moving along in faith, although you can't see the CHEST  OF  GOLD at the end.

One of our late famed National Heroes in St. Kitts and Nevis, Sir Robert Llewllyn Bradshaw said in one of his speeches, "Manna will NOT fall from heaven like that. You've got to work for it!"

How can I be talking like this after going through such a trying time over the last several months? I can, simply because I know for sure that in order to RISE and SHINE, I have to learn to forgive, let go and LOVE  ALL again and work even harder, smarter and make wiser decisions than I made since I started KVK ENTERPRISES at age 13 in 1999.

It's not that lots of orders are coming into my t-shirt printing shop - KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com and I am extremely energized and happy. I just wait patiently on God for my time and my breakthrough. I refuse to get depressed and feel hopeless. I believe very soon, my email drkhrystus@kvklives.com will start being flooded with t-shirt printing orders and sales and marketing contracts from all around the world. I have that faith.

You should have that type of FAITH in yourself too. Even if your wallet and purse is EMPTY and your bank book only has on $10.00.

Honestly, I join with many other struggling global small businesses around the world and say things are still HARD and while the government and media is saying things are turning around, WE  CAN'T  SEE IT.

I join with many other small businesses who are crying out for specially approved outside the box  Capital Injection immediately to survive. I wish that someone would call my phone 1-869-661-0118 or 869-765-7270 and give me a $20 t-shirt printing job TODAY as every cent counts.

But, I leave that in God's hands! I have learnt PATIENCE  AND  WAITING!

I believe He sees the faith that I have in Him and He definitely sees that NOTHING or NO ONE would ever make me give up on fulfilling ANY  DREAM  THAT  I  HAVE  IN  LIFE and because of my spirit, God will definitely reward my efforts in His time.

Friend - you have to have that kind of SPIRIT too! A spirit of a Godly soldier - a spirit like Job. Job 13:15 Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him

Snap out of it! Don't Be So Negative - You're Going To Make It!


Brother Khrystus Wallace
Dare 2 Be Different International


KVK ENTERPRISES - www.kvklives.com

The Blazing Star Movement

869-661-0118
869-765-7270

THIS  IS  YOUR  YEAR  TO  RISE  AND  SHINE  AND  SOAR!  DON'T  GIVE  UP!  STAY  HOPEFUL!




No comments:

Post a Comment