Thursday, April 24, 2014

Verchilds High School Shines Again! (Pictures Galore Inside)

8 PM

Thursday. 24th April, 2014

By: Dare 2 Be Different International Media Department

Report by: Brother Khrystus Wallace, The Next Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis


Guidance counselors Pastor Clive Saunders and Mrs. Mavis Armstrong are doing their jobs extremely well at the Best High School in the Federation of St. Kitts - my alma mater, The Verchilds High School. (iREP VHS - LOL)

On a very serious note though, a career fair organized by the duo mentioned above was an astounding success earlier today, Thursday, 24th April, 2014. Students of the school got to mix and mingle with individuals from a number of careers and organizations and get a closer look at some of the prospective career choices available in the world of work.

It is my understanding that several career choice and motivational sessions conducted by folks in various career fields preceded today's grand event. Pictures do speak much louder than words, so I won't make this article much longer, trying to paint a picture of what happened. I must say thanks to the person who couldn't stand my long articles trying to describe everything and every event and did me an EXTRA-ORDINARY  GOOD  TURN. The individual bought and hand delivered me a new up to date mobile camera phone, so they can get to see what I'm talking about because they don't like reading too much and soooooo much from me everyday, but LOVE  HOW  I  PRESENT  NEWS and just wouldn't opt out from receiving my emails!

Thanks a million reader! You've helped yourself and thousands upon thousands of my global readers and followers. In obedience, I won't mention your name.

Indeed! The Verchilds High School Shines Again! It is currently headed by Mrs. Mary Clarke and deputized by Mr. Roger Woodley.

Enjoy the photos! Thanks again DONOR  for the phone!

PS: If you want to bless me with more electronic and computerized equipment  anywhere around the world or probably a LOBSTER or SHRIMP  DISH for breakfast, lunch or dinner, simply send me an email to get my address. Let's talk and finalize TODAY! TODAY! TODAY! I'm serious! 

LOL. LOL. LOL. (Thanks in advance SENDERS - I  LOVE  YOU SOOOOO  MUCH! - LOL) 













































































No comments:

Post a Comment