Sunday, November 16, 2014

12 Year Old Today: "Brother Khrystus - Why Does Most People In The World Do Evil and Follow Satan?"

16th November, 2014

By: Brother Khrystus Wallace, President of Dare 2 Be Different International - www.daretobedifferentskn.com




Most Sunday Mornings, at the end of sharing my Dare 2 Be Different International Victory Centre Sermon for the day, I open the floor for questions regarding what I presented.

Today, a 12 year old girl, who is usually very reserved and doesn't ask any questions, slipped her hand up and asked, "Brother Khrystus - Why Does Most People In The World Do Evil and Follow Satan?"

That was a very deep question for a twelve year old girl. It shows that our young people are watching on and thinking for themselves and not accepting everything wholesale. I know what I told her and my cottage congregation and I am not led to tell you here as yet my response.

My question to you is this. Do you agree with her that MOST  PEOPLE  IN  THE  WORLD  ARE DOING  EVIL  AND  FOLLOWING  SATAN?

If  you're a believer and had that question posed to you in front of a congregation waiting for your response. What would you have said to encourage the little girl and her youth friends to HOPE  ON?

Our young people do have many questions, let's hear them out and answer them accordingly to help keep them on the right track. Let's not just preach and talk and preach and talk and beat and beat and beat.

THEY  HAVE  A  VOICE  TOO - GIVE  THEM  A  CHANCE  TO  TALK  AND  EXPRESS THEMSELVES  AND  LET  YOU  KNOW  WHAT  IS  ON  THEIR  MINDS  WITHOUT SHUTTING  THEM  UP - children do have the RIGHT to know certain things depending on their age.

No comments:

Post a Comment